love interests

Reality of dating Mr GD

News broke out “Big Bang’s Leader G Dragon has caused yet another scandal, this time with model Kiko, they have been pictured together on what seems like a date” all the celebrity news reported, Park Bom switched off the TV and threw her remote on the couch at YG building. All around people were busy trying to respond to phone calls from advertisers and the media, everyone was trying to minimise the damage caused by this household name.

She could see him across the room laughing, acting rather cocky she though considering the mess he had caused.  Recently she had noticed a change in him whereas before were he would be apologetic for the scandals he caused now he seemed to be enjoying the attention.  He was quickly developing a reputation as a bad boy, well he was a self-professed bad boy in the first place but now he was acting up to it.

G dragon appeared to be laughing as the guys specifically seungri congratulated him on hooking up with the beautiful model, of course no one knew of his relationship with Park Bom, dating fellow YG family members was prohibited. She witnessed him enjoying the attention and she began to resent him “shouldn’t he be more conscious of his girlfriend?” she thought . As they were both busy she hadn’t had a chance to question him on his scandal, which made her even more furious, she wanted answers now!

YG had called a meeting and it was about time she headed there, she knew of course that G dragon would be there as it was a family meeting rather than a 2ne1 meeting. She left him without a word still talking to Seungri and some other guys, she walked to where the meeting place was to be held in the dance practise room big enough to hold all the YG family.  Minzy was the only one in the practise room working on a routine, although, it looked like she was having too much fun dancing to call this practising. Bom admired her young band mate she really enjoyed dancing and she was really good at it! Minzy made most ordinary dancers look like armatures dancing next to her, “Yikes!” Bom though “Imagine what I must look like dancing next to her”.

Once the song had finished Minzy greeted her unnie and went and went to sit beside her, they began taking about Bom’s favourite topic food! They talked happily till Se7en joined them in the room “Hello!” he greeted them joyfully and went and sat next to Bom looking like he had something to say to her, he turned his body so he was facing her “Park Bom what have you done?” she was at a loss, what had she done? Her first reaction was to assume she had done something bad, however, she could not recall ever having done anything to Se7en so she shrugged “I haven’t done anything, why?” Se7en smiled “are you sure?”  she paused to think again now certain that Se7en was teasing her “I haven’t done anything!” he left her in suspense as more  people entered the room all greeting each other and taking their seats. G Dragon sat right behind Bom he leant over to her and whispered “hello y” she didn’t turn to look at him, she wanted him to notice she was angry.

YG papa came in and talked about their schedule and promotions for the reminder of the year, he talked about how important it was to keep out of scandals which was directed at G Dragon and just like that the meeting ended. Still curious as to what he meant earlier Bom asked Se7en to explain himself, he laughed the teasing had gone long enough “you made someone fall for you, badly! He won’t stop harassing me asking for your number” she was a little flattered “who?” she asked curious. Se7en considered making her guess, but decided this was too cruel “its Lee Seung Gi”  “him? Why? I thought I wasn’t his ideal type” she inquired “that’s what I thought, but apparently he finds you very cute since your appearance on Strong Heart…So… can I give him your number?”

She had to consider this carefully she was very flattered by one of the most desirable celebrities in the whole of South Korea being infatuated by her, also the thought of getting her revenge on her playboy of her boyfriend filled her with content so she said she would “think about it” Se7en made a grumpy face “oh great I will have to put up with him harassing me, please don’t take long and put the guy out of his misery…he really likes you” and off Se7en went.