Impossible Choice

The Time Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m so disappointed in you, Mr. Oh. I can’t believe your son just did this to us.” Mr. Jung shook his head in disapproval. No matter what comforting words he or his wife said to their daughter, their daughter would not stop bawling in front of them, trashing around.

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Jung. I hope to cooperate with you in future endorsements.” Mr. Oh said but Mr. Jung just glared at him and dragged his daughter away. He then slammed the door shut.

Mr. Jung sighed and sank back to his seat. Haneul stood awkwardly at one corner as she witnessed the entire scene. She noticed that the boy was still holding her hand and she immediately pulled away from him.

“Both of you, please sit.” Mrs. Oh said. Despite all the mess, she still smiled nicely at Haneul and Haneul returned the smile. “You have a beautiful smile... how may I address you, agasshi?”

“I’m Haneul.” She bowed respectfully.

“Such a delicate name, Haneul-ah.” Mrs. Oh said.

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“So,” Mr. Oh boomed. “You said that you’ve found your girl? How did you both met?” he asked. It was more of an interrogation instead of a casual questioned. Haneul stiffened at his question and wasn’t sure of how to answer him.

“We met in school. She’s in the same photography club as me.” the boy answered, his gaze matching up to his father’s.

His father sighed again. “I expect you to be honest about this relationship, Sehun-ah. Don’t let me find out that this was a plan by you. Because if I do find out about that, you’re not going to be the heir of my company anymore.”

Sehun’s eyes wavered for a second but steeled back. “Don’t worry, Abeoji. This is not what you think it is. And if you’re done with asking, we’ve got to go now. There’s still club meeting at Luhan’s place.”

“Then get going, son. Oh and Haneul-sshi? Nice meeting you.” He stood up and held out his hand. Haneul stared at his hand weirdly and wondered what he was going to do. Sehun raised a brow and looked at her.

“Go on, shake it.” He prompted.

*Shake it?* She thought and took out her hand as Mr. Oh went to shake it. Haneul blushed and pulled her hand back again. *If this action were to carry out during the my time, everybody would assume that you’re a ert from a brothel.*

“Let’s go,” Sehun said as he held the door open for Haneul to exit before Sehun lead the way.

 

~

 

For the entire journey to someone in a odd-looking machine that Haneul never sat before, she kept thinking on how to escape this place and use another plan to steal the Red Diamond that was hanging at Sehun’s, the boy’s name, neck.

It was too much of a coincidence; her landing in the man’s toilet and meeting him and finding the Red Diamond. But she has got to admit that this boy is really striking. He could easily pass off as a noble back in her hometown.

The machine that Sehun calls a car made Haneul’s stomach churn uncomfortably. The smell of leather was so strong that it was choking her and making her feel nauseous.

*I’ll get to wherever he’s bringing me to and I’ll teleport back to my time* Haneul decided that it wasn’t a good idea to keep staying beside a stranger that she don’t even know. She’d probably come back to steal the Red Diamond and never step foot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter