The Last Mission: START!

The Time Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Joseon Time:-

 

It was just another typical school day for Haneul as she plodded across the school gardens to her classroom. She was a special student. Since not a lot of females liked to go to school, Haneul’s usually the only girl there. And she was well taken care of from Kai.

She adjusted her hanbok that she usually wear to school and tucked her books under her armpit, slipping into class. Kai saw her and winked at her as she sat on the bamboo mat, opening her books.

“You’re late. Professor Kim is going to lecture you.” Kai whispered. Haneul looked at her teacher and let out a breath of relief when she saw him reciting a poem and wasn’t paying attention to her.

“He won’t.” she muttered back, beaming. She tried to catch up with what the professor was teaching. Dipping the tip of the brush on the black ink and wrote some quotes on her own paper book.

Kai watched Haneul as she concentrated hard on the professor’s teaching. He found it cute when she scrunched her eyebrows together when she couldn’t get what the professor was talking. Kai tried to suppress his smile but it kept on surfacing and he deserved to get punished for being a fool. It was deemed as foolish for a royal like him.

Kai knew that Haneul’d always noticed him. But being a royal he had statuses to hold and talking to a random school girl in school is going to spoil his reputation. Luckily, fate was in his favour. He was walking past his Father’s royal study room when he spotted his a lady in his room.

Usually he’d not bother with what his Father was doing but Kai found the lady pretty familiar and enchanting.

He slid the door a little bigger but unfortunately his Father caught him and motioned for him to join him in the discussion. Kai was embarrassed but was glad that he was able to look at the lady’s face. And from that day onwards, both of them got really close.

“Yah, Kai. It’s time to head back home. Are you coming with me?” Haneul nudged the day dreaming prince on his shoulder. He snapped back to reality and shook his head, making his hat nearly dropping off.

“Sorry, I was just thinking.” He stood up graciously and dusted off his own clothing. “I’ll send you back to your manor. Besides, I have no hearings with my Father today, I’m free.”

We walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter