seduction

Reality of dating Mr GD

Wearing her most curve fitting dress she though “this is it ”, she chose to wear her killer dress, the dress that made her irresistible to all men, even gay ones could appreciate her beauty. Black and entirely made of leather it was y but not overly revelling she still wanted to be classy. Along with wearing her killer dress she had taken special care in her make-up and hair bright red lips and Smokey eyes, her wine red hair was down and straight.  She looked very alluring as she had intended, she checked her appearance one last time in the mirror, the taxi was already here, she thought “there is no backing out now” as she walked out the door of her apartment.

As she entered the taxi nervous were overtaking “City r re restaurant” she said with a slight stutter, the butterflies where  now in flight flapping their wings making her feel jittery. She looked out in the night view, people in their cars some of them alone dressed in formal ware most likely coming back from work. Others dressed listening to music or chatting with other people in the car. Pedestrians on the street going about their business, she longed to be just one of them once, not 2ne1 Bom, or idol goddess Bom but just Park Bom. Although being a singer was always her dream, her passion and not to mention she loved her fans and members she could help but wonder if she was a normal girl would she be having the troubles she was experiencing right now. If she was a normal girl she could introduce everyone to her boyfriend without causing a scandal or receiving hate internationally in every language imaginable, Big Bang has a lot of fans from everywhere. She could walk the streets with him hand in hand, she could freely date him.  No! snap out of it Bom these are the cards that have been handed  and apart from the minor details she loved her life.  

Drifting off in her thoughts had made the nervous die down and the journey a lot shorter, sadly it didn’t give her time to mentally prepare as she was already here and the butterflies were in motion again.   She paid the taxi driver and proceeded out of the taxi seductively, getting in some extra practise for the rest of the night.  It worked guys were drooling over her, she felt a little pleased at the attention. She started walking towards the tastefully decorated Italian restaurant, standing out from all other restaurants with big glass doors that were transparent giving a full view of the grand reception area. She walked in and was greeted by the delightful smell of pizza! Bom’s favourite! She wondered if it would ruin her plan of seduction if she ordered it. Reservation for “Mr and Ms Kim” of course fake names they were both celebrities after all, the waitress smirked as she of course recognised Bom straight away “right this way Ms….Kim” she almost laughed but nevertheless played along with the pretences “your date has been waiting for you”. Bom looked out across slowly approaching the man who was sitting alone dressed in a sky blue shirt and black blazer “oh he has made an effort” she was impressed. He was looking down at the menu which was a shame as Bom wanted to make her grand entrance; she wanted him to watch her as she approached. Once she at the table she was surprised by his lack of manners he didn’t offer to pull her chair for her what’s worse he hadn’t even acknowledged her, he remained looking at the menu “charming” she thought and sat down opposite him. As she did he looked up “Hi” and then smiled Bom was stunned, it all became clear now why he hadn’t acknowledged her before.