gbom

Reality of dating Mr GD

How very G Dragon of him to be sitting here with his shades on demanding to know why I didn’t reply to his text, shouldn’t I be asking him how he knew I would be here Bom thought. As usual he wore a metallic facial expression not expressing anything. Two could play that game “I didn’t notice, did you text me” considering he had sent her over one hundred text that would be rather impossible “really you didn’t see any one of my several text” he asked now looking rather angry as if she had said something bitter and hurtful “no” she said with an innocent expression. Her plan may have failed but she could still annoy him. She waited patiently for him to say something when he was silent for over five minutes she could no longer resist she had to ask him “why are you here? Did you know about my date?” he obviously wasn’t going to give her a indicative answer, he still seemed peeved at her not replying to his text.  Even with his shades and poker face on she could tell  he was annoyed, at least she had gained this ability in the many years of knowing him He joked. “why is anyone here in general” in response to her question, clearly Bom didn’t find this funny “are you responsible for my date not turning up” he looked at her like she had said something ludicrous “I am your date and I’m right here” undoubtedly she would not get any answers from him.

The seduction plan was well and truly a failure, she had intended, like G Dragon to cause a scandal. So he would know what it felt like to be on the receiving end, to see the person you love  with someone else, to have the whole media speculate that they were dating someone else. That kind of torture he would not understand until he felt it. She needed those photos to look as intimate as possible so off course she had to make an effort in how she looked and her outfit definitely screamed out first date. Purposely she had chosen her favourite killer dress which also happened to be the dress she had worn on her and Jiyong first date to give the pain an extra sting. She knew she was being cruel but what was that expression? never mess with a women scorned. This was the only way she could think of making him hurt like she did, she realized that she ran the risk of him hating her so she was relieved the plan had not gone through and he was with her now.  

Jiyong scanned her up and down, damn she looked hot of course he recognised instantly that outfit the one she had worn on their first date as always she looked stunning, uncontrollably beautiful he couldn’t stop being in awe of her, not just now but always. It made it impossible to believe that she would think he could ever cheat on her, it was crazy in fact. Luckily for him his sunglasses were tinted and his eyes could not be seen otherwise she would have seen him staring at her “let’s not waste that outfit…lets go on a date” he said.

Bom made an expression of discontent when secretly she liked the idea of going on a date with him “fine she said” like a kid who had just been told to eat her vegetables or else she wouldn’t get desert, he chuckled at her cuteness “let’s go” he said. Being idols they couldn’t go on a normal date like anyone else movies and food was not an option, any date they had gone on before had to be planed down to the last detail in order to avoid being caught by fans and paps. It seemed this was now as spontaneous as he was maintain it seemed he had something planed as he instructed Bom’s manager to go where they had discussed before.  On the way there Bom received a text which she was a little fed up with considering how many Ji had sent her, her inbox must be full. The message was very weird Bom thought “Bomshi I’m sorry for troubling you, I will not contact you again. Seung Gi” she found this very strange what possibly happened in the space of a few hours, he never turned up to the date which he seemed excited for. Also his tone seemed rather cold and formal not like the cute messages she received from him before. She wondered this couldn’t possibly have anything to do with Jiyong could it, she looked at him as if to question him.