Chapter 5

The Mafia

 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been super busy with school and our schools play. Ive also had writers block so I'm sorry if this chapter is short and not very good. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris was an empty shell. It had been a week since YunHee died and it had been a week since he lost himself. He went through everyday like a robot going through the motions of life only because he has to. He couldn't abandon the gang now. Not when they needed him the most. The only one worse off than him was SuhoSuho refused to eat, sleep, or take jobs until his sister returned. The memories of that day don't haunt him, but he always thinks of ways it could of gone better.

*Flashback to the Boys POV to when Yunhee died*

With some miracle Luhan was able to track where YuhHee was. Joy shot through Kris's body as he thought of all they ways he could punish YunHee. A smirk formed on his face as the boys and him set out. They arrived in front of a warehouse the size of a large grocer. It was right on the river with minimal escape routes. Chanyeol had set up C4 all around the place so after they left no evidence would be found. He let D.O go in first as anyone he would encounter wouldn't stand a chance.

"Boss their isn't anyone here. It's way to quiet." D.O. said. It was strange, but the important thing was to find YunHee. What surprised them the most was after entering and exiting what looked like to be a lobby all they found was dead bodies everywhere. All the henchman were slumped to the ground sitting in their on pools of blood.

"Looks like we got here to late." Snickered Sehun. Kris growled at him to let him know now was not the time to be joking around.

"Xiumin, Tao, Kai, and Baekhyun you take the east wing. ChanyeolSehun, D.O., Luhan, take the west wing. Suho, Chen, Lay and I will head North. If you find YunHee grab her a get out, the rest of us will deal with whatever is left over." The guys and Kris split and they only feared that they wouldn't make it in time. A feeling of dread washed over Kris and Suho and one only hoped they would be on time.

                                   *END*

Kris threw the glass he had in his had at the wall and watched it shatter and fall to the ground. The boys were outside his door debating whether to go in and stop him or let him continue. To make matters worse no one had seen Tao since that day. Besides YunHee, Tao was the only one who could even remotely get Kris to calm down. Up until now the boys hadn't realized it, but YunHee was the glue that kept them together and now without her everything was falling apart. Sehun being the youngest was something he was constantly reminded of, despite that he loved his hyungs he couldn't get over the way they had been acting. Everyone was blaming everyone. Fights would break out all the time as the tension was to high.

The worst was when D.O had finally had enough. It was just the slip of the tongue, a bad one at that. Sehun was watching watching a far as his hyungs argued. 

"We should of just killed her. We should of stuck to the plan and let Luhan sell her." For the first time in a week an emotion besides despair passed through their eyes. A normal person would of been scared of the death glares that were being given, but not D.O.

"In fact I'm glad that is dead. She was useless and slowing us down anyway." Everyone was to shocked to know what to say. We knew D.O. was cold-hearted, but never like this.

"Hy-hyung you don't mean that?" Kai asked. From the look in his eyes you could tell that he did. 

"But I do. I am so glad that Kim YunHee is dead. Why? Because now things can go back to the way it was. No emotions, no attachments. Since YunHee came along Kai you haven't been having as often. Luhan you don't find enjoyment it your work as much, Sehun you hiding over their in the corner now actually want a girlfriend of your own. But you guys always forget that we live in a world were enemies lork around ever corner and by involving innocent people we are the ones who become weak. Just look at Kris hyung he's the weakest of them all." It was that moment that Kris had finally decided to emerge from his personal hell. He had a fire in his eyes and his anger was at an all time high. Quickly and before any of us could react he had D.O. pinned up against the wall off the ground.

"What was that? I didn't quiet hear you."

"I said love has made you weak and pathetic. I mean look at you crying over a ugly girl. The Kris i knew was a heartless killing machine, but now you've gone soft." Rage was building up in Kris as his hold on D.O.'s neck became tighter. He let D.O. drop to the ground and he smirked up at his tall leader.

"Get out."

"W-what?" 

"I said GET OUT!" Kris roared and for the first time D.O. was scared. He picked himself up off the ground a let out a chuckle.

"Now that's the Kris i know." Kris turned around and glared and them all.

"Didn't I say to get out."

"But hyung..." Kris just pointed to the door as 9 men left the room. Leaving Kris to wallow in his sadness.