Chapter 7

When the world ends, can a new start begin?

Min/Your POV

"Hey Kimmy... Jim.." I said with a smile. I'm a pretty good actrress, so I act like a enjoy their company.

"Hey.... um... you find some.... friends?" She asked

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I went to town earlier today and they were still breathing." I replied

"Oh.. Well, are they staying here?" she asked.. great here we go...

"Why not? Their not from here, and we could always use more protection. Yong Guk here" I touched Guk's arm "is really strong Jim, he could help you with lookout so you could have a break." I smiled. Yong Guk oppa heard his name and looked and me and then my hand. Then spoke up

"Hi, Im Yong Guk, nice to meet you." He said, I tried so hard not to fan girl over his adorable English...

Kimmy and Jim smiled and acted polite.... What the hell??? They are being nice... Oh well, I'll take advantage of that! Just then Zelo came running down the stairs, "NOONA!" He yelled then stopped seeing my sister.

"Oh... HI! I'm Junhong.. You can call me Zelo.." He introduced. My sister actually smiled and said hello and while the other boys filled in they all introduced themselves. I noticed my sister looking at Young Jae... in a...erted way.. Good Lord Kim.... Your husband is right there! Well this is kind of a good thing, when she finds a guy attractive she is less likely to start a fight, in order for them to like her.. She's twisted...

"Well, they are from Korea and just got in today... I was in town when I saw a private plane and I found them running along the road.."

"Oh.. ok, well.." Kim moved closer to me and whispered "We don't speak Korean... teach them english!" She then moved away smiling and then spoke in a normal voice "Welcome to our home!" She then went to hug all the boys. I haven't even hugged them yet! I didn't want to freak them out, and looking at their faces.. they obviously were.. I was still sad that my irritating sister got the first hugs... when she was coming over to Yong Guk oppa, Zelo and I, I felt a tug on my arm and then was pulled into a hug by the giant baby.

"I want my first hug in America to be you Noona." He said kindly. I almost cried at his sweet words. I let him hold me for a while since it was actually very comfortable even though he was so tall, the way he held me.. was like a man... and its been a while since I was in the embrace of a man. Finally he let go and we looked at eachother, I smiled then broke the hug. Kimmy wasted no time to hug him once our hug ended.

I looked at the guys and they all looked so uncomfortable.. Great Kimmy! This is all your fault!

"Hey guys, want to check out the house? I'll show you around the farm." I said to break the tension.

"Lets go!" Daehyun said as he went to stand beside me.

Kimmy started saying something but all of us were already out the door. I looked at the guys appoligetically..

"Sorry about her guys.... she's a liitle.."

"Over bearing?" Himchan finished for me "Yeah, over bearing. Sorry if she made you guys uncomfortable." 

Young Jae spoke up "Its ok, we're going to be staying with her anyway... we have to get used to her."

"Are you sure you even want to stay? I could try and find you someplace else, if-"

"No," Zelo spoke up "We are happy where we are, right hyungs?" They all nodded in agreement.

"If your sure..."

"We're sure Noona!" Zelo said I smiled at him and he smiled back. I feel closest to him and Yong Guk, but its only the first day! I should do my best to be close to all of them! I smiled to myself thinking of the future thats ahead. Finally... a reason to smile again.

I took them all to the barn with the animals and they were all interested in the horses, when everyone was talking I went to Yong Guk Oppa

"Oppa," He turned to me smiling "when i said your name earlier I was telling Jim that you were strong and could take over the watch sometimes.... I hope you don't mind..." I knew I should tell him since I kind of signed him up before he even knew what was going on.. "I know I should have asked you... bu-"

"I don't mind," Oppa said. "I could do that. Its the least I could do really." He then smirked at me. "Soo... you think I'm strong huh?" He joked... I felt my face go red...

"W-well... y-y-you umm m-m-muscles... a-and" I studdered, what do I say?! 

He laughed a sweet laugh. "Im just messing with you Min" He then messed up my hair, smiled and walked to look at our cows.. I then heard a thud and laughter...

Yong Guk POV

I looked at Min's sister.. then at Min again.. They are related??? adoption maybe... Kim was pretty though, but not in the same way Min was. Min was beautiful inside and out, while Kim's seemed pretty surface wise, but its wrong to judge without knowing a person, so I placed a smile on my face. Then I felt pressure on my arm, I looked to see Min gently holding my arm and seemed to be talking about me... I should have been paying attention.. then again.. its not like I would understand anything they were saying anyway... Her touch felt nice, it was gentle and warm, she then looked up at me and smiled

I introduced myself and Jim nodded at me, I slightly bowed to him, and I looked at Kimmy and smiled a small one and then bowed a bit. She smiled widely at me, I nodded then looked at Min. She looked confused, her lip was in this adorable curled position and her eyebrow was twitched upword. She then shook whatever she was confused about.

"Noona!" Dear Lord Junhong! scare the crap out of me, oh well it was a good break from the looks I was getting from Kimmy. She then proceeded to hug everyone... I don't know her! Why must I hug her? Then I turned and saw Min and Zelo hugging. He whispered smooth words to her... damn why didn't I think of that? Then Kimmy hugged me, It was like... like a vise grip! And then she patted my face and said "welcome" i just smiled at her. then stared at her husband he just stood there shakin his head and holding his nose bridge.. Guess this i usual behavior for her....

Min took us to the barns they were really pretty, they had this homey and warm feeling to them, the smell wasn't fantastic but then I saw the animals. I want to ride the horse....

"Oppa," Min said I then turned to her smiling, she looked down and continued to tell me that she told Jim that i could help with lookout and that I was really strong... Well then, I immediatly felt a smirk grow on my face. This could be fun. then she said "I know I should have asked you-" this girl is too nice. I smiled to myself as I told her that its ok and that its the least I can do. I should now..

"Soo... you think Im strong huh?" i smirked at her. she started studdering and turned more red then i thought was humanly possible.

****************************************************************************************************

Hey subbies!!!

Did you see One shot?! Oh my god!!!! :) I fan girled so bad.... haha :) Youngjae you traitor. Did that piss anyone else off big time?!?

 

Oh anyways... Hope this chapter was ok! i would love some feed back... :)