Yunhee... I mean Amy meets Infinite Part 2

The Mafia

I elbowed pabo number one in the stomach and kicked his shin. Pabo number 2 received a right hook to the cheek and a shove into Mr. Purple Dinosaur. I grabbed the nearest vase and chucked it at the two members approaching me. I also knocked over a case filled with face products and other non-manly things.

“Hey! Those cost a fortune.” I didn’t bother looking back as I booked it out the door. I could see another bungalow down the way. Lights where on and a car was parked out front. I was closely approaching freedom. I looked back only to see the dinosaur closing in on me. I was already pumping my legs to their maximum capacity. My lungs weren’t receiving enough oxygen and I was ready to pass out. I felt a weight latch onto me, toppling me to the ground. Purple dinosaur was above me, hands pinned above my ears.

I kneaded him in the crotch and shoved my fist against his face. He grunted and I pushed him off of me. I was breathing heavily, my ankle was throbbing, and I really wanted some water. The others had caught up to us now and escape seemed fleeting. I readied myself for the worst, still really wanting some water. The first time I come to a beach in a long time and I couldn’t enjoy it. Oh well. I tackled the pretty one into the water, trying to drown him.

“Fsdfhkjdsifnsdf.”

“Eat sand!” I was straddled on top of him and any other circumstance I’d be blushing like mad. I was pulled off of him and thrown deeper into the water. Well . It would be just my luck. The waves were crashing over my head, and I could barely stand. Again and again the water beat me to the sea floor, only to bring me up again. Repeating the process. I flayed my arms around.

“Help!” Crash.

“I can’t” Crash.

“Swim!” Crash. My legs had given out, and I sunk to the bottom. Of all the way I could have gone out. Being beaten by waves wasn’t one of them.

The Infinite boys just stared at the girl. Sungjong was crying into Sungyeol’s shoulder. Hoya was nursing his pride. Dongwoo was mourning his beauty products. Sunggyu was pondering if he really looked like a hamster? Myungsoo was the only sane one left. He took off his jacket and dived in after the girl. Girl, such useless creatures. Always needing to be saved. So troublesome.

She was pretty, he had to admit. Floating there, with her hair surrounding her like a halo. Her face was peaceful and her arms crossed.  He grabbed her into his arms a resurfaced. Infinite was back into their normal mafia selves. They rushed back into the messed up bungalow.

“So dilemma. Who’s going to change her?” Infinite looked at each other. They weren’t strangers to a woman’s body, but peeking at hers while she was unconscious, just seemed wrong.

“Well we can’t just let her freeze to death!”

“Well we could.”

“L!” Woohyun smacked the back of Myungsoo’s head.

“How could you say that about a delicate young flower?” Like the greasy person he was, Woohyun her hair.

“Yeppeun.” Dongwoo leaned in toward her face. The girl opened her eyes and sat up fast. She smacked her forehead against his and cried out in pain.

“Ow oww owww! What the hell is your forehead made oe stuck out his hand and  Steel?”

“Why the hell are my clothes wet?” Myungsoo threw clothes at her and stormed out.

“Sorry about him. He can be a little cold. My name’s Lee Sungjong noona!” He stuck out his hand and smiled at me.

“Umm.” I couldn’t think of what to say. I for sure couldn’t give them my real name. Everyone new Kim Yunhee as Kris’s woman. Thank god they only knew my name and not my face.

“Lee, Lee Amy. But are you sure I’m your noona? You look older than me.”

“Well whens your birthday?”

“September 13th, 1993, you?”

“No way! That’s my birthday. We could be twins!” I chuckled at his antics. He was so pretty. I think I was jealous. Another kid shoved Sungjong away and took his place.

“Lee Sungyeol. Choding and best looking in Infinite.” I shook his head than froze. Infinite. Well . I stood up as fast as humanly possible.

“Mianhae. Your money. I uhh didn’t mean to you know, steal it.” The purple dinosaur scooted closer to me.

“Tell me. How did you do it? How’d you break in?” I gave him a blank look. Really? God they were such bad mafia.

“The question is. How could you not? It was a piece of cake.” This got Sungyeol’s attention.

“Well you guys are the number five group for a reason.” Myungsoo choose this moment to reenter.

“Well you owe us money. Lots of it. And I know how you can help us.”

“And that’s how I met Infinite.” I felt like I was telling the story of how I met my boyfriend to my parents. Kris had this look of annoyance on his face.

“So let me get this straight. You stole money from Infinite.”

“Yup.”

“Kicked some of their member’s asses.”

“Yah.”

“And helped them become the number two.”

“Yah.” Luhan jumped out of his seat and enveloped me into a huge.

“I’m so proud of my jiejie. I always knew you were a kickass!” I smiled at the boys. It was nice to have all my family together. Kris slammed his drink onto the table and left. He slammed open the door to the restaurant and left. I chased after him, back down by the river.

“Kris!”

“KRIS!!” I grabbed his arm to stop him. He pulled away from touch. I ran up to him again, back hugging him this time.

“Oppa hajima.”

“Don’t call me that.” His voice was cold and emotionless. “Don’t touch me either.”

“Kris. Jebal.”

“Sorry? You’re sorry? What the hell is wrong with you!?” I stepped back in shock. Kris had never and I mean never yelled at me.

“Kr-Kris.” My bottom lip trembled.

“Was I a joke to you? I opened up my heart to you. I let all my walls come down. I love you.”

“Kris, I love you too.”

“Well you sure have a funny way of showing it. I thought you were dead! I almost killed myself just to be with you. I only stopped cause Suho stopped me. Saying like you wouldn’t want this for me. But to only find out you were alive and with my no good step brother. I can’t believe I was so stupid to believe your lies. Then when I find out your alive I was so ecstatic. I thought maybe you lost your memory and that if I came back into your life you’d remember and we could be happy!”

“Kris I didn’t mean for it to end up like this. I just wanted to find my parents killer.”

“And you couldn’t trust me enough to tell me? I open my heart up to you and you just keep things to yourself. If you would of just asked I would do anything to make you happy!”

            “What about you Kris? You’ve never told me anything about your past! I’ve asked plenty of times.  I didn’t know you had another sister! Obviously you didn’t trust me enough either. I told you every little detail of my past and all my demons. Yet not once did you open up to me! I had plenty of time to think. And you know what I realized?” We were yelling. I was pretty sure all of China could hear us.

            “And what did you realize?”

            “I say I love you, you say you love me, but Kris. I don’t know a single thing about you. I only know what other people have told me, what your other little girlfriends told me. Not once did you really open up to me. And I was sick of it.” Kris face was hard. He was searching her eyes. He only found anger, sadness, loneliness, regret, and lust. She looked so tempting with her nose scrunched up and the crinkle by her eyes. She was breathing heavily and he leaned in.

            After months of being separated I was finally kissing Kris. No dream or thought could compare to the real thing. His lips were rough and frantic. He kissed her like it was there last day on earth. Even though he was at her, he never wanted to be separated again. I pulled away gasping for air, I felt faint, but happy. I touched my fingers to my lips. This time I kissed him. His hands roamed my back, he cupped his hands under my and pulled me up. I in turn wrapped my legs around his waist. The space between the two of them was nonexistent, but they still weren’t close enough.

            “Get a room.” I pulled away from Kris and jumped away.

            “Myungsoo!” He ran off and I was about to run after him, but a hand stopped me.

            “Jagiya, don’t go. Please don’t go.”

            “I have to Kris.” I pulled myself away and was about to step away.

            “If you go, I won’t be here waiting.” I froze. He so could not be doing this.

            “Kris don’t do this. You’ll regret it.”

            “Me or him.” I looked at Kris and to Myungsoo retreating figure.

            “I’m sorry Kris.” I pulled away, but not before Kris slipped something in my hand. I looked at him one last time and ran after Myungsoo.

 

            “I’m sorry gege. I know how hard this is for you.” Kris looked at the younger in sadness.

            “Tao, I just got her back and I’ve already lost her. To him no less.” Tao just patted his back.

            “Tao make sure Yunhee gets home safe. I have some business to take care.”

            “Promise gege. Promise.”

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

            “Myungsoo wait! Stop.” I jumped onto his back and we both fell down.

            “I never knew you could walk that fast for anything, but food.”

            “Yunhee what do you want?”

            “I want to talk. That’s all.”

            “Well there’s nothing to talk about.” He pushed me off and helped himself up. Being the gentleman he was helped me up to.

            “There’s everything to talk about.”

            “Like what? Myungsoo I’ve found my prince and we’ll live happily ever after.”

            “Myungsoo I…”

            “What happens to me now?” He looked ready to cry. He looked so defeated. Myungsoo stepped closer to me grabbing my hands in his.

            “Yunhee. I love you.” Then he brought his lips to mine. And I kissed him back. And I enjoyed it.


 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two chapter in one night? I was feeling motivated. Plus i didn't have to go to school. HECK YES! So i died from feels over One-Shot, it was so so so afsdgajbfdsaifjgbafdsibgaf. And only Daehyun could look THAT good while being shot. So two kisses in one night, from two very good looking guys.