007

My Butler

 

007

Seohyun and Kris is taking a walk along the street to buy some flowers for the new vase which is arrived yesterday. She had to admit it but she’s thankful for her cousin, Changmin for presented the gift to her or she thought it must be something behind the gift.

Most probably because of money. I don’t care and I don’t want to know. Why life must be that hard so I can live like a normal person?’ She thoughts.

 

She was spacing out in front of florist shop and Kris can’t help himself but shook her body lightly before she regained her consciousness.

“My lady, are you okay because you seems in deeply thought. You can buy the flowers some of the other time.”

Seohyun shook her head before she enters the shop gracefully. “Good morning. Do you somehow have white lily flowers?” She asks in manner.

 

He looks at her with distance look. He trails her from behind and take a look around the shop to see beautiful flowers inside the shop.

Mostly roses, lavender, cactus and chrysanthemum.

“Pretty flowers.” He mutters under his breath.

“Isn’t it?” A sudden voice comes from behind him; startled him a bit before he turns around to see a 7 years old boy staring at him with sparkling eyes.

He smiles before duck so the little boy won’t have to strained his neck to see him. “What’s your name, little boy?”

The little boy lets out a soft chuckle. “My name is Kyuhyun. You must be her butler.” He refers to Seohyun who is in the middle of waiting for her flowers to wrap.

“Yes, I am. How do you know because I might be her fiancée, husband or her father?” He teases him.

Surprisingly, he stays silent and stares into his eyes deeply. “Kris, you don’t have to search for long because the answers you were seeking is already state in front of you. You just have to know how and why you are here; with her.” He chuckles before running behind the counter; leaving Kris speechless.

 

Seohyun calls out his name; to go back home with a bouquet flowers in her embrace. Kris is standing up; still looking at the little boy with question look before follows her out from the shop.

 

Seohyun is stopping by at candy shop with mesmerizing look. “I want to buy something.” She giggles to herself before Kris stops her.

“My lady, I assume you’re late for the class and now you want to buy chocolate? You’re going to be more hyper and doesn’t concentrate of what I’m trying to teach you.” He is very strict when it comes to study although he, himself doesn’t know whether he ever attend the school before.

She is making faces before enter the shop; much to his distress.

“I should be more strict with her later.” He hisses before enter the shop too.

 

Sooyoung, Lay and Taeyeon is surrounding Seohyun with a few plastic bag full of candies and chocolate she bought at the shop just now.

“Miss Seohyun, can I have this chocolate truffle? It used to be my favourite.” Taeyeon asks her; much to her delight when Seohyun nods.

“Thank you, Miss Seohyun!”

Lay is clueless. He never eats chocolate or candies in his life before because his parents never bought any sweets for him or his siblings. He can only looks at the sweets with devour eyes.

Seohyun senses Lay’s cravings for the sweets but he didn’t mutter anything. “Lay, you can have one if you want. I don’t mind as long as you’re happy.” She gives him colourful jellybeans.

He takes it carefully before chewing one in his mouth. He nods happily. “Thanks, my lady! I never eat candies before and I think this is the sweetest candy I ever ate.”

Seohyun can’t help but sympathize to him. “You can have more. I don’t eat a lot of sweets. I bought it because I want to share with all of you.”

Sooyoung nods. “You are the best, my lady! I’m willing to work under you for upcoming years.”

“Better make sure you have learn how to cook properly.” Kris interrupts her with teasing look.

“Shut up! Mind your own business. I know how to cook and you don’t have to point out my mistake.” She pouts before swallow another chocolate.

 

Seohyun is in the reading room; reading a few of Literature books much to her amusement because she loves reading where she inherits it from her father.

Kris knocks the door twice; coming in with a cup of tea and a small plate of chocolate chip cookies he bake just now.

“My lady, your jasmine tea.” He pours her drink before gives it to her.

She takes it; sipping a bit before staring at the cup on her grasp. “Kris?” She calls out his name.

Kris is standing in front of her; half-bowing. “Yes, my lady? The tea doesn’t suit your bud?”

She shook her head. “No, not that. I know how much you want to know about yourself but can you give me a time for I concern I have to attend many events and signing a few of contracts. There is no spare time for me to search your background for the past these years.” She looks at him with apologizing look.

Kris with his poker face; says. “I understand your situation, my lady. You can proceed with your matters as my problem can be waiting until you are ready to search it. It’s not just one day to solve it as it takes many times where I came from and who I really am.”

Seohyun nods as she takes a few sip of her tea. “Yes, I understand. You may leave.”

Kris is half-bowing at her before closes the door behind him slowly.

 

He is heading to his room to change his gloves, as it was dirty because of the tea he brews just now.

He was reading his note when the talk with Kyuhyun, a little boy at the florist shop occurs in his mind.

“Answers I were seeking are in front of my eyes? What does he supposed to mean and how does he know my name is Kris. I don’t think I ever told him my name, though.” He mutters to himself before proceed to do his duty as a butler.