Their Lives

The Time Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Her life, the usual.

 

“Are you ready?” Kai took her hands and gave a slight squeeze. The mere sight of Kai already made Haneul’s stomach churned and her heart palpitate faster. Let alone him touching her hands. She could just die happily now.

Haneul nodded her head and bit her lips. Being the only Time Traveler in this entire country, she had many, many tasks and responsibility that she had on her shoulders are weighing her down. Every trip to the future or the past wore her entire body out but the looks of anticipation from Haneul’s father and especially her mother gave you the encouragement.

It was stupid though. Only women could have the power to time travel. The watch that she’d inherited from her mother since birth does the magic. Apparently only the ladies from the Lees are able to time travel.

And Kai is Haneul’s one and only best friend who’d finally noticed her now. He was the popular guy in the City.

Scratch that. He was not only a guy but…

He was the Prince of the country. Joseon prince.

Haneul and Kai attend the same royal academy, where only the royals and nobles could attend. She got to know him only when her father brought you to the palace to meet the King. The king personally requested her to do the time travelling duties properly.

Which also means that she’d have to quickly find all the jewels and treasures -which is pretty stupid. Just because of one king’s wishes and she’ll have to obey.

“Haneul ah… All the best for this trip! See you in 5 minutes time!” Kai said.

Yeap, 1 day there is around few seconds or minutes in your time. Haneul had probably suffered in an unknown era for 1 week, but in this era, her home, only about 1 hourr had passed.

*So much for suffering*

“Yah, time to activate your watch! Remember to take the Ruby Dagger from the eighteenth century!” your father said.

“Yes. I will. Bye,” she patted Kai’s shoulder and turned the watch that was on her wrist.

The world spun and her father’s and Kai’s faces disappeared behind the background.

~

 

5 minutes later – Joseon time.

 

“Haneul-ah You’re back!” Kai ruffled her hair that was in an entire mess. Her eighteenth century dress was completely screwed up and was burnt up to her knee level.

That’s right. She’d set the place on fire and nearly died while doing that. Luckily though, she managed to steal the Ruby Dagger from the old geezer. For a minute there she thought that he was going to cut her head off when she’d disappeared with the dagger.

“Jjang jjang! I’ve got the dagger!” she fished the dagger out from her dress pocket and placed it on her father’s hand. A satisfied smile graced his face.

“Well done. Now go and rest before I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter