Teacher vs Kingka

Dear Teacher

 

The alarm clock rang and Infinite’s chaser started playing at maximum volume. The song echoed throughout the whole house.

The lazy hamster didn’t bulge at that and pulled his pillow over his head to shut out the noise.

“Yah! Sunggyu-hyung! Wake up already!” Sungjong switched off the clock and immediately grabbed the pillow and blanket from a half-awake hamster.

Sunggyu tossed and muttered, “5 more…min…”

Sungjong wacked the pillow on the hamster’s and shouted, “Yah! Sunggyu-hyung! You’re going to be late, dumb!”

Sunggyu groaned as he remembered about yesterday’s incident with the class. He so didn’t want to go to work today. But still, being the responsible man Sunggyu is, he decided to face it.

Come what may be.

~

“Sunggyu!” A yawning Sunggyu felt an arm suddenly drab over him.

“Morning…” Sunggyu yawned again.

“Gosh! You’re really Gyu gee gee!” Dongwoo laughed at the sleepy hamster who couldn’t even open his eyes.

“Sunggyu-ssi! Good morning,” Sena greeted them at the school gates.

“Good morning, Sena-ssi,” Sunggyu smiled at the lady who blushed a little after looking at Sunggyu’s ruffled hair.

“Hey Sena! What about me?!” Dongwoo demanded to know the reason for the difference in treatment.

“Hurry go to school! You’re late!” Sena only chided Dongwoo who stood there, stunned.

~

“Sunggyu-ssi Sunggyu-ssi!” As soon as Sunggyu stepped into the office, Mr Park went up to him.

“Did you do something yesterday to 3D?” Mr Park asked urgently.

“Erm, nothing in particular?” Sunggyu scratched his head. If anything, it was what they did to him.

“They’re all not in school!” Mr Park’s volume became a notch higher and everyone turned to look at them.

“What?!” Sunggyu immediately dashed down to the classroom.

Instead of the noise and chaos that greeted him yesterday, the classroom was now deadly quiet and not a single soul was in sight.

Sunggyu face-palmed himself.

“Wow, Gyu gee gee, what did you do with them?” Dongwoo appeared from behind.

“Sunggyu-ssi, what are you going to do?” Sena was also with him.

Sunggyu frowned. He too didn’t know what he should do. How was he going to get 26 students back?

Wait.

He didn’t have to get 26 students back. He just needed to get 1 student back and the rest would follow suit.

“I’m going to find Nam Woohyun,” Sunggyu declared.

“What?!” Everyone seemed shocked at Sunggyu’s sudden decision.

“Do you know where I can get his address?” Sunggyu asked Sena and Dongwoo.

“The 3D pupil registrar is on your desk,” Sena replied.

“Thanks!” Sunggyu flashed a smile at Sena.

Then, he made his way to his desk and flipped the many documents on his table.

In his hurry, he didn’t realize a single photo slipping out.

“There!” Sunggyu thought to himself.

He copied the address written on the pupil registrar and took his bag to leave.

“Sunggyu-ssi!” He heard Mr Park call him.

“Don’t worry, Mr Park. I will get all of them back,” Sunggyu smiled before leaving the office.

Mr Park stood at a corner, stunned at Sunggyu’s reaction.

“Wow! Sunggyu-ssi is so amazing!” Sena started smiling.

Dongwoo went over to pick up the photo that fell to the floor.

“Somehow, I feel a storm is brewing,” Dongwoo said as he recognized the person in the photo: Nam Woohyun.

~

“Thanks uncle,” Sunggyu thanked the bus driver he had met just yesterday.

The bus driver recognized the man and made sure to check on him several times so he was not sleeping and stopped accurately.

‘Hmmm... Who knew the Nam Woohyun stayed around this area?’ Sunggyu remembered this place; the place where he stopped wrongly the last time.

Once again, Sunggyu walked by the path surrounded by greenery. There were no houses in sight and Sunggyu wondered how he would find Nam Woohyun’s house.

He scanned the area; firstly to search for any signs of houses, and secondly, he was wondering if a certain stranger would be walking his dog.

However, there was still nobody around that Sunggyu could ask. The place was so peaceful and quiet.

Sunggyu tried to follow the bus driver’s directions, but, as everywhere looked the same around here. Before he knew it, Sunggyu was lost.

“Sandy!” Sunggyu heard a familiar voice and spun around. The golden retriever pounced on Sunggyu once again and he fell backwards to the ground. He yelped and tried to shield his face.

“Sandy!” The person called once again and pulled the dog away from Sunggyu.

All this felt like déjà vu.

“So we meet again, hamster?” The person chuckled a little which made Sunggyu blushed.

‘Wow, the guy even had a nickname for me,’ Sunggyu thought to himself.

He once again reached out his hand and help Sunggyu to his feet.

“Yeah, I didn’t expect to see you again, Pororo,” Sunggyu returned the favour and managed to speak more wittily this time.

The guy grinned, obviously impressed by Sunggyu’s change after the first time he saw him.

“So are you lost again?” The guy asked.

Sunggyu looked to the ground again. He was indeed lost again. How lame.

“Well, actually I am looking for somebody. His name is Nam Woohyun. Do you know where I can find him?”Sunggyu asked.

The guy’s eyes widened and he seemed a little taken aback.

“Well then, hamster. I don’t think you’re lost this time. You found him already,” The guy grinned once again.

It was Sunggyu’s turn to be shocked.

“You are Nam Woohyun?!” Sunggyu almost shouted incredulously.

The guy nodded.

Sunggyu couldn’t believe it. This smooth and suave guy was the leader of that pack of rowdy wolves? He was the one that punched the teacher? He was that rich jerk who just paid to get himself out of trouble?

This must all be a mistake.

“So hamster, now would you tell me why are you looking for me?” Woohyun smiled.

‘This must really be a mistake,’ Sunggyu thought once again as he watched Woohyun smile innocently.

“Well, actually, I am your new teacher. I am…” Before Sunggyu could continue, Woohyun asked skeptically, “You are Kim Sunggyu?”

“That’s right, but how do you know?” Sunggyu seemed appalled.

Woohyun’s bright face suddenly turned dark.

He totally had not expected this hamster to be the new teacher. After all, he seemed young enough to be Woohyun’s classmate.

Woohyun had totally assumed that Sunggyu would be a student in the school.

“Well, if that is the case, I’m afraid I can’t help you with anything, teacher,” Woohyun’s voice suddenly became scarily low and cold.

“What do you mean by that Woohyun? Of course you can help me,” Sunggyu insisted. He was a little confused and shocked by Woohyun’s sudden change in character.

“The thing is that all of the students left and they are not coming to school,” Sunggyu tried explaining the situation to Woohyun.

Woohyun seemed a little stupefied at this new information.

“You have to come back to school,” Sunggyu told the young man.

Woohyun chuckled a little, however, not in the way Sunggyu had liked it before. It was a low scary chuckle that sounded sarcastic.

“I am suspended, teacher. Didn’t anybody tell you?” Woohyun smiled, a little scarily too.

Realization hit Sunggyu with hammer force. ‘Oh right!’ Sunggyu mentally chided himself.

“I’m afraid even if I could, I wouldn’t help you, teacher,” Woohyun continued.

Sunggyu felt a little surprised at Woohyun’s sudden coldness and hostility.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Another voice struck Sunggyu out of his thoughts.

Sunggyu spun around to see two of his students walking towards the duo. He recognized them to be Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol.

Myungsoo immediately went over to them and pushed Sunggyu to the ground.

“Ouch!” Sunggyu fell onto the ground and when he realized that Woohyun didn’t even bother looking at him, his heart fell.

“You! Stay away from Woohyun. Stay away from all of us!” Myungsoo shouted at his teacher.

He attempted to hit Sunggyu again when he was stopped by Woohyun.

“Stop it Myungsoo. Don’t waste your time with rotten teachers like this,” Woohyun had told his friend coldly.

Sunggyu flinched at Woohyun’s choice of words. Woohyun had called him a rotten teacher and had been so cold to him right after he found out that Sunggyu was the new teacher.

“Right, Myungsoo! You don’t want to get Woohyun into trouble again do you?” Sungyeol also started to dissuade Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stared at the fallen hamster. Myungsoo’s eyes were burning with such rage that Sunggyu couldn’t’ help but think if he accidentally killed his student’s family in his past life.

‘Why was Myungsoo so pissed with him?’ Sunggyu couldn’t help but think.

With a snort, Myungsoo dropped his fist and turned his back onto the teacher.

“You saw that, teacher. You should stay away from us. We don’t need anybody like you,” Woohyun once again emphasized to Sunggyu, who was still on the grass.

With that, the trio left and went further into the forest.

Sunggyu’s heart felt like they were stabbed into millions of pieces when Woohyun had said those nasty words.

However, he couldn’t give up now. He chased the trio into the forest.

~

“Woohyun, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that that guy would come to look for you,” Myungsoo tried explaining to his friend.

“It’s fine, Myungsoo. But you shouldn’t do something like that. That will just help the principal to get rid of us,” Woohyun replied.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think that far,” Myungsoo apologized. He just wanted to make that guy lose his job. He wanted all teachers to get out of his sight.

“Woohyun will be coming back soon, won’t you,” Sungyeol asked excitedly.

Woohyun patted the choding’s head. “I’m enjoying life now with my beloved Sandy. Don’t disrupt my peaceful life!” He jokingly told Sungyeol.

“Young Master,” The butler called for Woohyun.

“The young man is still waiting outside,” The butler informed.

Woohyun looked out of the window. It was already nearing sunset. Was that hamster really going to wait till he came out?

Myungsoo frowned.

~

“Ahhhchooo!” Sunggyu sneezed.

‘This place is really cold,’ He thought to himself. The sun was about to set soon. Why weren’t they coming out?

Sunggyu had followed the trio into the forest and was shocked to see a huge mansion.

Then he remembered how rich the young teenager was.

‘Hmph!’ Sunggyu thought. He wasn’t going to lose because of that. He was definitely going to get Woohyun to help him and the whole of 3 D to return to school.

A sudden startup of engine was heard and Sunggyu immediately turned to look what was happening.

From the mansion, a red hot Ferrari was being driven out of the garage.

As he watched the Ferrari drove past him, Sunggyu swore he saw Nam Woohyun winking at him.

He frowned.

‘A 17 year-old teenager driving a Ferrari was definitely against the law!’ He thought to himself as he helplessly watched the Ferrari drove away.

‘ you Nam Woohyun!’ Sunggyu was pissed off with the younger. Who knew that nice and kind stranger could turn into such a heartless and cold jerk?

Well, the only thing that didn’t change was the level of hotness and attractiveness of the kid.

‘Damn!’ Sunggyu groaned as he ran to the bus stop, hoping to catch the next bus back to the city.