009

My Butler

009

The atmosphere seems happening and laughter aroused the hall when all of Luhan’s relatives gathered together. Seohyun who is his fiancée realizes his status must make a good impression towards them so they would acknowledge her as his fiancée, not a rival for them.

Except one of his cousin, Nana who is harbouring a romance feeling on him but she does know his current status but she never gives up and constantly trying to win his heart.

 

A loud knock on the door is surprising all the guests as the head of butler open the door and allowing a girl who is wearing white long dress with floral pattern on the bottom gracefully makes a walk into the mansion.

Her butler is following her from behind; dressed up in black tuxedo and place his hair at the back of hair. He hates it but that is his lady request so he had to obey.

 

Her hair is letting loose over her shoulder as there is small braid where Taeyeon tied to let loose her feminine side. She is really grateful towards her despite her clumsiness, there is her side where she is normal.

I shall brought something for them back at the mansion.’ She thoughts as her fiancée are approaching her with a wide smile upon his face.

 

“Seohyun, how I am happy when you are managed to get here. Please, let me lead the way.” He takes her hand and kiss on her delicate fingers. He brought her arm on his arm as he introduces her to all of his relatives.

 

“My honour guest, meet my pretty fiancée Kim Seohyun. She is the heiress of Kim’s Fortress Co. and we ought to get married after I inherit my father’s business.” He announces. Most of the guests congratulate them except Nana who is looking at her with cross look.  

 

It supposed to be me. Not that filthy girl!’ She thoughts as she takes a sip of her drink.

 

She bows slightly. “Nice to meet all of you and I ask for your guidance as I am a normal human who tends to commit the same mistakes.” She says in soft voice; much to his parents delight.

“Dear child, you are part of our family now. Please, I am happy for you to be our daughter-in-law, as I know you can lead our son towards better way. Seohyun, treat yourself like you are in your home. Guest, let’s have a meal over here.” His mother guides her guests towards the dining hall.

 

Kris who is standing behind her; whispers near her ears. “Like you are in your home? How lovely if they knew how you are behaved in your own home.” He chuckles; much to her despair.

 

She nudges him at the stomach when Luhan is walking ahead of her. “You better watch your words, Kris. We are at my fiancée’s house and we should behave like guests. I would kill you if you dare to embarrass me in front of his parents.”

Kris shook his head. “Not me, my lady. I am sure you are also senses his cousin if I’m not mistaken called Nana looks at you with disgusted look. You should be aware of that.”

Seohyun is forming smirk upon her face. “She thought she would have Luhan as her fiancée. In her dream I may say because I am his fiancée now. I would strangle her if she comes my way.”

“That is my lady. Let’s have dinner. We don’t want people to waiting for us, right?”

“Let’s go, Kris.” She says as she is walking towards dining hall.

 

The dinner went smoothly as the cook is specially cooked for the guests’ tonight and lavender cheesecake serve as the dessert that night. This bring delightful upon Seohyun’s face, as the cake is her favourite.

She mouthed ‘thank you’ to Luhan who is sitting across her and he winks as a reply.

 

Later, the older relatives go to billiard room to play billiard while the young heiresses go to reading room for little chat. Nana who is waiting for this chance approaches him who is picking a book to read while Seohyun is going to bathroom.

 

Nana is smiling at him while biting her lower lips. “Luhan, how are you these days?”

Luhan looks at her with amused look. “I am fine, Nana. How about you?” He says as he takes a sit near to fireplace and begins to read; ignoring the maiden who is staring at him with lust.

Nana calls out his name in seductive voice. “Lu – luhan? I’m cold.” She opens the upper button of her gown.

“Then, come near to fireplace. You won’t be cold as the fire warm your body.” Luhan says; still doesn’t look up from his reading.

Nana takes a few steps towards him and hugs his left arm. “I want you.”

Luhan is taken aback with his cousin’s request; shoving her away with rage. “Wha – what are you thinking, Nana? You shouldn’t behave like this! Button up your gown!”

“I want you, Luhan! Can’t you see my feeling towards you? I want you really badly from the moment I set my eyes upon you. Why are you engaged with Seohyun? Why not me? I know you better than that woman who knows nothing but monopoly the business!” Nana exclaims.

Luhan is astonished. “With this kind of attitude? No man would want you if you behave like e and I hope you learn from this.”

Nana shook her head. “No, I won’t! I want to make her life suffer before I leave you!”

A sudden soft voice answers her from behind. “Suffer? Who are you referring to, Miss Nana? Is it me or you who is suffering over humiliation?”

 

Both of them are divert their attention towards the voice and find Seohyun who is standing with cold face while Kris is holding a tray filled with three of cup of tea.

 

“Seohyun.” Luhan calls out her name. He wants to explain but Seohyun raises her hand; not allowing him to explain any further.

Nana is chuckles. “Miss Kim Seohyun who is act innocent but is demon inside. Who knows we might do anything far beyond your imagination if you weren’t step in this room? Besides, you have your butler to lean on if you broke your engagement.” She is twirling her around with evil grin on her face.

 

Seohyun is inhaling a deep breath before asking Kris to give her an envelope. “Miss Nana, I am assure you that you might take back your word as those words are like thorn to my heart.”

“What if I don’t want to? No one knows our conversation except us who is in the room. For your information, you are only the outsider. No one would believe you.” Nana says in arrogant voice.

Seohyun smiles in return. “Oh, really! I might never attend the school like you but I know that I have pride and I would never betray that as long as I live.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Seohyun is waving the envelop in front of her. “Miss Nana, if this envelop falls into the wrong hand, you are in a great danger and you might be expel from the school.”

Nana is trembling at her statement. “What is that? Are you trying to threaten me?”

Seohyun shook her head. “No – no. I never threaten people unless they are forcing me to do so. I’m doing this when someone requested me so and that someone is…”

Another hoarse voice finishes her word. “Me.”

 

Nana felt the blood is drenched out from her body as her face is pale white. “Fa – father!”

Her father looks at her with rage look. “You bring ashamed to Im’s name and you bring nothing but miserable in my life from the moment your mother left us!”

“I – I didn’t mean to.”

“And can you explain what is this? Going out from the men room with messy look and kissing the commoners at the dark alley! You despise me the most when you are trading drugs with your own schoolmates! What are you trying to do? I have given you enough everything; wealthy, love and education! This is what you pay me, Nana!”

Nana is speechless to say anything. She falls down and break into verge of tears been watching by Luhan, Seohyun, Kris and her father.

 

Luhan is sending his fiancée to her carriage with apologetic look. “I’m so sorry, Seohyun. It was supposed to be meaningful birthday but it turn out worse.”

She smiles softly before placing a soft kiss on his lips. “Happy birthday, Luhan. Here is my present to you. I personally request from someone and he find me this gift at abroad.”

“What is it?”

She lets out a soft laugh. “When you are feeling cold, always use this white comforter.”