Long day

Reality of dating Mr GD

Park Bom had a lot to think about, her boyfriend publically cheating on her, well she was still unaware if he actually cheated but it was bad enough, forever now people will speculate if he is actually cheating that drop dead gorgeous model. She really wanted to find a fault in Kiko… but hell it wasn’t her fault her boyfriend was a jerk! Also it wasn’t in Bom’s nature to hate on anyone ,she decided this was best left to the millions of antis the model developed once news of her and G Dragon dating broke out. For once Bom was glad that her next schedule was a session at the gym. Although she hated exercise every other day, today it seemed like the ticket to stop her thinking about G Dragon.

Bom arrived early for the first time ever since joining YG, this was so shocking that it made her trainer question her motives “don’t tell me they evented a giant sized corn and you eat it all by yourself so you feel so guilty you actually came early” she couldn’t help laugh at her trainers childishness “No! but they should!” she joked earning her a dirty look from her trainer who wasn’t happy with her eating regular sized corns let alone a gigantic ones. He continued to questioning her motives “TOP being an alien brain washed you!” she frowned “oppa!...this is why I was never early before” she continued to frown, she actually didn’t mind the banter took her mind off other things.

Eventually, she had to start exercising and today since she was early she made a special request to her trainer, she want to do kick boxing using a punching bag, wonder why that could be she though to herself sarcastically. In the Gym her trainer bought her the punching bag, bright letter box red, “Jiyong would love this colour” she though.  Damn! Already she was thinking off him, so it she decided to let some of her anger out on the punching bag, bam! She kicked it! She could imagine him asking to explain himself, bang! This time she throws a punch, she kept hitting and kicking the punching bag whilst imagining Jiyong, she could practically hear him call out “Noona!” trying to soften her up which made her angrier. In reality if G dragon had actually been standing there her heart would have softened just by looking at him, his fierce eyes that made him seem cold and charismatic, his warm smile that attracted the world to him, he was both hot and cold, how could she stay mad.  She hated her weakness towards him, it made her angry at herself, this weakness was the reason he was getting away with treating her like this. She signed….the gym session had released most of her anger but it gave her more to think about.

The day was almost over and for Bom it couldn’t come early enough, she was fed up at seeing all the damage G Dragons scandal had caused YG, she couldn’t stand all the staff whispering and speculating whether there was any truth behind the scandal, worst still she was growing frustrated at people asking her if she knew of him dating anyone since he and she were “so close”, “of course we are close! We are dating!!!” she wanted to shout, these words were on the tip of her tongue wanting realise instead she said “you know Jiyong if he isn’t causing a scandal he is not himself” which was true and part of the reason  Bom felt she had to let go of some of the anger, she had known of his reputation before they got together. G dragon had warned her “are you sure you are willing to take the risk?  You know me there are always rumour surrounding me” he had said earnestly, crazily she agreed, Bom was madly in love with him. The choice he had giving her wasn’t really a choice, how could she have not chosen to be with him? “Jiyong you are really cruel” she had thought at the time.

Few hours later

Finally! Bom was walking out of the front entrance of YG building making her bid to escape, she had never been so excited to leave before, her joy was short lived though as she received a text asking her to go to the recording studio. That place is like a second home to her boyfriend so she was sure she would see him there and she really didn’t want to, not today, it had been too long of a day. She considered ignoring it and pretending she had never seen the message, *beep* another message it was like someone was reading her mind, making it impossible for her to leave. 

Five text later from CL furious at Bom not attending, Bom decided enough was enough she had to face him at some time.  She was in the corridor alone two feet away from opening the door, she felt a little faint at the prospect of facing the man inside. She took in a deep breath and put a smile on her face and entered the room, she greeted her members in there who had already made themselves at home, she also greeted Teddy and Jiyong without making eye contact with them.  Quickly, she made her way to the couch were Dara and CL were sat, she smiled at them not saying anything, she wasn’t really in the mood to talk and lucky for her no else really wanted to either since they were recording, CL was already in the booth singing her part.

 Time was passing by with no one really saying much just concentrating on the song, until Teddy picked a conversation with Bom “What’s this Se7en has been telling me?”  she quickly turned red immediately realising what he was referring to , she looked down shyly hoping that he would stop there, instead he proceeded “Lee Seung gi likes you!” he said it! The whole room reacted CL and Minzy both asked “He likes unnie?”  and G Dragon only turned around with a blank poker face expression and quickly glanced into her eyes,  when Dara stated that “He’s cute” ^^referring to Lee Seung Gi, G Dragon smiled and turned back around. Bom wasn’t sure if he had heard the conversation she and Se7en had earlier and at the time to be frank she didn’t care in fact she wanted him to hear, she wanted him to know exactly how desirable she was.  Now she wondered if he would get jealous, that smile before made her think that he would not.  

In an attempt to make him jealous she purposely didn’t respond to CL asking her “if she liked him” which she didn’t, she was merely flattered.  Teddy recommended she goes out with Seung gi “as Bom isn’t getting any younger, plus he is a good guy” Dara added “she would forget the dating ban if he asked her out”  they were all trying to persuade her, having no idea her actual boyfriend was in the room. Frustratingly he was not showing any signs of being jealous so she thought of turning it up a notch, she asked G dragon as the only person who hadn’t said anything  what he thought, he was taken aback in surprise, he turned around once again directly facing her, coming closer and closer with almost a threating expression, aware of the other people around said “he is a nice guy, Teddy is right you’re not getting any younger” he laughed breaking his previous scary expression.