The Deal + Unexpected Encounter

The Time Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yo! You’re up early!” Luhan high-fived Sehun, but Sehun just stare straight without even giving him a second glance. Thoughts about the meeting with the Jungs later ran through his mind non-stop. Even a genius like him couldn’t help to imagine the worst effects when engaged to a lady that he doesn’t even like.

The maid in Sehun’s house placed a bowl of porridge on the dining table. The smell seemed to stir some senses into Sehun as he suddenly noticed his best friend, Luhan was beside him all along.

“Since when did you arrive?” he asked in pure curiosity.

Luhan took a double take and he wanted to face palm himself for having such a poker face best friend whom doesn’t seem to feel the situation. “I just came, actually. Seems like I’d been talking to the air…”

“I’m sorry. I was thinking about some things.” Sehun took a spoonful of porridge and gulped it down like it was ice cream. He was happily swallowing the entire thing when he’d noticed Luhan staring down at him, wide eyed.

“What? Do you want some?”

Luhan shook his head. “Aren’t the porridge hot? Your tongue…isn’t burnt?” he questioned. The fact that his Sehunnie couldn’t read situations is one thing. But to actually swallow hot porridge…

“You’re so unbelievable, do you know that?” Luhan laughed while slapping Sehun’s shoulder.

“Yah, Lu Hyung, I’m eating. Stop hitting me.” Sehun said in irritation.

“Mannn, if you drop that cold attitude of yours…how great if a girl will walk into your life now and change that attitude!” Luhan half joked and half hoped that this miracle would happen to Sehun.

“What’s wrong with being cold? I’m sure if I become like you, hyung, nobody will like me.” Sehun replied in a straight voice.

“Yah, what’s that supposed to mean!”

“Nothing, hyung.” Sehun continued to swallow his porridge.

“By the way, the girl that was supposed to act as your girlfriend will be arriving at the meeting place today. I’ll text you when the times come.” Luhan played with his iPhone and checked his mail.

“Thanks.”

Suddenly, he clicked his phone shut and slammed it on the table. “But on one condition.”

“What?”

With a smirk, Luhan said. “You’ll have to repeat what I say to the girl so that she would recognise you.”

Sehun sighed while cleaning himself up and pushed the empty bowl aside. “And what would that be?”

Luhan laughed again, his voice sounded like wedding bells chiming. “Easy. Say these: Will you marry me?”

 

 

~

 

His father and the Jungs were there when Sehun entered the posh restaurant. He struggled to keep calm and not to go on a hysteric mode when he was forced to sit beside the Jung’s lady.

She wasn’t that bad that he’d expected but he still did not wish to always be in the control of his father. He wanted freedom for himself. He wants to find his own girl that he likes by himself.

“My son, Sehun.” His father introduced Sehun to the Jungs and they all stood up to shake hands with him. Sehun, being the son of the most respectable and wealthiest family, he’d to follow some etiquette and return the greetings.

“Nice to meet you, Sehun-gun. I hope we’ll make good in-laws.” Sehun’s eye twitched at Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter