How?

Reality of dating Mr GD

Still in shock “why is it you?” she asked the man sitting in front of her, he didn’t answer instead smiled mischievously “you think I would let you go out on a date without stopping  you” she was amazed “I can date if I want to! Anyway how did you find out” he replied vaguely “I have my sources”  again looking smug as he said this. The plan had taken a big twist Bom contemplated her next move; her seduction plan was obviously pointless now.

             ~ 8 hours earlier~

Vibrate vibrate  another text message from Jiyong she had refused to reply and had waged cold war on him, so course this text read “Baby please reply now!”. “Humph” he obviously thought that kiss before had resolved everything! he would be in for a big shock by tomorrow morning. He had asked for her to cancel her date with Seung Gi but she refused to give him a definite answer, it wasn’t like he begged her not to date him, nor had he told her that she could not date any other guy but him, in fact she recalled him telling her to date Seung Gi, of course that had been before.  Fine she was being a little petty and she wished Jiyong would act more like the protagonist she saw in drama’s, Hyun bin’s character in secret garden was her favourite. At least when she watched those dramas the males lead feelings were quite clear, if only it could be that simple. Despite realizing that she was being a little childish she also felt she had genuine reasons to still be mad, how many times now did he have a scandal and more than once with that model!! She had decided to refer to her as “that model” saying it almost as term of insult to make herself feel better.  Every single time he had a scandal she felt betrayed even when she knew it must be something quite innocent in which the media has blown up out of all proportions. She was an idol herself so of course she realized that the media was not to be trusted but was it too much for him to call her and explain or even check if she was alright or whether she believed those rumours, he had countless scandals and not once had he asked her how she felt. There was definitely a valid reason she still could not forget the hurt she felt that last time, the pain of betrayal.

2ne1 had dance practise that morning till the early afternoon, it was in YG building so Bom dreaded running to Jiyong, if she were to see him there was no way she could ignore him, nor would he let her ignore him, he would not leave her side till he got answers, he was stubborn like that. Aish!  It was ust dance practise so all she had to do was wear sweats but she was still late! She really wanted to stay home today but that wasn’t going to happen all the members were ready and shouting out to her “come out now!!” she grabbed her bag and joined the other members in the  corridor as they headed in the car on route to YG building.   

Luckily for Bom Big Bang had a schedule that day so this meant she wouldn’t be running into Jiyong, she was extremely relieved. Dance practise went by peacefully nothing to dramatic happened of course she could still here her phone vibrating like crazy even when the loud music was being played, of course it was Jiyong again for the hundredth time today, he was acting out of character she thought, he would never normally call her this often than again this was the first time she threatened to leave him for another guy. It was sad really that it took her doing that in order for him to act less carefree and more like a caring boyfriend. Another text, she rolled her eyes she wondered how he was finding time to text her so often when he was in the middle of a schedule. She never relied.  

As she was leaving YG building to make her way home so she could ready for her date she received a text again this time it read “cancel your date now! I know what you have planned don’t even think about it Bom…” she was astonished how did he know? She hadn’t even told her own members about the date and the only other person who knew was Seung Gi.  He probably didn’t know that the date was tonight she thought dismissing his warning. Regardless she didn’t care she wanted him to find out it’s just she wasn’t expecting him to find out so soon. Judging from the tone of his text he was angry “good!” she though a little smug her plan was sure to work, famous last words.

       ~Present~

She gazed at him he still hadn’t said much, still at a loss as to how he had found out, she didn’t know what to do. She waited a little longer hoping he would say something “where is Seung Gi?” she asked “he is not here” he relied, she gave him a look that said really you think? she wasn’t in the mood for games “I’m calling him now!” she dialled his number but no answer just the voice mail message saying “the person you have dialled in not available, please try again later” *sigh* all hope was now lost. She looked aground hoping miraculously that Seung Gi would be in the restaurant. He wasn’t, she was disappointed all hope was now lost. Upon seeing that expression he said “come on let’s leave” and escorted her out. She walked out of there peacefully not wanting to make a scene, she wasn’t the type to act diva-ish and there really wasn’t a point in creating a scene.  The car waiting for her outside was 2ne1 minivan which the members took to schedules, she was confused again “manager oppa you didn’t bring your car” she looked at him with her classic eyes wide open confused expression.  He told her to “just get in” she obliged she supposed it didn’t really make a big difference.  Until she went in to find someone who shouldn’t be in there impatiently waiting for her, sitting arms folded still wearing his shades eve inside the car “you didn’t reply to my text”.