Trouble brewing ~

Dear Teacher

 

“Ya, Lee Howon, what the hell are you doing?” Myungsoo gave Hoya an angry stare.

“It’s Hoya to you, Myungsoo,” Hoya replied. Sure, Myungsoo had every right to be mad after being dragged away like that.

“Fine, I just wanted to make things right,” Hoya told Myungsoo, who gave him a weird look.

“Huh?” Myungsoo didn’t understand.

“I wish for Woohyun to gain true happiness more than anyone else,” Hoya confessed.

“And how does doing that help Woohyun to be happy?” Myungsoo questioned.

“Don’t you think that when Woohyun is with him, he is so different than how he usually is,” Hoya said.

Myungsoo pondered for a while and finally said, “What’s wrong with you and Sungyeol? You both are saying such weird stuff. Do you honestly think that something can happen between Woohyun and the teacher?”

Hoya laughed and commented, “You called him Teacher.”

“So?” Myungsoo seemed insulted when Hoya laughed at him.

“You never address someone as teacher. It’s always either bastard or rotten teacher,” Hoya pointed out to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. He hadn’t realized that. He averted his eyes in embarrassment and tried to explain, “Well, after all, he did help Woohyun and brought him back to 3D…”

Hoya just laughed when he saw Myungsoo getting shy. “He’s not only getting to Woohyun. He’s slowly getting to us too,” Hoya smiled.

Myungsoo simply looked at Hoya while thinking about what he said.

~

Sunggyu sneezed and put his hands into his jean pockets.

Woohyun realized this and couldn’t help but ask, “You’re still having that flu?”

“Eh? No… It’s just a little chilly tonight,” Sunggyu told Woohyun before sneezing once more.

Woohyun sighed, took off his jacket and threw it at Sunggyu.

“I don’t want you catching another cold. It’s troublesome enough,” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu pouted. He wondered how Nam Woohyun could make such a romantic scene become so boring. Still, he wore the jacket and sniffed in the strawberry scent of Woohyun. He liked that warmth and scent.

The two walked under the beautiful night sky together, a little apart from each other.

“Woohyun…” Sunggyu called out.

“Hmmm?” Woohyun turned to look at Sunggyu, who was already staring at his student.

“Why did you tell everyone that I was the one who got that old man to help you?” Sunggyu asked.

“What’s wrong with that?” Woohyun answered nonchalantly.

“You don’t know what kind of rumors are going around! Some even said I punched you and forced you to return to school!” Sunggyu said agitatedly.

Woohyun chuckled when he heard that.

“They’re not really wrong… You did punch me once,” Woohyun recalled and smiled at the teacher.

Sunggyu’s face went red at the memory. “You know I didn’t mean to….” Sunggyu tried to explain but his voice faded at the smile of Woohyun.

He remembered this sweet smile of Woohyun, which was just like the one he showed Sunggyu on the latter’s first day in Yeonsu City; it was that sweet, innocent and true smile which melted Sunggyu’s heart.

“Did you do it so the students of 3D would be accepting of me?” Sunggyu asked, averting his eyes, trying to hide his blush.

“No, it’s partly true anyway. After all, it was because of what you done that I decided to return,” Woohyun confessed.

Sunggyu turned to look at his student. Has his hard work finally reached the cold heart of his student? Sunggyu looked hopefully at Woohyun and asked, “So you did it for me?”

After seeing that hopeful look, Woohyun cringed and continued, “I don’t want to go looking for you again when you run off crazily again. I don’t want to be an indirect murderer.”

Sunggyu’s face twitched and he frowned. He should have expected that from Woohyun.

Woohyun smiled after seeing Sunggyu’s drastic change in expression. “Well, in a way, you’re correct too,” He added on.

Even when Woohyun was being truthful, Sunggyu wasn’t falling for it this time. He pouted and just gave Woohyun a dirty look. Woohyun just shrugged.

Soon, they were at Sunggyu’s apartment.

Woohyun stood outside the apartment watching Sunggyu as he was about to walk in. Then, he stopped and turned around to face Woohyun.

“Do you want to come in?” Sunggyu suggested to Woohyun.

At Woohyun’s confused look, Sunggyu continued, “Hoya isn’t back with your car yet right? You can come in and wait for him.”

Woohyun took a long look at his teacher before replying, “Okay.”

Sunggyu’s face lit up and he pulled Woohyun into the house.

“Hyung!” A voice called when Sunggyu pushed the door open.

Sungjong ran out to greet his brother and he was shocked to see another gorgeous man behind his brother.

“I’m home, Sungjong,” Sunggyu smiled widely at his brother. “Here, this is Nam Woohyun, and here’s Sungjong, my brother,” Sunggyu introduced the two.

“It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot from Sungyeol,” Woohyun took Sungjong’s hand and shoke them politely.

“Oh, so you are Nam Woohyun. The super idiotic and stupid jerk, bastard and disgusting narcissist….” Sungjong was excited to see Woohyun and blabbered on.

Sunggyu immediately went to cover Sungjong’s mouth, preventing his brother to continue.

Sunggyu hesitantly turned to look at Woohyun and saw the creepy usual smile on his face. A shiver went down Sunggyu’s spine.

“Woohyun? Erm, I can explain…” Sunggyu started stammering.

“Kim Sunggyu, you!” Woohyun went forward, trying to grab Sunggyu, who quickly hid behind Sungjong.

“You better not let me catch you!” Woohyun continued threatening menacingly as he attacked Sunggyu.

However, the quick Sunggyu managed to dodge all of Woohyun’s attacks and ran straight to his room.

Woohyun and Sungjong followed quickly behind.

Before Sunggyu could lock the door, Woohyun was already pressing his weight on the door, forcing it open. Sunggyu used all his strength to try and withstand Woohyun’s power. Sungjong just watched from a safe distance at the two childish men, who were by right, older than him.

“Kim Sunggyu, you better open up,” Woohyun threatened.

“No way! I’ll be dead if I do!” Sunggyu cried, not budging.

“Kim Sunggyu, if you don’t open up, you won’t see 3D tomorrow again!” Woohyun warned.

Immediately, Sunggyu stopped pushing against the door and Woohyun fell in, right onto Sunggyu.

The two crashed on Sunggyu’s soft bed.

Upon watching the scene unfold in front of him, Sungjong’s hands went to his mouth to cover them.

Sunggyu’s eyes opened to meet Woohyun’s clear and brown orbs. He once again remembered those electrifying and attractive brown orbs and the gorgeous face. Now, it was so close to him.

Woohyun didn’t move away immediately from Sunggyu. He took a while to examine his teacher’s soft features. He was once again amazed by the prettiness of his teacher. Woohyun wanted so much to touch the soft, white and silky skin and the cherry-pink lips.

The two gazed intensely at each other.

“Excuse me!” A sudden voice jolted the two out of their daze.

Woohyun immediately got off Sunggyu on the bed and spun around. He recognized the voice.

From the startled look on the person’s face, it seemed he wasn’t expecting the scene at all.

Sunggyu got up off the bed too, his face blushing like crazy. “Hoya!” He called out.

“I’m sorry… well the door’s open so I just let myself in,” Hoya scratched his head and said. He didn’t know how to react to this situation here.

“It’s not what you think Hoya!” Sunggyu rushed to explain.

However, Woohyun was on the other hand, not really caring about the situation. His eyes spotted something familiar on Sunggyu’s desk: the Pororo plaster and the apple.

His eyes widened a little before he smiled.

Sungjong was the only one who noticed this.

“I’m glad that you guys are getting along well. Maybe I shouldn’t have come,” Hoya continued teasing his teacher.

“No wait, Hoya. I said it’s not what you think!” Sunggyu told his student.

“It’s late. I should be going,” Woohyun’s sudden remark cause everyone to shift their focus to him.

“Oh… erm, okay,” Sunggyu tried hard to mask his disappointment.

Woohyun passed Sunggyu and went to Hoya.

“You had a good night, eh?” Hoya winked at Woohyun, who simply pushed Hoya’s head away.

Sungjong and Sunggyu walked Hoya and Woohyun out to the car.

“Woohyun, you’ll come tomorrow right?” Sunggyu confirmed before Woohyun got into the car.

Everyone was curious about Woohyun’s response.owon

 

“I promise,” With that, he winked and smiled at his teacher. “Good night, teacher and Sungjong-goon,” Woohyun smiled and entered the car.

Sunggyu watched the red Ferrari drove off.

“Hyung, your face is red,” Sungjong commented and burst out laughing.

“Sungjong, you!” Sunggyu shouted at his little brother before running after the latter into the house.

~

“I can’t even remember the last time you smiled like that,” Hoya commented on the way driving back.

Woohyun looked at his friend who was smiling widely.

“Do you like him?” Hoya asked.

Woohyun pondered for a while before answering, “I’ll do anything to protect him.”

Hoya smiled at Woohyun’s answer.

“I’ll just leave it at that for now. But one day, I’ll get the whole thing out of you,” Hoya prompted Woohyun, who chuckled.

~

Sunggyu rushed to the classs 3D. He can’t believe he overslept. He spent too long playing with Sungjong last night.

Sunggyu went in the classroom only to find the whole class as noisy as a market.

Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungyeol weren’t here yet.

Hoya was at a corner, sleeping on his table.

‘He went home late, yesterday too huh?’ Sunggyu thought to himself.

Sunggyu was doubtful if Woohyun was going to fulfill his promise and come to school, but he decided to trust his student.

“Class, I am going to take attendance,” Sunggyu announced but nobody took notice of him.

“Mir,” Sunggyu called out but everyone ignored him.

“Is Mir not here?” Sunggyu continued, raising his voice above the din.

“Mir is not here?” Sunggyu tried to confirm with the class.

“Shut up already! It’s irritating!” A person shouted at Sunggyu.

“What?!” Sunggyu was extremely shocked. He thought that the students of 3D would respect him a little more after the Woohyun incident but it didn’t seem to be the case.

The door suddenly slid open to reveal the three latecomers.

“Nam Woohyun, here. I’m sorry I’m late, teacher,” Woohyun walked into the classroom and said politely.

After Woohyun entered, everyone quieted down. They appeared extremely surprised that Woohyun was actually being polite to the teacher.

“Lee Sungyeol here too!” Sungyeol walked past Sunggyu and winked at him.

“Kim Myungsoo, here…” Myungsoo gave a rather half-hearted response but Sunggyu was glad he even bothered to do it.

“Okay, get back to your seats. Don’t be late, anymore,” Sunggyu instructed the three students, who breezed into their seats.

Woohyun sat right at the back in the center row, while Sungyeol sat on his left and Myungsoo on his right.

“Mir?” Sunggyu tried again at the now, silent class.

“Here…” A soft voice was muttered.

“Son Dongwoon?” Sunggyu continued taking attendance, which soon became very smooth-flowing.

“Hoya?” Sunggyu called out the last person on the attendance list.

“Good morning,” Hoya smiled and winked at the teacher.

Sunggyu just smiled back at him. He looked up from the list and met eyes with Woohyun.

Woohyun grinned at Sunggyu, who smiled back and mouthed a thank you to him.

Indeed, with Woohyun here, 3D seems more unified and well-behaved.

“Okay, let’s start with our lesson now!” Sunggyu announced and was about to start teaching when somebody else entered the 3D classroom.

“Principal, Mr Park,” Sunggyu greeted the two people that came into the classroom.

He was expecting the students to greet as well but no one budged from their chairs. They stared intensely at the two people. Sunggyu had an ominous feeling about this.

“Mr Kim, we have received news that one of the students from 2A had lost his wallet,” Mr Park explained the situation.

“That’s terrible! We should hurry find it for him,” Sunggyu said, causing Mr Park to roll his eyes at the latter.

“We believe that it was stolen. Hence, we decided to search 3D,” Mr Park explained patiently.

“Are you saying that my students stole it?” Sunggyu asked in disbelief. “You don’t have any proof,” Sunggyu hurriedly added on.

“Come on. Who else could it be other than the bunch of 3D brats?” Mr Park commented.

“You! We didn’t…” Somebody from the class stood up and tried to rebut, but was beaten by Sunggyu.

“My students didn’t do it!” Sunggyu shouted, his voice startling all the students, as well as, the two teachers.

“How can you be so sure?” Mr Park asked, skeptical and doubtful.

“You guys didn’t do it, right?” Sunggyu asked his class. All the students shook their heads.

“You’re not telling me you believe them do you?” Mr Park questioned in a joking tone.

“I do trust them,” Sunggyu replied Mr Park with a stern voice.

Woohyun smiled when he noticed Mr Park gulping.

“Anyway, to be certain, I better check. Students, all of you, empty your bag on the table,” Mr Park said.

“Mr Park! You can’t do this! These kids are innocent,” Sunggyu tried to stop the Head Teacher.

“Then there’s no harm checking right?” Mr Park simply told Sunggyu.

“But you’ll hurt them if you don’t find anything,” Sunggyu explained.

“Well then, let’s wait and see, shall we?” Mr Park gave Sunggyu a smile.

Then, he went over to empty the students’ bags on the tables.

He started with Hoya, then Mir, and came to Sungyeol. From Sungyeol’s bag, a considerable stack of money was poured out.

Mr Park smiled when he saw that and Sunggyu’s mouth went agape.

“Sungyeol-ssi, how do you explain for this?” Mr Park pointed to the amount of money.

Sungyeol was in panic. “I…I…I…” Sungyeol stammered and couldn’t get the words out due to his anxiety.

“You stole it, didn’t you?!” Mr Park shouted at the student.

Sunggyu watched Sungyeol panic as he still didn’t know what to say.

‘It can’t be…’ Sunggyu thought to himself.

 

 

Author's note: YAY!!! IM BACK!!! hahahhas, as promised, three days! ^^ i'll try updating once a day for this fic! hope u guys will like the progress. this fic is gonna b quite long >< (i dun really like long fics) blehh, but i'll try to make the best out of it. kk, after thinking for so long, i think it's jus gonna b super mild HecchulxSunggyu cause i can't really fit them in 13 chapters in the story, n well, next chap, you'll get to see some HeechulxSunggyu action and a lot on Sungyeol. Well, it's all for the plot building. After everything, i hope the fic will end soon... lol. n im still waiting for somebody to write a fic based on Sunggyu's album! his live performance was so cool! n i died when Woohyun sang Sunggyu's song!!! ^^ heheheheheh, please continue showering this fic with love <3 i love u guys too!!! ~