the end?

Reality of dating Mr GD

She was right that look, the look she could not erase on his face confirmed that he did care. At least to the extent of whether she cheated on him or not. She imagined that his pride must be hurt; the bad boy persona of his would never allow his girlfriend to cheat on him. Cheated she thought such an ugly word but essentially this is what she had done or at least planned on doing. In all honesty she had planned on telling him first, however much he had hurt her she didn’t want to cheat on him. She needed to end the relationship but she couldn’t bring herself to do that. She was still extremely confused, one minute she hated that damn y jerk the next she couldn’t imagine her life without him. I guess this was the can’t live with him can’t live without him situations she had heard a lot about, she wasn’t expecting it to be so confusing though….what should she do? she wanted to cry. They were all still staring at her through the transparent glass of the sound booth; she still hadn’t replied to any of their questions on dating Seung Gi, if she waited any longer the situation would become awkward. She needed to react somehow but anything she would now say would confirm her betrayal.

“The moment I speak everything is over” she thought but it was obvious he wanted me to say something. His expression revealed it all he needed her to deny it. Although it hurt her to see him making that expression, one of almost begging her to deny everything, one of disbelief and hurt she still felt unconvinced that he was hurt because he actually cared for her, this may just be his ego taking a hit. She realised also that his ego would never allow him to take her back if he felt she cheated. A state of despair overtook her, had they reached the point of no return? Why had she been so foolish she never really went to talk to him, maybe all of this could have been worked out, she was starting to feel regret. No! she told herself there is no use looking back she had made her decision to leave him. Until now she didn’t think she would actually have the strength to do so.

With every effort she smiled “that’s right I’ve got a date with Seung Gi” cheers all around, they were all happy for her except for one, Bom continued “I hope you guys are happy for us” she said this deliberately as to warn Jiyong not to take any anger out now, more than anger though he had gone quite, expressionless and looking at the floor, he only made eye contact with her once when she said “us” but returned to look down. Bom sensing the happy atmosphere didn’t want to show that deep down she was really hurting right now “everyone make sure you keep this a secret from  YG pa” Dara acting like a big kid held her finger to her lips and went “shhhhh…top secret kekeke” Bom couldn’t help to laugh at her adorable friend. They all took turns to congratulate her, even Jiyong “I’m happy for you noona” he smiled, she recognised this smile it was the one he used when he was on stage as G Dragon, she felt like she was in pain. Another confirmation he never loved her.They had been together over two years now and it was the end, she had loved him so much that she couldn’t imagine loving someone else a fragment as much as she loved him, she didn’t think that there was any more love in her heart to give. How could it end just like that, in such a short space of time?

Bom was too overwhelmed with emotions she couldn’t bear seeing him anymore it hurt too much. Almost in tears she ran out the room, luckily for her most of the recording was done and the members were due to leave soon. Oddly enough her dramatic departure didn’t make a huge impact they all thought she was too happy or embarrassed at them finding out of her dating.

Out the door and into the corridor entering the closest toilet she could find she began to cry, she could no longer pretend everything was fine like he had  she wasn’t happy  about going out with Seung Gi like her members thought she was. She had no one now that could understand her, the only person who knew of her relationship, was G Dragon,the one person she really couldn’t talk to. She just ended her relationship with him, most likely forever.  She wasn’t prepared for  what was about to happen next, there was a knock on the door of the women’s toilet, someone wanted to come in, at that moment she didn’t find it weird she was more concerned with fixing her make-up so it didn’t look like she had been crying, she was thankful for the notice.  Another knock this time she was became more aware why would anyone knock in a public toilet. The door opened she was surprised to find the person who had been knocking was G Dragon. He went inside, Bom tried to stop him “this is women’s only” he ignored her and proceeded to look around, there was no else in there so he turned his attention to Bom.

G dragon had Anger, confusion and the slightest hint of pain in his eyes, he looked at expressionless not giving anything away, like before when she had tried to make his jealous he was intimidating. She considered leaving and he must of sensed this as he said “you can’t leave without talking to me first” what did they have left to talk about, what words would make this situation any better. “Bom I need you tell me did you intend on cheating on me, or were you planning leave me!?” he said rather calmly, passionless she thought “Do you even care either way Ji!” she said , in that moment he looked angry “answer the damn question! Which is it Bom?!”

“and if I did?..what if I wanted to leave you for Seung gi?”

His expression went from that of anger to fury “you can’t leave me! Call it off with him!” he shouted

“you have no right to even say that to me! What about you and that model!” his expression changed again this time as if he had realized something “is this what it’s all about” he laughed “No! Ji its not just her, its all of them the models, actresses other female idols, the whole lot of them!” letting out all the things she had wanted to yell at him for “do you know what it feels like to turn on the TV go you laptop and find pictures of your boyfriend caught in a scandal with somebody else!” she had finally told him how she felt. G dragon took a 360 degree turn “should the two of us cause a scandal” he said with a cheeky smile “it’s not funny if that’s a joke Ji!” he laughed “I wasn’t trying to be, I want the world to know your my girlfriend” how could she believe him after all that had happened.

He held out her phone and said “tell him now you change your mind” there we go! She thought he just wanted to stop her seeing someone else without accounting for his actions “No!” Bom said and made a bid for the door, he caught her just in time and pushed her against it. He was determined on keeping her there, he looked in her eyes like he was searching for something and was disappointed not to have found it. He went in for a kiss, she wanted to resist but she couldn’t she still loved him. The kiss was passionate and strong it made her a little flustered. Once  the kiss ended he looked in her eyes to find what he had not seen before.