commitment

Reality of dating Mr GD

Jiyong figured by the way she was staring at him judgmentally as if to accuse him that the text she received must of being from Seung Gi.  He gloated at the fact that he had scared off another one of Bom’s fan boys, which quite worryingly for him were growing. After “talking” to him today at Strong Heart Jiyong was confident he would not contact Bom again. He was delighted as getting confirmation of this. Continuously throughout the recording and whilst on break GD had competed with Seung Gi, for the smallest of things and at first Seung Gi must of dismissed him as being overly competitive and laughed it off in good spirit. This had agitated GD immensely till the point of losing his composure and asking Seung Gi if he thought he was good enough for Bom, luckily for him this was during the break and it wasn’t very loud enough for other people to hear so a scandal had been avoided.   Seung Gi was dumb founded questioning how GD knew of his involvement with Bom. GD proceeded to warn him with a very stern look on his face “Bom has a boyfriend and he isn’t very happy with other guys sniffing around her” his eyes expressed malice intent  This sent chills down Seung Gi spine, He had never seen  this side of GD, normally he was well mannered and carefree. GD ended the conversation with his trademark smile which was even more frightening, how could someone switch from being devilish and intimidating to charming and mannered, no ordinary person could be that controlled .

To distract her from her suspicion and from paying attention to the direction they were going he whispered “Bom close your eyes”. He was obviously trying to seduce her and she was slowly giving in, she resisted at first and refused to close her eyes, as he approached bringing his face closer to hers she closed her eyes instinctively. He had intended to but found her too adorable, throughout her attempt at resisting temptation her every thought was apparent. Her face was so expressive that he could read her like an open book. He went in for a peck, their  lips touched only for a second but she could feel the spark “I knew y..” she was interrupted by Jiyong lips midsentence now going in for another kiss. This time the kiss was far more aggressive and passionate much more possessive like he wanted to claim her lips as his own. Like you would expect from a bad boy his kisses were fantastic baby(lol sorry couldn’t resist), she could feel  his love, need and want for her and his anger it was more honest than he could ever be with her. She was lost and consumed in Jiyong kiss that she didn’t not realized that the car had stopped and they had reached their destination.

In an attempt to signal that the should stop kissing as they had arrived the manager faked a coughed “Eckhem” no response they were still busy kissing “eckHEM!” he coughed again this time successfully invoking their attention. Rather embarrassed they both looked away from each other and out the window.  Bom Looked outside trying to compose herself only to be stunned at what she saw, impossible! She though in disbelief she looked at him for confirm that what she was seeing was real, that she wasn’t fantasising. The kiss felt out of the world too so it wouldn’t have been a shock to her if she was dreaming. He seemed pleased at gain the reaction he had anticipated “we’re home”.  She was still amazed that she couldn’t react; she was too scared of shattering this fantasy.  He stepped outside first and went around to hold her door open, she still didn’t move. He grabbed hold of her hand and escorted her out reassuring her that this was real.

In front of her was her dream home, it had a massive front porch which looked very ground and had enough space for parking and a basketball net. From the outside it had a lot of windows from which light was shining inviting her in. The grandeur of the house could almost be over looked  by its friendly and welcoming atmosphere. This had been the house , the one she had seen with Ji when they were still trainers. At the time they weren’t in a relationship, they were just good friends  so it made it even more touching that he still remembered, it was by chance that they saw this house and she felt so attached with it she  told him that she wanted to own a home like that one in the future.

No doubt pleased with himself Jiyong escorted her inside, he wanted to show her all the effort he had put in this. GD had arranged the decoration of the house himself, personalising every aspect of it so it felt like theirs. The décor was classy whilst still being homely. In the living room he had put pictures of their time together everywhere. By the fireplace he had taken a picture of him and Bom from their we belong together promotions and blowing it up so it was the main feature. The room was like hall of  fame of their memories and time together. There were photos of them from their first date to their most recent one. He took her through to the kitchen which was bright and colourful knowing that this would suit Bom’s taste. She had told him before that she wanted to have a kitchen big enough for the YG family so she could cook for them all, and GD made this happen.He proceeded to show her the other rooms including a studio which they could both use as they both loved music. She could sing and he would compose and record. He shortened the rest of the trip quickly showing her around the rest of the massive house. Finally he was on the other side of his favourite room, the one he had anticipated the most sharing with her the master bedroom.  The room had a massive double bed and a flat screen TV that was hanging on the wall, the room was a dark navy blue which suited the dark wood furniture of the room including the bed.  A little flustered by being alone with him in a room with a bed she was fully aware of the implications, so she just blushed and looked away. He did not help the situation as he told her “this is where I will have my wicked ways with you, you shall definitely be punished for trying to cheat on me!” she blushed knowing he meant it. “Luckily for you there is still one last room I have to show you” and he grabbed her hand hurrying her down the stairs, once at bottom he told her to close her eyes. She figured that she would listen to him undoubtedly as he had made such an effort.  She felt blinded as she was unfamiliar with her surroundings she could only rely on him to guide her. He told her “open your eyes” she cautiously did  unprepared for his next surprise.

Once again she was speechless  she was standing by the entrance of the dining room the one room she recalled not seeing.  She blinked in disbelief it seemed like a scene for the movies. He smiled shyly, she liked seeing this side of him, she had learnt something new about him that he was shy when he was being romantic.  Considering he was so confident the rest of the time it made it all the more special.   In the dining room he had scattered red and pink rose petals everywhere, the room was dimly lit by the glow of the scented candles which were all around the room.  She closed her eyes to taking in the flowery sweet scent. She opened her eyes looking intently at the scene trying to memorise it because she would never want to forger this. As she was looking around she saw on the dining table a bottle of red wine and a meal for two. The table had been intimately set rivalling any expensive restaurant. She was rather relieved at seeing food as she was beginning to get hungry, sure she was in a fantasy but a women could still get hungry, he caught her staring “I cooked” he said rather sheepishly “I didn’t make you corn though” he teased, she signed teasing him back “I suppose you can be forgiven, although corn would have made tonight perfect” she said making him laugh.

Bom knew than that she would be with him forever. Finally she  had confirmation of his feelings for her.  He was committed to her and their future and this house was proof of that. She was painfully aware that Jiyong being who he is would cause more scandals and misunderstandings. That he would not be as expressive or straightforward as she would want him to be  but no one is perfect. She was willing to accept all of this about him because she couldn’t imagine being without him.  During the time when she most wanted to let go of him, when she felt the pain was unbearable she still couldn’t end it with him. She loved him and would never be able to love anyone else like she did him. Nor would he ever let her go.