Hey ya'll whazz up?

The Mafia

As someone pointed out, it's been so long I can't remeber, but thank you. So in the reference towards the state of  Yunhee's ity, she's still a . I was just trying to have the guys joke around. So when Tao said what he said he was so trying to be a troll. I mean what sibling whats to hear abou tanother siblings life. Even if it's nonexsistent. but if they're are any other things that seem vague or are confusing and you guys want some clarity, let me know in the comments and i'll try to fix it and make it better.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kai’s driving was going to kill us all. No joke. When I saw the black Escalade heading are way I knew I wasn’t going to come out of this unscathed. I could practically see that dangerous gleam in Kai’s eye. Kris was in the front seat pissed. His mouth was moving rapidly, probably barking orders at whoever was in the backseat. I felt kinda bad for them. I felt bad for Kris. Always doing this messed up, time consuming , just for me. I think I might just marry him.

Two cars came up behind us. Henry and I were trapped. I heard the screeching of the tires as the back end of Kai’s car came in contact with Henry’s. He didn’t have any time to react as we slammed into a small shop. I banged my head against the window. Blood was dripping from my head. My side of the car was totally smashed in and the door wouldn’t open. Henry was passed out on the airbag, he didn’t seem to be breathing. I crawled through the back out escaping from the truck. I wobbled when I hit the pavement needing the car for support. I sent a death look Kai’s way and he shrugged back at me. Kris hit him with the end of his gun. When I felt I could walk without support I started my way towards Kris. I let out a shaky breath and an even shaker smile.  A hand wrapped itself around my bicep. I spun around to see a middle aged man smiling down upon me. All hopes of embrace Kris seem to disappear.

“Yunhee goon. It’s so nice to meet you.” He started dragging me back towards the cars behind us. I saw five other muscly men looking like Men in Black waiting for us in the car.

“Who the are you? Can things just go my way once?” Ignored.

“Lee Sooman get your grubby hands off of her.”

“Ah Kris nice to see you again. Have you thought about my offer?”

“Like hell I’d be your puppet.”

“Well if not you anyone behind you?” I widened my eyes when someone stepped forward. I could cry. And I was not one to cry.

“Ahh my boy I’m glad you could join us. Thanks for the lead.” Everyone was astounded at this. No one saw this coming. All mouths where agape. Sooman released me to his hold and he threw me into the back of the car.

“Myungsoo, how could you.”

“It was easy. That’s how.” He gave me his signature smirk and I couldn’t help, but feel that all this was my fault. Everything seemed to be my fault. I looked out the window sadly towards my brother. This wouldn’t be happening if I hadn’t been so persistent. If I’d never even tried to find my brother. I should have just stayed alone.

 

________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm sorry it's been so long, but schools finally out and I'm on my way to being a senior. I'm also sorry that this chatper is so short. I was out of ideas and I felt like Myungsoo being a betrayer, so sorry about that. I don't know how much longer this story will be. It's hard for me to wrtie this because Kris isn't my bias in Exo.I enternally have a war within myself about my Exo bias, but i know for sure it's not Kris. It's like this battle between Kyungsoo and Sehun and it gets intense. JK. After Weekly Idol i'll probably have decided. But yay. I am enjoying that rainbow hair of Sehuns. 

         

Does that 88 they wear on their shirts mean anything? If it does can someone tell me in the comments.