Trick the Teacher ~

Dear Teacher

 

Sungjong hummed to himself while making breakfast.

‘Today’s good. Ham and egg sandwich,’ Sungjong thought to himself. ‘Hyung would like it.’

After preparing breakfast, he checked the clock in the kitchen.

‘Hmmm, 7.30…the clock should ring any time now…’ Sungjong prepared himself for the chaser music, but it didn’t come on. Even when the clock showed 7.35, the alarm still didn’t ring.

‘! Is it spoilt?’ Sungjong thought to himself and ran to his brother’s room.

He dashed to the narrow hallway and suddenly, bumped into someone. Sungjong fell backwards because of the strong impact.

“Sungjong? What are you doing?”

Sungjong looked up at his brother who stared at him weirdly.

“Sunggyu-hyung. You are up?” Sungjong was so shocked to see his brother awake so early. Usually it took him several minutes to get up even after the alarm rang. But today he didn’t even need an alarm?

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep,” Sunggyu confessed.

“Is today a special day?” Sungjong picked himself up, still unwilling to believe his eyes.

“Oh! Ham and Egg! I like it!” Sunggyu saw the breakfast nicely placed on the table and tugged in immediately. “It’s nothing, just school. Why?” Sunggyu answered his little brother’s question.

Sungjong went forward to feel Sunggyu’s forehead. 

“No, you’re not sick. Then why would you wake up so early? Our Kim Sunggyu never ever woke up on time!” Sungjong gasped in disbelief.

Sunggyu brushed off Sungjong’s hand in frustration. “Aigoo! It’s nothing so just leave it!” Even when he said that in frustration, Sunggyu continued smiling to himself.

Sungjong’s mouth opened wide. There must be something wrong with his brother today.

“I’m leaving now,” Sunggyu smiled at his brother.

“Oh…ohh…okay,” Sungjong managed to reply. His brother was unusually happy today. Usually he would be extremely angry or agitated or complaining about the horrible working hours.

‘Indeed, there was something weird about his brother today,’ Sungjong concluded.

Sunggyu skipped to school happily with light steps, even humming his favorite tune. Indeed, he was in a really good mood today and probably nothing could spoil it.

~

Hoya paced around the school’s backyard. He had something on his mind and he needed clarification immediately.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of warm arms embracing him from behind.

He smiled. Yes, it was only this kind of reassuring warmth that could calm him down.

“Baby…” The person whispered into Hoya’s ears, his honey sweet voice melting Hoya’s heart.

Hoya put a hand on the person’s arm and the two soaked in this kind of happiness and warmth for a few minutes before Hoya started.

“Dongwoo, what should I do?” Hoya asked, his tone tainted with worry once again.

“Seems like Woohyun is a lot more serious than I thought he is…” Hoya told Dongwoo.

The older sighed and nodded understandingly.

“I agree. You should have seen what happened in the principal office that time,” Dongwoo added on.

“But you know Woohyun… he can’t,” Hoya started becoming a little more agitated.

Dongwoo’s arms around him tightened to calm the student and he nodded his head once more. He too understood what Hoya was trying to say.

“At first I just went with the flow and unconsciously helped them. But I really didn’t expect Woohyun to be that serious,” Hoya revealed.

“Baby, what do you want from Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked suddenly, throwing Hoya off with his question.

“Huh?” Hoya didn’t understand what Dongwoo was trying to say.

“For example, I want for you to be always happy and be by my side forever. Forever keeping that adorable smile and irresistible charm…” Dongwoo said and Hoya grew bright red.

“It’s early in the morning!” Hoya chided Dongwoo who laughed heartily.

“And I want Gyu Gee Gee to be able to realize his dreams and find his own happiness. Do you understand what I mean?” Dongwoo asked.

Hoya nodded. He did quite understand what Dongwoo meant.

“I guess I want Woohyun too, to be able to get the happiness he’s been devoid of for so long. I want him to truly smile without restraint and pain,” Hoya confessed.

Dongwoo cuddled Hoya and said, “Then you know what to do now, don’t you?”

Hoya smiled widely and enjoyed the warmth of his most precious person’s embrace.

When he heard the bell rang, he jumped out of Dongwoo’s embrace.

“Oh! Class’s starting,” Hoya exclaimed as he immediately ran towards the school’s back exit. His secret passageway out of the school compounds.

“Eh! Baby! Class is the other way!” Dongwoo shouted.

“We have a surprise for our new teacher!” Hoya smiled widely.

Dongwoo watched as Hoya disappeared. He scratched his head, not understanding what the pupils of 3D were up to.

‘I need to get back to class too!’ He thought and he hurried into the school.

~

“Good morning Sena-ssi!” Sunggyu greeted the female teacher with a bright smile.

Sena immediately turned around and blushed when she saw the overly happy new teacher.

“You’re early today, Sunggyu-ssi,” Sena greeted back.

“Yeah! I’m all hyped up for today’s lesson!!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

That brought a smile to Sena’s face. She hadn’t seen Sunggyu so happy before.

“Oh, I don’t see Dongwoo,” Sunggyu realized his friend’s absence.

“Oh, right! I didn’t see him around too,” Sena only seemed to notice after Sunggyu mentioned it.

“Anyway, I have been curious all along as to how you got Woohyun to return to school. Rumors have been spreading around the whole school,” Sena told Sunggyu who smiled sheepishly.

“Haha, actually I didn’t do much,” Sunggyu scratched his head.

“Don’t be so humble, Sunggyu-ssi. Some rumors had it you actually went to beat him up,” Sena told Sunggyu.

“What?!” Sunggyu exclaimed. If he did that, he would be long dead.

Then, as if answering Sunggyu’s prayers, the bell rang.

“Sena-ssi, I’ll talk to you again. I need to go to class now,” Sunggyu left before the female teacher could say another word.

Sunggyu skipped down to the 3D classroom.

‘Finally, today, I’ll be able to start teaching!’ Sunggyu thought to himself. His heart beat was racing and he was extremely excited.

He pulled open the sliding door and exclaimed, “Good morning!”

He had expected everyone to greet him as enthusiastically as he did but no, nothing like that happened.

In fact, the whole classroom was empty without a single soul in sight.

“What?!” Sunggyu practically screamed.

He turned to the chalkboard and saw a few words written there: Thank You for your hard work. We’ll be leaving first, Nam Woohyun.

Sunggyu could feel his blood boiling and rushing up to his head. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

“Nam Woohyun, you piece of F**CKING !!” Sunggyu shouted so loudly the whole school could hear him.

~

Woohyun sneezed causing Sungyeol and Myungsoo to turn to him.

“A cold?” Myungsoo appeared concerned.

“I think someone’s missing you,” Sungyeol added on before aiming his cue at the striped 8 ball and shot.

“Ah !” He cursed when the ball just barely missed the pocket.

Myungsoo went over to take his shot when Sungyeol asked, “Do you think he found out already?”

“Huh? You mean the teacher?” Myungsoo confirmed as he shot the striped 8 ball into the pocket nicely.

“Yeah, do you think we went a little overboard?” Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo moved to the other side of the table and aimed for another ball.

“You were the one who wrote those words on the board! And added Woohyun’s name,” Myungsoo accused and shot the ball, missing it by a short distance.

“Haha, I just thought that would be funny,” Sungyeol said and gave a cheeky smile.

Woohyun stood up from his seat and grabbed the cue stick. He aimed for the ball and said, “He’ll be fine.” With that, he shot and the ball went straight into the pocket.

“I think,” He remembered to add on.

~

Sunggyu sank into his seat in the office heavily. His eyes were raging and you could almost see smoke coming out from his ears.

“Gyu Gee Gee what’s wrong?” Dongwoo was curious and went over to Sunggyu’s table.

“That freaking jerk, Nam Woohyun brought the whole class 3D out of school!” Sunggyu almost shouted, causing everyone in the staff room to turn to stare at him.

“Shhh! They may get expelled if the Principal found out!” Dongwoo warned.

“I shouldn’t have gotten that bastard back!” Sunggyu complained, but remembered to decrease his volume.

“I should have known something like that would happen,” Dongwoo told Sunggyu.

Sunggyu spun to look at him, then, something clicked in his head.

“Of course you would know! You have a spy!” Sunggyu smiled sinisterly, causing Dongwoo to retreat.

“Hey, Gyu Gee Gee? I know you’re angry, but calm down?” Dongwoo chuckled uneasily as he continued moving away from Sunggyu who approached his colleague, with the sinister smile still plastered on his face.

Sunggyu pinned Dongwoo on the wall, not allowing his colleague to move away.

“Tell me where are they or I’ll make sure they’ll never see you again,” Sunggyu threatened the terrified Dongwoo.

And as always, the hamster won over the scary dinosaur.

~

The three friends took a seat at their favorite café. The waitress immediately dashed over, seeing the three handsome young teenagers.

“American!” Sungyeol immediately ordered without hesitation.

“I’ll take a Mocha and this guy will take a Strawberry Cappuccino,” Myungsoo ordered for Woohyun, completely aware of his friend’s preferences.

Woohyun smiled at Myungsoo gratefully.

“And I’ll have a Expresso,” Another voice was heard and everyone spun around to see Sunggyu who was standing behind the three students with a creepy smile on his face.

The three were shocked to see their new teacher and Sungyeol almost let out a high pitch scream. Woohyun had his eyes widened and Myungsoo had his mouth hung agape.

“Okay, I will… no I mean, the drinks will be right up,” The waitress replied with a smile and left the four people.

“What are you doing here?” Myungsoo was the first one to react.

“That should be my question, right?” Sunggyu continued smiling and draped his arms around Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

“How did you know that we were here?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu grinned even wider and replied, “So you think you guys are the only smart ones here?”

The three students refused to look into Sunggyu’s eyes as the new teacher was beginning to look a little scarier. Plus, they felt a little guilty.

“So, whose great idea was it?” Sunggyu questioned, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

“His!” Sungyeol and Myungsoo immediately pointed at each other.

“No, I mean his!” Sungyeol and Myungsoo then turned their fingers to point at Woohyun, who stared at them with widened eyes.

The two immediately averted their eyes from Woohyun’s glaring ones.

“Hahaha, I knew it was you,” Sunggyu continued.

Woohyun stopped glaring at his two friends and turned his stare to his teacher.

“So what if it was me?” Woohyun asked with his smile back on his face.

“Nam Woohyun you!” Sunggyu was about to start lecturing but he was interrupted by two girls who came to their table.

“Woohyun!” One of them called out to Woohyun.

Woohyun gave them a weird look as he tried hard to recall their names.

“It’s me, Reiko!” She exclaimed. It didn’t seem as if she was mad that Woohyun didn’t remember her name.

“He’s really popular, huh?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol, his tone bitter.

“Of course, after all, he is Nam Woohyun, the richest and hottest teen in town!” Sungyeol whispered back to Sunggyu.

“But he doesn’t even remember her name. Doesn’t that make him quite a jerk?” Sunggyu asked.

“Woohyun is always like that and the girls understand too. Even if he is like that, the girls still adore him. Look at how he is smoothly communicating with her now,” Sungyeol told Sunggyu.

Sunggyu watched Woohyun say something and smile, causing Reiko to blush and giggle.

Something tugged him at his heart. ‘He is really a ladies man, huh?’ Sunggyu thought to himself and sipped his coffee.

Suddenly, Woohyun turned to look at Sunggyu. They met eyes and Sunggyu choked on his coffee, spitting them out.

“Teacher!” Sungyeol helped to pat Sunggyu on his back, helping him.

Woohyun then stood up and apologized to the girls, took Sunggyu with him and left the café.

“What are you doing?” Sunggyu asked as he followed Woohyun out of the café with Sungyeol and Myungsoo behind them.

“I got sick of that place and also of you staring at me like that. As if I had done something wrong,” Woohyun said, still keeping his grasp on Sunggyu’s hand.

Sunggyu blushed. ‘So Woohyun realized…’ He thought to himself.

Woohyun continued walking and pulling Sunggyu along with him. Sunggyu wasn’t angry and was in fact, happy with the way things turned out.

Then, Woohyun stopped, causing Sunggyu to bump into him.

Sunggyu took a peep at Woohyun and saw him staring straight with a strong gaze. Sunggyu followed his gaze and saw a group of teenagers also.

“The Sea King School…” Sunggyu heard Sungyeol whisper into his ears and he realized that the two had caught up.

One of the teenagers walked up to Woohyun with a wide smile. Sunggyu assumed it to be the leader.

“Why if it isn’t Woohyun? I heard you came back to school,” The teen told Woohyun, his tone not kind at all.

“Thanks to you, Ki Bum, I have,” Woohyun said with a smile.

“Well then, you better try hard to stay out of trouble,” Ki Bum taunted Woohyun.

“I will, with your help,” Woohyun said to Kibum.

“I hope to see you again,” Kibum smiled.

“Yeah, me too on the 30th of February,” Woohyun smiled back.

The atmosphere between the two were tense and even a fool would know better than to interrupt them. However, Sunggyu was worse than a fool and couldn’t stifle his laughter at Woohyun’s comment.

Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu’s reaction as he tried hard to contain his laughter.

Kibum’s smile faded and he stared at Sunggyu.

“Your new pet hamster? What happened to your dog?” Kibum asked and Sunggyu immediately stopped laughing. He turned to glare at Kibum.

“I recently found a love for keeping pets you see,” Woohyun told Kibum, who just stared at him weirdly.

“Let’s go. Well, then to the day we meet again,” Kibum instructed his group and smiled at Woohyun.

Woohyun smiled back as he watched the group left.

“Are you an idiot?” Sungyeol was the first to react after they left and scolded his teacher.

“What?!” Sunggyu felt insulted.

“We can’t afford to offend the Sea King School! They’ve been on Woohyun’s back for a while now. Woohyun’s suspension was supposed to make things better but you ruined it!” Myungsoo told Sunggyu.

Sunggyu gulped when he realized the severity of his actions.

“It’s fine,” Woohyun shielded Sunggyu. “Don’t worry about those guys,” Woohyun patted Sunggyu on the head.

Sunggyu nodded, surprised that Woohyun was helping him.

“Oh! Look, it’s quite late now! I got to get going!” Sungyeol looked at his watch before exclaiming. Before anyone could react, Sungyeol dashed off.

“What’s his hurry?” Myungsoo asked but Woohyun just shrugged.

“Come on, I’ll send you both back,” Woohyun told the two and directed them to his car nearby.

When they arrived at the red Ferrari, they were surprised to see someone already there.

“Hyunnie, lend me your car! I’ll send Myungsoo back for you,” Hoya exclaimed the moment he saw the trio walk to the car.

He grabbed Myungsoo and pushed the clueless guy into the passenger seat before driving off. Myungsoo just stared with widened eyes as Hoya drove at top speed.

Woohyun didn’t even have time to react or say no when Hoya took off. Sunggyu just stared at his student with his mouth hung agape.

“You’re quite a pushover, eh?” Sunggyu commented.

“Shut up!” Woohyun told Sunggyu. “Come on, I’ll walk you home,” Woohyun said to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu smiled and readily agreed. The two then walked down on the streets together.

 

 

Author's note: hahahas that's it n im going for my three days break! thanks so much for everyone's support! After 3 days, i'll definitely come back n continue the story. Oh, n if u guys did realize, im going to change the characters a little >< im so so sorry n i hope it dun confuse u guys. so the leader of the Sea King School is Key and the guy in the lab from last chapter is going to change to Heechul! heheheh some stuff going on here! ^^ must satisfy my readers' craving of Heechul x Sunggyu! ^^ kkay. so sorry for the change n i hope u guys dun get confused. so anyways, next chap will b mostly Sungyeol based bc i need to move my plot on a bit. yeahh... so please look forward to the next chap 3 days later! n always thanks so much for subscribing n commenting!! im always motivated by all ur lovely comments! ^^