Memory Loss

The Time Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Haneul-sshi. Thanks for accepting this request, I’ll owe you this one forever! If you need help just call me.” Luhan took Haneul’s hand and shook it, expressing his overflowing gratitude for her.

“Yeah! Haneul-sshi. By the way can I just call you Haneul? You look younger than me.” the deep voice guy, which was Chanyeol, as what he called himself, said.

“Yes. You may.” Haneul replied formerly. She wondered if all of them were nobles from this era. Do they have Kings and Princes too? Do they even attend school and have wooden books as their textbooks? All these things rushed into her mind. They might be a change in environment and she was a little bit afraid that people might think her as a freak.

“Geez. Don’t have to be so uptight!” Chanyeol draped his arm around Haneul and hugged her closer. Haneul shuddered and scooted away from him.

“Hahaha! Chanyeol, you’re a loser. She’s scared of you.” Baekhyun, the quiet guy, finally spoke up.

Chanyeol smiled and shrugged his shoulders. “She’s just shy.” He defended himself.

“Don’t even start.” Baekhyun said, laughing at his dongsaeng’s actions. Sehun was particularly quiet about this. He didn’t talk much after Haneul decided to be his fake girlfriend. Not like he actually cared.

Both of them will still carry on with their lives – Sehun as a student plus a person whom manages most part of his father’s company and Haneul will be back to her own. That’s what Sehun thought.

“So, Haneul-sshi, where do you live? Where’s your school?” Luhan asked, sipping his own tea that he’d just brewed.

Haneul bit her lip again. She didn’t know how to reply.

“I told my father that she’s schooling with me, in the same photography club that we’d establish.” Sehun replied.

“Oh, so do you want to transfer over to SM Academy? I can do the arrangements. My uncle is the Principal of SM Academy.” Luhan suggested. “But what is your previous school?” he probed again.

Haneul fiddled with the hem of her shirt and shifted uncomfortably in her seat. “I don’t have any school.”

“You mean you’re a school drop out?”

*Drop out? Is that the term for non-scholars here?* she questioned herself. Decided to go with the flow, she answered. “Yes.”

“Woah, didn’t know you were bad . It’s okay. I’ll make the necessary arrangement for you to attend our school.” He said.

“What about housing? I heard Sehun said that you both are going to live together.” Chanyeol was the one who asked this time.

She stiffened again. If these guys were to ask her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter