Hello Teacher!

Dear Teacher

 

And there you go! The first chapter! :D Im really thankful for the support even before the fic began! Please enjy the fic! :D hehehe i'll update the first few chapters rather quickly :D have it all written out. Enjoy!~

 

 

“Sir… Sir…”

Sunggyu felt someone shaking him relentlessly. His eyes fluttered open and he was faced with a middle-aged man, who looked anxious.

Sunggyu took a while to regain his conscious, rubbing his eyes.

“Where am i?” Sunggyu stood up suddenly.

The middle-aged man who Sunggyu recognized to be a bus driver felt back onto another seat, shocked by Sunggyu’s sudden action.

“We’re… we’re at the last stop already,” The bus driver tried to regain his composure.

“What!!??” Sunggyu almost screamed. He scanned his surroundings and realized that he had long passed his stop.

, he knew he should have slept earlier the day before.

“I’m sorry, do you know how I can get back to Yeochun City?” Sunggyu asked the bus driver.

The bus driver scratched his head before replying, “It’s not really far off from here. But the bus will only come 6 hours later.”

“6 hours!!!” Sunggyu almost screamed again.

Sunggyu sighed, face-palming himself. What can he expect from the countryside right?

“You can try walking back if you are in a hurry,” The bus driver tried to help. “If you walk straight down, following the river, you should be able to get to the city in about an hour?”
The bus driver pointed to a very desperate Sunggyu the way.

Sunggyu sighed once again. That sounded like the best option for now.

Sunggyu lugged his luggage down from the bus and bade the bus driver goodbye. He watched the bus driver leave and the bus disappearing.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and turned in the opposite direction. He watched the road which seemed to be never ending.

His surroundings were a shade of green and yellow, it being the autumn season. On both sides of the small and narrow road were trees planted orderly in a row. This was a sight you could never see in Seoul where all greenery was replaced by buildings.

Sunggyu took in a deep breath and in the clear and crisp air. He smiled, satisfied despite his current situation.

Switching on his mp3, he dragged his luggage and walked down the ever-ending pavement.

Sunggyu hummed along with his mp3, and walked for god-knows-how-long. His feet were aching but his cheery mood remained as he had a wide grin on his face.

Suddenly, a large dog came running towards Sunggyu and pounced on him, pushing him to the ground.

Sunggyu shouted and tried to defend himself when the dog was all over him.

“Sandy!” Sunggyu heard somebody shouting.

It wasn’t long before Sunggyu could feel the paws of the dog leaving his body as he still laid on the ground, unwilling to open his eyes.

“Ermm…. Are you okay?” Sunggyu heard the same person say.

Feeling a little safer now that the dog’s owner was here, Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes.

He was greeted with a lovely face, and a charming smile which almost made his heart stop.

A beautiful face looked upon Sunggyu, with his dark curls slightly covering his eyebrows. The stranger had electrifying brown orbs which Sunggyu found so hard to tear away from them.

“Are you okay?” The stranger repeated.

“Ye…eah…” Sunggyu stammered, finally regaining some of his senses.

“I’m so sorry. Sandy is usually obedient. I didn’t know what got into her today such that she was acting so weird,” The stranger reached out his hand to Sunggyu and pulled him up from the pavement easily, as if Sunggyu was a light feather.

“You’re not bothered by it, are you?” The stranger asked.

“Oh… that’s fine, it’s okay…” Sunggyu tried to retrieve what little dignity he had left.

So what if a guy is scared of dogs!? Sunggyu thought to himself.

“That’s great,” The stranger heaved a sigh of relief, bringing a wide smile to his face.

Sunggyu eyes widened at the stranger’s attractive and alluring smile.

‘He’s really good-looking,’ Sunggyu thought to himself.

“You’re hurt!” The stranger took Sunggyu’s arm and examined it.

That sudden gesture shocked Sunggyu as his mouth widened. That was when he realized that his heart was actually racing and that his elbow was bleeding due to the impact of the fall.

“I’m so sorry. Here, let me help you,” The stranger took his water bottle, which he was holding in the other hand and opened it.

Slowly, he poured some water onto Sunggyu’s wound. Sunggyu winced slightly at the pain. However, it lessened when he focused on the stranger who seemed so engrossed in treating the wound. That pale white cheeks, high-bridged nose and pinkish lips all seemed so perfect.

“There!” The stranger grinned again, after placing a Pororo band aid on the small cut.

Sunggyu immediately averted his eyes, not wanting to show the stranger that he was staring like some stalker.

Sunggyu then turned his gaze to his elbow and saw the band aid. After that, he couldn’t stop laughing.

Who would have guessed that such a handsome young man would be carrying Pororo plasters with him?

The stranger pouted, trying to look angry, but he came off cutely in Sunggyu’s eyes.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to…” Sunggyu, after drawing in some air, apologized for his behavior.

“It’s fine. But don’t misunderstand! Somebody gave that to me!” The stranger tried to defend himself, but failed miserably when his face turned bright red in embarrassment.

Sunggyu tried hard to contain his laughter.

“Anyways, you don’t look like you’re from this area,” the stranger asked Sunggyu, pointing to his clothes. “I’ve never seen you around.”

“Yeah. I just got transferred here today from Seoul. I’m trying to get to Yeonsu City,” Sunggyu revealed.

“Is that so? Well, if you walk straight down, you’ll be able to see the city soon. It’s quite near,” the stranger replied.

“Thank you,” Sunggyu smiled gratefully.

The stranger returned the smile and left with his dog, which was previously staring daggers at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu watched the leaving figure into the forest. He wondered if he would be able to see the guy ever again.

Shrugging it off, Sunggyu continued his journey.

Before long, he finally arrived at Yeonsu City. The city was probably the biggest in the countryside. Rumors have it that they were going to make this part of the area into a Yeonsu Province. Sunggyu hoped not, and wished that such places would still remain, remembering about the beautiful greenery he saw before.

Sunggyu followed the map and asked for directions before he finally reached the only school in Yeonsu city, Shin Academy.

Sunggyu stepped into the school, only to be stopped by a person, dressed smartly in a suit.

“Student. You have to be dressed in school uniform before you’re allowed to enter!” The person chided Sunggyu.

“I’m sorry… I…” Sunggyu tried to explain but the person continued speaking.

“Don’t you know about the school rules? I can suspend you…” The person went on and on about the school rules, giving Sunggyu no opportunity to stop him.

“Mr Park, this person is not a student,” Another figure came up to the duo.

Sunggyu watched the figure in relief.

“He’s our new teacher,” The figure stated. “Right, Sunggyu-ssi?”

Mr Park stood, shocked and frozen in place with widened eyes. How can such a young man be a teacher?

Sunggyu nodded his head.

“Nice to meet you, I’m the principal here. I have heard great things from your father,” The principal went forward and shook Sunggyu’s hand.

“Yes, well, I guess my father really wanted me to experience teaching. But anyhow, I’ll be in your care for the next few months,” Sunggyu replied politely.

“It’ll be my pleasure,” The principal smiled.

“Mr Park, would you please ask Miss Lee out to show Sunggyu-ssi around?” The principal instructed Mr Park, who was still blank.

“Yes, yes, of course,” Mr Park, upon hearing his name, immediately returned to his senses.

“I’m really sorry for the misunderstanding just now,” Mr Park told Sunggyu, who just shook his head, signaling that it was fine.

“This is Miss Lee,” Mr Park showed Sunggyu to a sweet, relatively young lady who had a bright smile. “She’ll be showing you around.”

Miss Lee blushed at Sunggyu’s suave and good looks.

“I’m Kim Sunggyu,” Sunggyu smiled politely at her.

“I’m just 2 years older than you. You can call me Sena if you don’t mind,” Miss Lee smiled shyly back at Sunggyu.

“I’m counting on you, Sena-ssi,” Sunggyu grinned once again.

Then, the two disappeared into the school compound.

“So he is the new teacher,” Mr Park confirmed with the principal. “I heard that he is well-versed in literature and has even won a prize.”

“Yeah. He is a talented young man,” The principal replied simply.

“Why would he be a teacher then?” Mr Park asked, curious.

“He doesn’t have any experience, just his dad’s coattails to ride on,” The principal’s tone turned a little sour.

“I’ll show him how teaching is not that easy as it seems. Especially not teaching THAT class,” The principal’s face darkened and Mr Park sensed a storm brewing.

Mr Park grinned. Maybe this time, they can really kick the class out of the school.

~

“And so, our school is considered rather famous. The grades are good and the facilities are great. Plus, we’re near the countryside. The surroundings are rather peaceful,” Sena tried to explain to Sunggyu about Shin Academy.

Sunggyu patiently listened to her explanation, scanning the surroundings. The students were all in lesson, and all of them appeared to be very engrossed.

‘the job would be a breeze’ Sunggyu thought.

“Sunggyu-ssi, do you know what class you are teaching?” Sena asked, trying to know Sunggyu a little better.

“Erm.. The email mentioned 3D, I think?” Sunggyu tried to recall.

Sena froze in her steps. “You’re teaching that 3D?” Her voice raised half a pitch.

Sunggyu looked at her weirdly.

“3D?” Another voice came up from nowhere.

Sunggyu got a shock when someone crept up to him. “You’re teaching that 3D?” The person asked.

“Yeah…” Sunggyu answered hesitantly.

“That 3D is really bad. They had made ten teachers leave in just 3 months! And the old cleaner was also hurt by them badly. Some of the bulkiest male teachers also went home crying!” The person explained.

Sunggyu flinched a little after hearing the horrid explanation.

“Dongwoo-ssi! Please stop scaring him!” Sena chided the person.

“I was just pre-empting him!” Dongwoo defended himself.

“It’s fine, so can I just go see the class?” Sunggyu finally asked.

Sena and Dongwoo turned to stare at him with widened eyes.

“Walk down the corridor and turn right and go down to the basement. They should be there…” Sena’s voice shivered a little.

“Thanks!” Sunggyu beamed at them and followed their directions.

Dongwoo and Sena watched him disappear.

“He’ll be fine right?” Sena asked hesitantly.

Dongwoo shrugged uncertainly.

“No! He just came! I don’t want him to go! He’s the only decent one here!” Sena almost cried.

Dongwoo jabbed her in the stomach.

“What the hell am I?” Dongwoo growled at her.

“I hope he’s going to be fine…” Sena thought inwardly.

~

Sunggyu walked down the corridor and turned right. He went down the basement, and as he did, the lights grew dimmer and dimmer.

On the walls, he could see vulgarities painted all over. The vandalized chairs and tables were all stacked along the basement corridor. Sunggyu gulped as he saw a sign 3D, which became 3 Dead. He placed his hand on the handle and sighed.

With a quick one, he shifted the door open.