Chapter 6: Your Blood and A Flirt?

Red Snow of Fate

Outside, Somewhere

Sunny ran and ran. Taeyeon was getting tired but she still pursued her.

"Since when did she become so fast?" Taeyeon muttered. She ran in a pace to conserve her energy and when she gathered enough, she bolted really fast. If she hadn't chased Krystal before, she could've easily caught up to Sunny.

Sunny was running so fast. Many buildings passed and she knows that Taeyeon was still following.

"Please. Not now. Not yet. She can't..." She whispered to herself.

She was shocked when she felt arms circle around her and she was stopped by a force. She struggled and struggled, trying to break free, not saying anything.

Taeyeon took in her scent. It was slightly different from her memory. It was more tempting. She cleared her thoughts.

"It really is you... I couldn't believe it, even when I got your scent in Gwanak District from Yoona." Taeyeon whispered to her, voice filled with indescribable feeling.

"Let me go." Sunny said.

"No! I won't. I thought you died."

"You weren't supposed to see me yet. We can't. Not yet."

"Why?"

"Please... Be patient for me. Just a little longer."

"You were gone for 30 years. How can you expect me to let you go now that I've found you?" Sunny could hear confusion and hurt in Taeyeon's voice. Sunny's chest ached so much. She can't stop the overwhelming urge to stay with Taeyeon now.

"Please... I beg you. If you don't let go of me now, I won't be able to..." Taeyeon was distressed when she heard Sunny's voice like that. She loosened her hold and she noticed Sunny didn't budge anymore.

"Will you let me see you again?" Taeyeon looked at her back. Sunny faced her.

"You'll always find me in the cafe. If you want to see me, I'll be around." Sunny smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stared at Sunny.

"Don't go. You won't go away. Promise me." Taeyeon said as she caressed Sunny's cheek with her hand.

"I promise. Just like before. Don't worry." Sunny said assuring. Taeyeon looked down.

Sunny was suddenly filled with an uneasy but familiar feeling. She observed Taeyeon. She tried to look at Taeyeon's face but the girl would avoid her gaze. When Taeyeon started walking away, Sunny had a guess on what was happening. She pulled Taeyeon and ran back to the cafe. They were faced with questioning and worried looks from the four that managed the cafe.

"Oh. You're back. Care to tell us why-?" Sooyoung was cut off.

"Not now. Maybe later. We'll be up here." Sunny rushed upstairs to the cafe's second floor. She walked in the room. She closed the door and locked. Taeyeon was still quiet. Sunny led Taeyeon to the room she stays at if she didn't go to Yuri's house. It was basically her house.

"Tae..."

"I'm sorry. For a long time I haven't seen you... Please just help me back to the Shi Dae Organization."

"What have you been drinking?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me. I know that you would have aged a lot if you haven't drunk some blood. Compared to then, you're still the same."

"I'm not lying. I didn't drink anything. I've been taking a medicine. It is designed to stop hunger and give me enough nutrients."

"But it isn't the same as the sustenance you get from mine right?" Sunny said as she starts buttoning down her shirt by a few. Taeyeon looked away. Sunny held Taeyeon's face in her hands. She could see Taeyeon's eyes were no longer their usual brown. They were now shining ambers. This fully confirmed her suspicions. She knows she'll be in trouble but she decided it anyway. She positioned Taeyeon's face on the left side of her neck.

Taeyeon saw two puncture holes on Sunny's neck, the right side. She traced it.

"It's still here..." Sunny smiled and held Taeyeon close.

"Come on." Sunny told her. Taeyeon moved her head to the right side. Sunny's scent filled her senses. She inhaled more of it. She opened her eyes and her amber eyes were now shimmering. She wound her arm around Sunny's body and placed her free hand to support Sunny's neck.

"It might hurt a bit..." Taeyeon said before opening and then she bit. Sunny flinched a bit. Her eyes were closed because of the pain but she tightened her hold on Taeyeon for comfort. She could feel her blood being taken, her energy draining. She let out a deep breath, trying so hard to not let out any implicating sounds.

Taeyeon's thirst was slowly dissipating. But she knows that if she drinks too much, she will probably leave Sunny very weak. Of course, Sunny won't die but she still worries. Even if her hunger wasn't even a third full, she used all her willpower to stop and let go. She looked at Sunny and she saw that some blood had stained her shirt.

"I'm done." Sunny looked at her.

"I can still feel it. You're not even a third full."

"Well, I could've been full if we, you know..." Taeyeon suggested. It took a minute for Sunny to realize what Taeyeon implied.

"Ya! Byuntae!" Sunny hit her shoulder lightly. Taeyeon just laughed more as she leaned her head on Sunny's shoulder.

"Even after all these years, you're still the Tae I know and love." Sunny confessed. Taeyeon smiled at her. She embraced Sunny.

"I'm fine now. I can hold it in. I'll wait until next time. I'll just take the medicine like usual. Until you're ready to tell me."

Unknown to them because they were focusing on each other, four people were listening behind the door. All of them had blushes on their faces.

"Let's go. We should give them some privacy." Sooyoung said. When Yuri and Yoona didn't move, Krystal looked at her. Both Sooyoung and Krystal nodded. They covered the two's mouths and dragged them down.

 

SaJinSul Cafe, bottom floor

Yoona and Yuri were pulled by Krystal and Sooyoung by their vests.

"Ow. Ow." Both said as they often tripped as they were brought down.

"Let's get to work. Yuri! It's our first half day so we better finish this well."

"You too. Yoona unnie. Unnies would probably be take a while. The shop won't close until a few more hours. And looks like you're getting a lot now." All of them looked out from behind the counter and saw that people were coming in.

"Oh! Welcome to SaJinSul Cafe." Yoona greeted all customers and moved fast. Krystal, Sooyoung, and Yuri gaped at Yoona.

Yoona moved from each table and got all orders from nine different tables. Then, she hurried behind the kitchen. She prepared them the drinks and took some cakes. One by one, she gave them to the designated tables and the customers were smiling at her as well. Yoona returned their friendly smiles.

"I hope you enjoy your meal." She said to their new customers. Then she proceeded to the next tables with their orders.

"Welcome back. Here's your order. Take you for waiting." She said to their usual customers. They gave her a smile and even when Yoona left, it was evident that they were pleased with her services.

"Oh, Sunny's a bit busy so she's not available right now. Tomorrow, she'll be here." Yoona answered when some customers wondered where her partner was. No sooner, every customer and their orders were taken care of and Yoona sat back with the three. They had their mouths open.

"Wow! You're so good at this, Yoona unnie." Krystal first breaks the interval. Yoona looked at them and saw Krystal's eyes shining and the two's mouths were hanging.

"Sunny unnie is better. I just started helping out a few months ago."

"But it's like you're already a pro!" Yuri suddenly shouted, smiling. Sooyoung and Krystal looked at Yuri.

"Thank you." Yoona smiled and it seems Yuri's smile just got wider.

"Okay. Well, let's go back to work, shall we? Want to stay for a while, Krystal?"

"Sure. I can stay for a bit. I'll probably just stick around here." She placed her bag at a chair. She sat and took out some papers and it was then did she find a case with two vials.

 

"Oh! I forgot. I have to give this to unnie first." Krystal said. The three looked at her.

"What's that?"

"It's a medicine. It helps give nourishment when we don't drink blood. I was supposed to give this to Unnie. She has to take the next dose in... about a few more hours. I think I better go." Krystal said. Just in time, Taeyeon came down with Sunny. Even though they must've washed the blood off, the four could smell it.

"I'll bring you home. Jessica will kill me if I don't go with you." Taeyeon said as she let go of Sunny. They shared a look first before Taeyeon left with Krystal. Sooyoung and Yuri gave her a look.

"Hm... You're lover huh?" Sooyoung teased. Sunny blushed.

"We'll discuss this when we get home." Yuri said seriously. Sunny also nodded, her expression showing seriousness. Sooyoung just sighed. Yoona looked at them with a worried expression.

 

Jung Suite, Living room

Tiffany's eyes fluttered open. She was facing a television. She blinked her eyes to get any trace of sleepiness off. Opening them again, she was now awake. She felt that there was an odd source of softness and warmth under her upper body. She moved her legs and she felt a blanket over her form. There was a big difference in the source of comfort. She tried moving and it was then did she felt a grip around her waist, limiting her movement. She tried getting up but the arm around her waist tightened their hold, securing her in place.

"Umm..." She whispered. She looked at the television. She saw that behind her was Jessica, lying on the couch. She turned her head to see that her eyes weren't lying. Jessica was indeed lying behind her and her arm was wrapped around her waist. But Jessica was sleeping while leaning her back on the rest. Tiffany's eyes widened even more when she realized that Jessica was lying behind her, next to her.

"Uh... Jessi?" She tried calling out. There was no answer. She tried moving. No use. After a few while, she managed to turn to face Jessica. She stopped when she was face to face with the sleeping Jung.

'She looks so beautiful and calm.' Tiffany thought as she observed Jessica's face up close. Her eyes fell on the girl's lips.  She inched closer as she watched the girl. They were really close now. Then it hit her.

'What are you thinking?! Wait- no. What are you doing?! How did we even get to this position?!' She immediately backed up.

"Jessi." She tried again a bit louder. Jessica didn't wake up but she did snuggled tighter to Tiffany. Tiffany blushed at this.

"Ah- Eh- Jessi?" She tried again. Then she heard the door open.

"Unnie! I'm home." She heard Krystal's voice. Panic etched itself on Tiffany's face.

"Jessica! I brought Krystal hom- What the- Tiffany?!" Tiffany looked up and saw Taeyeon looking down on them.

"Oh? Tiffany unnie is here?!" Tiffany turned to see Krystal walk in the room and look at them.

Silence...

"So... Any plans on getting up?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany practically scampered and struggled out of Jessica's hold. She managed but this woke Jessica up.

Jessica sat up on the couch and her eyes were still closed. She rubbed her eyes. The three in the room had their bloods running at the Jung's rare cuteness. Jessica finally opened her eyes.

"Oh. Krystal. You're home. How was the meeting with Taeyeon's friends?" She asked nonchalantly.

"About that... They weren't really here yet. I just spent the whole day with Taeyeon unnie."

"Oh. Okay. So what's up?" Krystal was shocked because her sister didn't question it. She inwardly smiled.

"Unnie how was the shopping?"

"Hm... Answering my question with a question... You did something."

"Nothing. I was just asking."

"It was fine. I placed them all in the kitchen. I fell asleep."

"And does that explain why you and Tiffany were in the couch, sleeping?" Taeyeon's question made Jessica look at her. Then at Krystal. Lastly at Tiffany. Then the rarest thing that can ever be seen with Jessica happened. Taeyeon, Krystal, and Tiffany were face to face with Jessica's blushing face.

"Cute..." They all whispered while looking at the girl's embarrassed face.

"Arghh!" Jessica shouted as she stood up, walked to her room, her feet stomping and the door slamming. They were still at shocked.

Krystal looked at Taeyeon, then at Tiffany. Taeyeon looked at Krystal then at Tiffany. Tiffany looked at the both of them, and then repeated. The two smiled widely.

"What?" Tiffany asked nervously.

"Nothing." Both said while looking away, the same smile on their faces. Tiffany was silently thankful they didn't ask. Krystal remembered something.

"Oh unnie! May I ask you about something?"

"Sure." 'As long as it doesn't involve me explaining what happened just now.'

"Do you have a mark somewhere?" Krystal asked. Taeyeon nudged at her.

"Hm? What kind?"

"You kn-" Taeyeon covered Krystal's mouth.

"Nothing. Don't mind her." Taeyeon said as the younger Jung struggled to get out of the grip. It was then did they saw a mark on Tiffany's neck.

"Well. Okay then." Tiffany went to the kitchen. Taeyeon let go of Krystal.

"Unnie. Why did you stop me?"

"Krystal. Tiffany... can't be Miyoung. It's impossible."

"We just saw it! And you're not sure about that?"

"Not sure about what?" Jessica appeared from her room. She looked at Taeyeon and Krystal.

"Nothing. Don't worry. Hey. It's getting late. Why don't you take Tiffany home now?" Jessica looked at them for a bit.

"Okay." Jessica walked to the kitchen. Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief. Krystal looked at Taeyeon.

"Unnie? Aren't we going to tell them anything?" Taeyeon stared back at Krystal.

"Look at Jessica and Tiffany right now." Taeyeon told Krystal as she herself looked at the two.

They were fixing and gathering Tiffany's items. Tiffany and Jessica would smile at each other. They would reach for the same item and they would shy away, shy smiles on their faces. Tiffany would scoot near Jessica and Jessica just stayed at her place. Krystal had never remembered her sister being like this.

"They look so... happy." Krystal said. Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

"You may not see it but both of them don't realize it yet. Especially Jessica. And I don't want her to feel more confused than she might already be."

"How so?"

"Jessica probably still thinks about Miyoung. If you bring it up, she might even be more confused about feelings she have now."

"Then why can't I ask Tiffany unnie?" Taeyeon looked at Krystal then back at the two.

"I don't want to make Tiffany think that just because she seems like Miyoung, then Jessica would stay by her side. Knowing that, she might push Jessica away and Jessica would figure that out. She might deny her feelings then."

"Oh. Unnie should love Tiffany unnie as herself and not Miyoung." Taeyeon nodded.

"Yeah." Jessica noticed them and moved a bit. Tiffany pouted but seeing as Taeyeon and Krystal were smiling at them, she moved as well.

"Okay. We're ready. I'll take her home now." Jessica said.

"Be safe. I'll wait here." Jessica had her coat on and Tiffany was carrying her items. Before the two left, Krystal and Taeyeon saw Jessica take the bag from Tiffany. They both smiled as the door closed.

 

Jessica and Tiffany were on the elevator.

"How far is your house?" Jessica asked.

"It's just a couple of minutes walk from here. You know. You didn't have to walk me back home."

"... You might get in trouble. It's late." Jessica said as they walked off the elevator to the lobby. They exited the front door. The walk was silent. The thoughts from a while ago suddenly came to mind. Both blushed and sighed. They look at each other. Tiffany pointed at a building to the left.

"There's where I live." They walked to the building and went up to Tiffany's apartment room. They stopped in front of her door. Jessica gave her the bag.

"Here."

"Thank you. I also enjoyed today." Tiffany smiled at Jessica to which the other returned.

"You're welcome. Goodbye."

"Don't say that." Tiffany frowned.

"Say what?"Jessica was confused.

"Goodbye."

"What?"

"Don't say goodbye."

"Why?"

"Because saying goodbye means that you don't expect to see me again."

"...Really?" Tiffany nodded. Jessica nodded, turned and was about to leave.

"Um... Jessi?" Tiffany called, her hand about to grab Jessica's coat.

"Yeah?" When Jessica turned, Tiffany was looking at her.

"Nothing. Good night." Tiffany shook her head and went in the room and closed the door. She leaned in the door. Her heart was beating fast. Jessica, on the other hand, just smiled. But soon, a sad smile replaced it as she walked home. She looked up at the sky.

"Tif-" She didn't continue. She sighed.

“Miyoung…” She groaned in frustration.

 

Yuri's apartment

Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yuri just got home from the shop. It was then that Yuri remembered that she had a job that night. She made sure to call in and adjust her schedule tomorrow. She intends to keep her job in the cafe and the bar. She works as a bartender. Although, other than her expertise at mixing those kinds of beverages, she also was good at teas and coffees.

All three sat down on the couches.

"Why didn't you tell us that you have a lover?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung looked at Sunny.

"... It wasn't important." Sunny said.

"Oh. Okay. Then it wasn't. Now? You're lover is the head of that organization! It's big time important. She's trouble." Yuri shouted.

"Leave her out of this!" Sunny answered back. They grew silent.

"Does he know about it?"

"Thomas? Yeah. He knows." Yuri sighed.

"Is she the reason you follow him?"

"Yeah. Taeyeon is all the reason I'll ever need to live."

"What was the deal?"

"If I help him, I'll be able to stay with Taeyeon."

"When?"

"What?" Sunny asked, surprised.

"When are you going to be able to stay with Taeyeon? From what I see now, you can only watch her from afar."

"Before she met me today, I've always been around her. Once I finish my part, Thomas will let me live my life. The life I once lived with her."

"What exactly did he do to you?"

"He was the one who tu-" Sunny was cut off by a cell phone call.

"Hello? This is Sooyoung. Oh. Thomas." Yuri and Sunny looked at Sooyoung.

"Let me speak with Sunny." Sooyoung handed the phone to Sunny while Yuri stood and walked about, clearing her mind.

"Yes?"

"Sunny. I heard about your mishap with Ms. Kim."

"Yes sir?" Sunny became confused when he heard him sigh.

"I'll let you live your life. But Taeyeon cannot know what we're doing yet."

"Are you telling me to lie to her?!" Sunny exclaimed.

"If you want to be together now. Of course, you could always avoid her like the usual."

"I'd rather do that than lie to her."

"... Fine then. You're so stubborn... Do what you want. Live with her if you want. There's a new mission coming up. Probably the day after tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice. Be careful not to get caught. Or I will be forced to take desperate measures."

"Yes sir." Sunny gave the phone back to Sooyoung.

"I'll call you guys." He hanged up. Sooyoung looked up to find Yuri mad again.

"What benefit does he get from you?! From all three of us?!"

"You know, Yuri. I think it's better if you work tonight. It'll take your mind off things."

"Fine. This talk isn't over yet." Yuri took a coat from the closet and left.

"She'll be calm when she gets home. You better be ready." Sooyoung said as she placed a hand on Sunny's shoulder before going to bed.

 

Somewhere in the Seocho District

Thomas sat on a black leather chair as he gazed out the window of his apartment. He had just finished making a call to inform three vampires about the next assignment. He'll have to call the Shi Dae Organization head by tomorrow. On his desk was a picture of three smiling Pures and one of them was him. He sighed. Things are getting more complicated but he has to continue until the time comes.

“Are you sure? That nothing in this world is useless... Are you sure?" A girl's smiling face flashes before his mind. He closes his eyes and opens it again to clear the image. He grips his chair rest tightly.

"Thank you... I'll be sure to make it all right. I'm sorry." He says to no one as he looks at the picture on his desk. He remembers his talk with one of the vampires.

"Is it worth it? To be apart like that? I don't understand. Then again, I never did get you either." His eyes trailed at two smiling figures in the picture beside him.

"Just a little more... All I have to do is get you." His eyes looking at one of the smiling vampires in the picture.

"Miyoung... I'm sorry. But Jessica will be needed after all. Please forgive me." He said as he brings his fist on his table, destroying a corner. Vials fell and a glass of sea water splashed on the floor. He hissed at the pain when the water came in contact with his skin.

"This'll weaken her a bit. Looks like I still have to play the bad guy." He sighs.

 

Morning, SaJinSul Cafe

It was just opening time. Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung were dressed and ready. Yuri wasn't there today. Yoona got worried when Yuri didn't come in with the two.

"Sunny unnie?"

"Hm?"

"Where is Yuri?"

"Well, she worked last night and she didn't have enough rest. We decided to let her rest for today." Soon, customers started coming in and it went smoothly. It was two hours after opening and Yoona noticed a presence. She immediately recognized it.

"Sunny unnie! Yuri is here." Yuri stopped at the door as she heard Yoona shout out. Yoona turned to her and winked with a smile before continuing her work. Yuri's cheeks burned.

'I should be the one doing that!' Yuri thought. She saw two pair of eyes peeking from the kitchen and from behind the counter, looking at her as if she was suspicious. She kept quiet as she hurried to their locker room. She changed her clothes and got into her uniform. The minute she came out, Yoona was out there.

"Yes?" Yuri asked calmly, hiding her shock and nervousness. Yoona turned to her and leaned.

"Wha-" Yuri stopped as Yoona got closer. She stared at Yoona's doe-like eyes and felt lost in them. Then, she felt a paper being held by a finger on her forehead. Yuri looked into the paper.

"Here's the order for table 5." She heard Yoona say, who already had her back turned. Once again, Yuri was blushing mad. She heard snickering. She turned her head just in time to see Sooyoung and Sunny bent down, hands on their mouths, shoulders shaking. She had the urge to hit the two of them but she didn't. She smiled as she looked at Yoona working.

'Two can play this game. Just wait your turn.' Yuri thought. When she saw Yoona look at her though, she only smiled. She didn't know if it's her mind playing on her but even when Yoona was smiling at her, it seemed as though she had a pinkish tinge on her cheeks.

'She really has a beautiful smile.' Yoona thought while smiling at Yuri. They continued their work. From time to time, Yuri would try to get even with Yoona. Unfortunately, chance was against her and she would always be the one embarrassed.

"Ho~ Looks like someone is losing their touch~" Yuri heard Sooyoung sang and glared. Sunny only smiled. Yuri looks at Yoona who was working once again. Seeing as the girl was happy, not worrying, not sad, she realized that Sunny was just the same as her right now.

"Is that why you rather work for him?" Sunny looked at her confused.

"What?" Yuri just shook her head.

"Never mind. I'm sorry for getting mad at you." Sunny just smiled.

"It's alright. Don't mind it." They shook hands.

"I'll be here for you. Even if it means going against Thomas."

"Yuri, please take table six's order." Yoona called out.

"Coming." Yuri answered.

 

Shi Dae Organization, Taeyeon's office, in the mean time

A Jung walked in the office in search of her friend. She was confused to find that the whole area didn't have a sign of Kim Taeyeon on them. The chair that her friend sits at is empty. The computers were turned off and the last log-in was this morning. The computers were never turned off. They weren't logged out. Taeyeon did a lot of work every day so it confused her that she wasn't there. The door opened.

"Oh! Jessica unnie. What are you doing here?" Seohyun asked when she saw the Jung in the office.

"I'm looking for- Hey, Hyoyeon." Jessica greeted Hyoyeon who waved at her.

"Hey Jessica. If you're looking for Taeyeon, she just left."

"Do you know where to?"

"She said she'll be going to this cafe Yoona works at."

"Where is that at?"

"A few blocks and around the corner."

"Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, why are you with Seohyun here?"

"Since Taeyeon went out with your sister last time, she couldn't sit still. Of course, she still does her work. She just doesn't do other stuffs. I'm helping Seohyun out."

"Hm. Okay. I'll be going now." Jessica walked out of the room.

"That Kim... I need to talk to her." Jessica muttered to herself, frowning. A familiar file was in her hands.

 

SaJinSul Cafe

"Welcome to- oh? Sunny!" Yuri called out quite loudly. Sunny peeked from the kitchen. She was shocked to find Taeyeon in the cafe.

"Hi, Sunny." Taeyeon greeted with a smile then she sneezed. Sunny looked at Yuri. Yuri just motioned for her to go ahead. She nodded, got out of the kitchen, and embraced Taeyeon.

"Are you okay? I miss you so much." Sunny didn't let go of Taeyeon.

"Hm. Me too. But you just saw me yesterday."

"I just really missed you. That's all." Sunny reluctantly let go of Taeyeon.

"Me too. Always." They stared at each other.

"Ya! Either you two go out or go upstairs. You're making a scene!" Sooyoung said. The two blushed and smiled nervously when they realized that the customers were looking at them, happily?

"I'll be working for a bit. What'll you have?" Sunny asked for Taeyeon's order.

"Can I have you?" Taeyeon asked, making Sunny blushed. The customers made an 'aww' sound while some squealed at the sweetness. It happened so sudden when a table cloth was tossed to the both of them.

"Stop being like that! I'll throw you out or lock you up there." Yuri said to the both of them, with an amusing smirk on her face.

"Ya! I manage this place." Sunny answered back. When Taeyeon and Sunny finished their moment, Yuri had one thought in her mind.

'Maybe it'll be beneficial to me if I hang out with Taeyeon. I need to sharpen my skills.'

The door opened again.

"Welcome to SaJinSul cafe." Yuri greeted. Her eyes met with the vampire and they immediately froze.

"Oh! Jessica's here." Sooyoung shouted from the counter. After a few more moments of silence, Sooyoung realized that there was a tension in the air.

"Jessica?! What are you doing here?"

 

A/N: Hey guys? I'm sensing that some of you hate me because of the last chapter. Hehe. Just to clarify, I didn't do it on purpose. The last chapter was too long before so I decided to cut it. It just so happens that I cut it at a random area. I was running out of ideas so I thought 'why not just start the next chapter this way.' Anyway, I hope I did make it up to you guys in this one. I still love you guys! ^o^

Oh! Was it just me or someone deleted their comment? I'm sure there was someone who deleted theirs. I'm missing one. You! Why? That comment was one of all that really made me speed up my homework process then I just slowed down when it was gone. *cries* "You're overreacting, Author." Yeah, I probably am. I just love reading your comments. They're very special to me.

Oh! Another thing. Thank you very much for yyuile and azeemahwoodley who gave this fic an upvote. *crying happily* I never imagined it would happen.

 

Replies:

@connie56: It's nice to meet you, new reader. Thanks for reading my story and liking it. Here's the next chapter. Sunyeon's jjang!

@KalakiMae: Here's the update! Thanks for loving my story. I hope you enjoy this chapter with Sunyeon as opening~ Fighting!

@babystrawb3: If you have questions, just ask. I'd be happy to answer them. Here's another update. Fighting.

@whitney09: I hope this chapter answers your first question. Hehe. Here's another update. I hope you enjoy it too.

@Saisairee: I'm happy you enjoyed the last chapter. I'm sure you enjoyed this even more since it opens with Sunyeon. And you're right! Yoonyul did have some flirting. Unfortunately, I'm not an expert at that so there's only a couple of it. About Sunny's explanation, I'm not sure if I should reveal it verbally so I just gave some clues. Thanks for loving it more and more.

@taeminsunnylover: Not on the lips yet. I'll probably include a conflict before that happens.  I hope this chapter answers your question about Sunny. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy this update.

@hollakitty: ^o^ Lol! I laughed at your comment. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this one as well.

@yyyuile: Hehe. The first line of your comment got me thinking. ^^ Let's say it's only salt water. Sad thing, they can't enjoy the ocean or beach. I'm glad you looked into SaJinSul. Oh, it's actually Tiffany, um, Miyoung who said it. If it helps, Sunny believes it too. Yup. It's turning into Hyoseo. But I can’t quite grasp the whole idea in my hands yet so they might just be subtle hints until I do. Hehe.

@sunshiner_here: Don't hate me. But I'm glad you read it. I hope this chapter made it up. Don't be angry anymore. Ok?

@eyelovegg: Annyeong~ chingu-ya~ I'm glad you're happy with the last chapter. Hope you like this one as well. Here's chapter 6. Take care too.

@IAmNotASone: Are you really what your username says you are? Nevertheless, I am happy you like this. Thank you for reading this story. I hope you also read along as the story goes by as well. Thank you again for taking time.

@snsdforeverandmore: I hope this chapter answers your question. Miyoung is Tiffany. I hope you like this chapter. Here's the update~

 

Didn't I get new subscribers again? Hehe. Thank you for subscribing new readers! Thanks for the comments too.

Ok. Question, who is SNSD's manager? That should do the trick. No one answered my question in chapter 4. I'm weird because I'm paranoid about it. Hehe.

Oh yeah, I'm not doing so well with the time transitions so just imagine that Jeti is getting closer. I guess the moments are a bit too fast to my liking.

That's all. See you guys again. ^-^v