Coming to an End.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

"Minhyuk-ah!" Hyeri yelled as Minhyuk was tickling her. "Stop! I'm about to pee myself!" Minhyuk wouldn't stop though so Hyeri kicked him. Problem is, she kicked him in the face.

"Ah!" Minhyuk yelled out in pain. Hyeri's eyes widened as he fell back onto the bed. "Minhyuk-ah! Omo!" He was holding onto his nose and when he moved his hand, Hyeri noticed blood.

"You're bleeding omg, I'm so sorry!" She got up from the bed and rushed to get a towel from the bathroom. She pressed it against Minhyuk's nose as he looked up.

Minhyuk let out a hoarse chuckle. "This WOULD happen to me." He said. Hyeri pouted, "I'm sorry." Minhyuk put his head down and looked into her eyes.

He gave her a comforting smile and pulled her onto his lap, "It's okay, you didn't mean it." Minhyuk inched closer and Hyeri let go of the towel. They were about to kiss when the blood dripped onto Hyeri's lap.

"Yah! You're still bleeding!" She shrieked out and they both got off the bad and ran into the bathroom to clean up.

This is how their relationship was. They were a clumsy couple who always had things happen to them. But it's what they loved about each other. It was no where near a normal relationship.

When they were all lovey dovey, something out of the ordinary always happened. Like them being in the park and a bird pooping on Minhyuk just as he was about to kiss Hyeri.

Or Hyeri jumping onto Minhyuk's back for a piggy back ride and them falling flat on the ground face first. Yeah, things like that.

When Minhyuk entered high school, he immediately fell for Hyeri. She was in his gym class and he swore she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

When he found out she was his noona, he was shocked. He looked older than her! His sophomore year is when he finally confessed after being friends with her for a year.

Luckily, she felt the same and accepted his heart. They dated all the way until she was a college freshman. Her not being in the same school as him and being in college played a major role in their breakup.

She was growing up and figuring out what she wanted to do in life while he was a high school kid who still wanted to go out and play.

Yes, they were each other's first loves but it just wasn't going to work out considering their situation. They didn't want to fully break up but it was just something that needed to be done.

"I'm in college now, finding my way in life and you're in high school. We're different now. I'm growing up and you're just not ready for that. I love you Minhyuk I really do, but it's just not working out."

Minhyuk honestly didn't see this coming at all. He never thought that Hyeri would break up with him, especially over something like this.

He nodded his head in understanding, "I guess you're right. You need to go out there and explore, enjoy your college life. I wish you nothing but the best." He gave her a fake smile and she hugged him.

"You're the best Minhyuk. I'll never forget you okay, so you better never forget me. If we ever meet again, promise that you'll treat me no different?" 

This time, Minhyuk's smile was real. He held out his pinky and so did Hyeri, "Promise." He said and kissed her forehead and pulled her in for one last hug.


Excited to post the first chapter to this! ^^ I hope you guys support this fic and show it much love.