Bathroom Terror

The Time Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“My parents won’t be home tonight. After all the mess I’ve created… they won’t be home for at least a week. So just take the guest room beside mine.” Sehun said as the both of them trudged up the spiral stairs.

Luhan and the other two boys went home after dinner. All three of them were somewhat satisfied that things turned out this way. Luhan told Haneul that she would be able to attend SM Academy on Monday. She couldn’t wait for that day to come.

Sehun send Haneul to her room and she opened her own door. The guest room was smaller than the her own house’s room. But the only thing that was different was… her bathhouse was in her room. *Such a convenience! I wonder why people in the past don’t invent that!*

“There are some pyjamas in your cabinet. Go and shower and then sleep. We’ll get you more tomorrow.” Sehun said. He was about to close the door when suddenly Haneul pulled the door back.

“Wait! What’s shower? Is it bath?” she asked.

Sehun’s eyes twitched. *She doesn’t even know what is shower?!* “Yes, it’s called bathing. You know, washing your own body and keeping clean?”

“Oh… I thought we do that every 2 days. I cleaned myself yesterday already…” Haneul said and she realized something was wrong with that sentence. Her face heated up again. *Shoot! I remember Appa telling me that the future people have weird culture!*

“I mean, I will shower right now.” She smiled to hide her embarrassment and hastily closed the door. *Phew, that was a close one…*

Haneul examined her room. The floor was carpeted instead of woode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter