Chapter 10: A New Beginning

Red Snow of Fate

"There's the good news and there's the bad news. Which one do you want first?" The others looked at him incredulously.

"Okay, okay. Good news then. I'm sure that Jessica will live. She's still a vampire after all. We just have to find her."

"That's great! What's the bad news?" Taeyeon asked.

"Bad news is... She'll be just like Tiffany." Sang Doo said as he looked at the group but he could see that they had no clue. Even Tiffany didn't know what that meant.

"How's that bad?" Tiffany asked.

"She won't remember anything. She'll be human alright. The vials in my office should have the same content and they should help me explain. Since your accident, I didn't really try to develop the drug anymore. The vampire one did finish though."

"I'll get it for you." Yuri volunteered.

"Yoona. Go with Yuri." Taeyeon ordered.

"Ne, unnie." The two left the room and the group made themselves comfortable as they wait.

 

An hour later

The doors were blasted out of its hinges.

"We're back!" Yoona and Yuri appeared at the office's doors. They immediately regretted coming in when they saw a fuming Taeyeon facing them.

"Unnie?" Yoona said nervously. Yuri gulped.

"You two!" Taeyeon called out loudly.

"Yes!" They both said, immediately standing up straight, their posture can put a pole into shame.

"You're both paying for the door! Don't you know this one's vintage? It's older than me! You can't find any door like this anymore."

"We're sorry!" The two bowed.

"Tae... Come on. It's just a door." Sunny said, calming her a bit.

"But..."

"Don't worry, Taeyeon. I'll have it fixed for you. The wall, too. And your table." Sang Doo said. Taeyeon just sighed.

"Okay. Where are the vials?" The two presented the whole pack of six vials. There were only five in the case since one was definitely used on Jessica.

"Great! Here they are. I made copies of the drug just in case. I wanted to improve them but I didn't have time. Can you guys accompany me to the lab?"

"Yeah, sure." Taeyeon said. One by one, they went to the elevator, using two out of three. They rode the elevator down to the lab in the lower floors of the building. They entered using Taeyeon's key card since technically, no one can enter unless there's an authorization from the current Head of the organization or the founder. Sang Doo did have his ID but Taeyeon opened the doors first. They all went in. He plugged in an old USB on the computer. Data of the drug appeared and every detail was shown.

"Here it is. Like I've said, the drug was a prototype. Like a Half or a Deohyeo, the one who takes in the drug will age like a human. Of course, at a very slow rate. That's why it doesn't look like Tiffany age that much since Jessica last saw her. But since she is human, for the time being, she won't be able to use her special powers. In Tiffany's case, she can't use her powers to get in other's minds because her power is blocked. I'm afraid that for Jessica, she can't use her ice and guns. On the contrary, she retains her ability of speed and good reflexes. Heightened senses also count. But like I said, she can't remember anyone."

"Then we should look for her now."

"She won't remember anything until something triggers its disability. She has to live apart from her life as Jessica Jung. Just as I let Tiffany leave her life as Hwang Miyoung and starts as Hwang Tiffany. For Jessica, she'll remember her Korean name. Not the name she uses. She'll go by Jung Sooyeon until she finds out about her English name."

"I get it. But can I still see her?" Tiffany asked.

"I didn't say you can't see her. So, yes, you can. I don't know where she is though."

"Wait! I heard her call me when I was getting my memories back. I have to find her now." Tiffany tried. Sang Doo looked at her and sighed.

"Fine. I can't really tell you what's going to happen if you see her again. I can't tell you what to do either. So go ahead."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've bothered you too much already. I'll just work here in the organization for as long as I can." He said as he turned back to his vials.

"Thanks, Oppa."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" Taeyeon's phone rang.

"Hey! Taeyeon. It's me." A friendly voice answered.

"Oh! Victoria! How have you been?" Taeyeon greeted. Sunny eyed the phone curiously.

"I'm pretty good. The girls and I are back in Seoul."

"Wow! I thought you'd be here by the end of the week."

"Well, Sulli here felt a disturbance around there so we head back early. We'll be there in the building in a few hours."

"That little Choi is special alright." Taeyeon laughed.

"So we'll be there."

"Okay. See you guys in a bit." Taeyeon hanged up. Sunny was the first to ask.

"Who was that, Tae?"

"It was Victoria. They're arriving here soon. They're in Seoul already."

 

Somewhere, In Seoul

A van drove at a decent pace. There were four people in the van. The oldest one was driving, two were talking about meeting a certain unnie of theirs, and one was looking outside. She was very quiet. The only voices heard were the plans of one being shared to the other. They were planning their visit.

"Sulli? Are you still feeling it?" The older one asked.

"No. It was there a lot a while ago but it's gone. There's no threat anymore." Sulli said.

"That means we can enjoy our stay in the organization for a while." A short-haired Half said. The one beside her was a Half as well but she had longer hair.

"Yeah! I agree. I could start tricking Taeyeon unnie by speaking in Chinese." The Half with the longer said while her companion just snickered.

"Ya! Amber, you're corrupting Luna here. Before she hanged out with you, she never played pranks on anyone."

"Hey! It's not me. She's a better prankster than I am." Amber defended.

"Well, I think they have new people in the team. And I've heard that there are new kids just as childish as you guys are."

"That's good! We can compete to see which team can make Taeyeon unnie flaring red first." Luna said as Amber laughed along the plan.

"Hm! Stop the car, unnie!" Sulli suddenly said. Victoria stopped the car right away and it was good that the driveway was clear. Victoria maneuvered the car so it's legally parked. Sulli got out of the van. She ran.

"Wait! Sulli!" Victoria called out as she got out of the van. The two behind also followed. They ran until they saw Sulli standing still. She was looking somewhere.

"Sulli!" They called out. Sulli didn't turn but she did pointed. When the others made their way beside her and saw where she was pointing, she made her way to where she was pointing.

"Unnie!" They heard Sulli call out. They ran closer to the location and they were aghast.

Sulli was crouching before a wounded vampire. There was unusually an amount of blood on the vampire. This was the first time they all saw this. But they did know who the vampire was.

"What happened to her?" Amber asked. They eyed Sulli for an explanation.

"This was the disturbance. Jessica unnie was part of it. I saw it."

"Quickly, let's get her to the van." Amber helped Sulli take Jessica to the van. They seated her comfortably, trying hard not to worsen the wounds. Victoria sat on the driver's seat again and began to drive.

"How did she get here? I thought the latest mission was at the Dongho Bridge." Victoria asked.

"It was. When the bridge was bombed, they were separated. At least that's what I saw. Jessica unnie tried to get away from the explosion. She mustered all the strength she had left and moved. She walked for a bit. Then she collapsed."

"Is that why she's bloody?" Luna asked.

"I don't know how but there's a dangerously low number of vampire blood in her veins."

"What? Is that even possible?" Amber asked.

"It seems likely." Sulli said as she looked at the wounded vampire.

"Taeyeon and the others would know more about it."

 

Shi Dae Organization

The others left the lab, leaving Sang Doo, the Deohyeo, and Sooyoung to work. Taeyeon offered them a place in the organization. They gladly accepted. Tiffany was with Taeyeon and Sunny. Yuri and Yoona followed with Hyoyeon and Seohyun behind. In a bit, Seohyun suggested that she'll start working with Sang Doo in the lab. There's no harm in learning more in a new area after all. At first, Hyoyeon disagreed but then Taeyeon suggested that she watches Seohyun. Hyoyeon and Seohyun went on their own back to the lab. Yoona and Yuri excused themselves. They said that they'll be at Yoona's apartment. Now, it was only Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany. Krystal appeared and started walking along them.

Tiffany was in deep thought. She would often let out a heavy sigh which made the three look at her. Then, they'd realize that she was thinking to herself. Krystal didn't say anything but she knew Tiffany was thinking about Jessica. Sunny and Taeyeon were thinking about their friends' arrival.

They reached the lobby. They saw a car pull up.

"Taeyeon!" Victoria called out. Taeyeon and Sunny ran outside to meet their friends. Tiffany didn't know them but when she caught a very familiar scent, she bolted outside and opened the van's door. There was a heartbeat. Tiffany felt it on her own. She could feel it in Jessica also.

"Jessi!" She called out when she saw the weak vampire in the van. She pulled the girl in her arms. The girl didn't respond nor did she wake.

"We have to take her at the medical rooms." Taeyeon said. They all went in the van and they went to the parking lot. Once they got out of the car, Taeyeon led them to a special elevator. It was built especially for medical emergencies. The elevator was wide and they were all able to go to the medical floor right away. They let the staff take Jessica. They waited until they came back.

It took a while before the doctor came back. Jessica was stable now but she was very weak. It wasn't certain that she'll wake up right away.

Tiffany was the first to enter Jessica's room. She rushed to Jessica's side. The girl's wounds were already dressed. It was a good thing that there was nothing broken. She caressed Jessica's cheek as if it was so delicate that she would break.

"Jessi..." She whispered. Sulli entered. She watched Tiffany.

"Thank you for saving her." Tiffany said as she turned to Sulli and thanked her. Sulli shook her head.

"It was the least I could do for Unnie."

"You know Jessica?"

"Yes. I met her a few years after you disappeared. She has been a great help to me and I intend to return the favor." Sulli looked at Jessica and Tiffany did as well.

"Unnie won't wake up right away."

"What? How do you know that?"

"It's my power. I can see things from the future. But since Unnie was away for too long, I didn't see it right away. You appeared in the vision I had though, Tiffany unnie. But I don't know why suddenly."

"Is that how you know my name too?" Tiffany asked which Sulli answered with a nod.

"I'm-"

"Unnie?" Krystal appeared on the door, looking in. When she saw Tiffany, she came in. Sulli turned to her and smiled. Tiffany saw the change in expression on the girl as the younger Jung came in. But the girl was a bit too loud. Kind of a lot like she usually is.

"Not to loud, Krystal." She said in a quiet voice. Krystal apologized. Tiffany saw Krystal settle near her sister after apologizing to the other vampire in the room.

"Unnie... Wake up soon, okay?" Krystal asked brightly. Tiffany noticed that the vampire was looking intently at the younger Jung. The vampire turned to Tiffany.

"I'm Choi Jinri. But please call me Sulli." Sulli told Tiffany. The others came in one by one as the two got out of the room. Taeyeon, Victoria, and Sang Doo entered.

"Hm. Looks like I don't have to worry about getting Krystal acquainted with you guys."

"Yup. Don't worry. We're a friendly bunch." Victoria said proudly as they came in.

They saw Jessica, lying down weakly on the bed. Tiffany was right besides her, sitting on a chair.

"What happened to her?" Victoria asked them.

"She got injected by a drug. It was designed to basically turn any vampire into human." Sang Doo answered.

"How did that happened?" Victoria asked incredulously.

"A Deohyeo from my group sneaked and did something on his own. He wasn't supposed to be there."

"That was probably what Sulli saw a while ago. Well, how long do you think before she wakes up?" There was silence.

"We don't really know. Hopefully, soon." Taeyeon said, cutting the silence. They looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany was holding Jessica's hand to her lips, moving it to her cheeks finally. It seems like she was... crying? She let go of her beloved's hand and leaned in to kiss Jessica's forehead.

"Oppa." She called him.

"Yes?" He asked cautiously.

"I'm taking care of the Deohyeo you have left." She stood up straight and made for the door. She had Jessica's coat with her.

"Wait! What?" He quickly turned to see her stop by the door.

"Even if you've controlled them until now, there's no saying that they'll do things on their own. Just like that Deohyeo that went against your order." Tiffany said, still standing by the door.

"But are you just leaving? How about Jessica?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you want to be here when she wakes up?" He saw her sigh.

"I want to be there at that very moment when she wakes up but..." She suddenly turned. Her eyes focused on Jessica. She quickly went to her side and held her hand. The others were confused at her actions. What was happening?

"What wrong, Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

"Is she waking up?" Victoria followed. The three focused on the vampire lying down on the bed. They were confused to see Tiffany shook her head.

"I felt it. The drug just completely changed her blood. Our connection was cut off..."

"What? That's not possible. Yours didn't change until years after you injected the drug. You were asleep for a very long time." They all looked at each other.

"How long was it until I woke up?"

"If I can remember correctly, about three to five years. Why?" A small smile made its way to Tiffany's face. She looked directly to Jessica's face.

"You're still very strong, Jessi..." She caressed the sleeping girl's cheek.

"I trust that you guys take care of her while I'm gone." Tiffany said to the three.

"Of course. But are you still leaving?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded. For one last time, she kissed Jessica on the lips. A tear escapes her eyes. She didn't even notice that it fell on the girl's cheek. She let out a trembling breath as she pulled away. In her arms was Jessica's coat. Her hands felt something hard in the pocket. She didn't look yet though.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. You'll see." She gave one last look to Jessica's sleeping figure before she left. Taeyeon, Victoria, and Sang Doo followed after her. They didn't notice a different tear cascading on Jessica's cheek.

 

A few months after Tiffany left, they received a picture. It was a picture of a group of Deohyeo with Tiffany in the middle. They were all smiling. On the back of the picture, there were the names of the Deohyeo. They didn't know what it meant but they trusted that Tiffany was doing well. Every few months, they received more pictures of a different group.

They were shocked. One day, they just saw one of the vampires in the photo applying for a job in the organization.

 

Five Years Later

It was five years since the last attack of the Deohyeo vampires were seen. The Dongho Bridge was funded and fixed by the Shi Dae Organization and its founder. The bridge was almost completed and it was even improved. Then, the attacks suddenly vanished. The group didn't know what was happening but they just stopped. They did keep data of the events. They placed all of the information in folders mainly labeled, "Deohyeo Incident."

The Organization did and accomplished a lot. But they stopped being called a vampire hunter organization. At least that was what they made happen. Everyone in Seoul didn't know why they decided to remain such a mysterious organization. They didn't know why the organization wanted to just vanish. But they did agree to not speak of them any longer. They did make sure to tell stories about the organization to the new generation.

The organization became a normal business company. They did finance and stocks. They sponsored many other organizations to help. The only difference was that they had humans and vampires as their staff. No outside country knew of them. When they were starting to get known internationally, the organization had no longer the label of a vampire hunter organization. It was just a successful business corporation. The founder and the head of the organization weren't known though. They were often represented by a still young but mature human and a vampire. Sometimes, other individuals were seen but when assumed to be the founder and head, they just shook their heads and go straight to business.

 

It was also two years since a certain human woke up. She knew her sister but the others, she didn't remember at all. And just as the founder had predicted, she did remember her Korean name. She was a bit cautious of the people around her. But she soon warmed up to them because she felt a certain connection to them. They became a huge family. They were very happy. But there was still something missing. Thinking she was just missing her parents, she went back to America a year after she woke up. She went back with a friendly group her sister knew when she woke up. The group went around the world, flying back to Asia to America. A year later, the feeling was still there. So one day, she just decided to return to Seoul.

 

"Unnie!" A bubbly young vampire burst in a room inhabited by a human. The human didn't even stir. The vampire made her way to the side of the human's bed. She started jumping up and down the bed.

"Unnie! Come on! Wake up!" The vampire was still jumping.

Thump!

"Uhh..." A groan was heard. The jumping vampire looked down at her sister who fell. She smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, Unnie. But you have to wake up now. We're going back to Seoul today. It'll be a short ride." She pulled her sister up and once the girl was able to stand still, she pushed her into the bathroom. Of course, she wasn't sure if her sister was getting ready so she would bug her.

A couple of hours later, they were ready to go. They boarded the plane and her sister was once again asleep. The young vampire could only sigh. She took a beeper from her pocket. She pressed a couple of buttons. She smiled after a bit. It was snowing when they left and what better day is it to come back to their other home.

 

Shi Dae Organization, Office

"Now here's how we do it." The office was filled with familiar vampires. They were in the middle of a meeting. The head was in the middle, discussing the next move in their business. The vampires were extremely focused on the work. The founder wasn't there but the meeting was going well. Then, all of a sudden, beepers started going off.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The whole room was filled with annoying beeping sounds. They all took out their devices and silence engulfed the room. Then a cheer. The serious and focused workers started changing into high-strung and excited kids.

"All right, everyone. Get ready for a celebration. I'm calling someone." The head took out her cell phone while the vampires started getting ready. Inhuman speed exploded throughout the building.

"Hello?" A voice answered from the phone. A smile made its way to the head's face.

"Can you come home today?"

"Home? You mean the organization?"

"Yeah. So can you?"

"Sure. But it will take several hours before I can come. What time is it?"

"It's four in the afternoon. Where are you?"

"Sorry. I've just been busy. There were more groups that I thought there would be. It'll take me a bit more years to graduate all of them."

"Well, there's no harm in coming home and taking a break. They'll be good. I'm sure of it."

"I'll start getting ready now. See you later. I'll stop by somewhere before I come to the party."

"Okay. Have a safe trip." The call was dropped. The door opened.

"Tae? My beeper went off a while ago. Is Jessica coming back today?" A bright smiling vampire walked in.

"Sunny! Yeah. They're coming back today. The groups are getting ready." Taeyeon answered happily when she saw Sunny come in.

"It's been five years since Tiffany left. And Jessica doesn't even remember her. It's a good thing Jessica goes by her English name again. Just like the old Jung we know."

"It's about time they see each other again."

"You called Tiffany?" She received a nod. She smiled at Taeyeon. She hugged her tightly.

"Well. We should get ready, too."

 

A few hours later

Krystal and Jessica were in front of the Shi Dae Organization building. The doors opened. A group of vampires greeted her.

"Jessica! /Unnie!" Two twin-like vampires ran towards her. They hugged the human Jung tightly. Two more individuals came out. One was a still young looking human and a familiar competent vampire.

"Hey, Krystal, Jessica." The vampire said. This brought a smile to both Jungs.

"Wait!" Krystal exclaimed. Jessica saw her sister sniff a bit.

"Seohyun! You're a vampire now?" The maknae just nodded while she smiled.

"Sang Doo Oppa helped us." The maknae and the younger Jung started chatting. Hyoyeon approached Jessica.

"It's nice to see you back in Seoul, Jessica."

"It's nice to be back." Jessica shook hands with Hyoyeon then they hugged.

"Jessica!" Jessica looked to the doors to see two other vampires coming out to greet her.

"Sunny! Taeyeon!" She called to them. Hyoyeon stepped back to let room for the two vampires.

"Welcome back." They said together.

"Come on. Let's go in." They went in and Jessica met more of her second family. Sang Doo greeted her with the five Deohyeo behind him. Sooyoung saw them by the hallway and she bolted towards Jessica when she saw her. They talked about the times that Jessica missed when she moved to America. Then they started the celebration. Jessica was happy all right. She did miss her friends here in Seoul.

She was leaning back on the wall of the office. She saw Sunny and Taeyeon talking while looking at her. Then Sunny walked toward her.

"Jessica, you seem lonely, being all alone at your own celebration." Sunny said, starting the conversation. Jessica shook her head.

"It's just I'm happy seeing you guys all so merry. And this celebration isn't just for me. Christmas is just around the corner." Sunny placed a hand on Jessica shoulder.

"Nonsense. Well, if you want, you could go somewhere for the time being. Don't you come back until you're festive!" Sunny said while pushing Jessica out. The confused Jessica went along with it though. Taeyeon smiled when she saw Jessica leave.

"Are you sure she'll know where to go?"

"She'll know. She's been away for too long. She won't feel it as intense as we do but she'll know." They watched as Jessica come out of the building.

 

It was cold. It was probably due to the snow. Or it could be because Jessica was only wearing a sweater. The whole area was covered in snow. Jessica walked aimlessly. She didn't know where to go but she was glad that Sunny let her go outside. She was happy with her friends celebrating, but there were still too much people. Typical Jung. She managed to get to the park.

She saw a gate. There were many trees there and bushes. They weren't green due to the season but they managed to look like they were still alive. She leaned on the gate, starting to climb it. She was shocked when it opened.

"It's not locked? I could've sworn it was locked before I left." She wondered. When she first woke up, this was the first place she went to. It was locked at that time. She would climb up to get in. She spent almost every time there before she went back to see her parents. She opened it wider and closed it when she got in.

The trees were bare but they were covered in lights. They weren't on though. Jessica deduced that they were just being placed this very day. She looked around the garden. The lake was frozen and she stopped to sit on the ground. The snow was untouched. Her footprints were the first marks on the snow. There was no sign that anyone had been there.

It was so peaceful. She lay down on the snow. She watched as the snow fall gently. She closed her eyes as she let her thoughts go free.

"Kyaa!" Thump! This made Jessica sit up right away. She flinched at her sudden movements. Sitting straight up after lying down hurts a bit. She opened her eyes and scanned her surroundings. There was a figure on the other side of the frozen lake. From what Jessica could see, there was a girl on the ground. There were a few cords near the girl so she assumed the girl was the one putting the lights. She watched the girl get up and pick up some cords. The girl was wearing a long black leather coat that ended a quarter after her knees. The girl's pink scarf fell on the ground but it seems the girl didn't notice it or her presence.

Jessica sighed and got up. The girl was up on the tree again. Jessica approached the fallen item near the tree. The girl seems to not have noticed her and the lights were completely hanged by then.

"Um... Hey. You dropped this." She said to the girl. She saw the girl froze before turning around. The girl looked at her with shocked eyes. Jessica didn't understand that but she did notice that the girl's grip on the tree was slipping.

"Hey!" She shouted to warn the girl but too late.

"Kyaa!" As expected, the girl did manage to fall. Jessica managed to catch her but the ice made her slip. They fell on the ground with Jessica on the ground. Jessica groaned at the impact of the cold ground. The snow wasn't that deep. It hurt but not too much. The girl on top of her managed to support herself with her hands on either side of Jessica's head. She looked at the girl with eyes expressing something Jessica hadn't seen before after she woke up.

"It's you..." The girl said.

"Yeah. It's me. Can you get off now?" Jessica asked as she tried to sit up with the girl's weight on her. The girl blushed. Jessica didn't miss it. She thought it was cute.

"I'm sorry." The girl apologized.

"It's fine. Here." Jessica handed the girl the pink scarf. The girl gladly accepted it.

"Where's your coat?" The girl asked.

"I don't feel cold so I didn't bring it." She walked a bit to where she was before. She sat down on the ground and lay down again. She saw the girl sit beside her. They sat there for a bit.

"So what were you doing?" Jessica asked the girl.

"I was putting lights on the trees to make them look like they're still alive. Just like in the spring. They've been like that for five years. No one really got in here. How about you?"

"I've been going here since I woke up from a coma. It's really beautiful here in the spring."

"It is. I sneak here often."

"So are you the one responsible for this garden?" She was confused when the girl smiled and shook her head.

"No. But the one who did is someone I love deeply." Jessica looked up. For a reason, she felt a pang of emotions in her chest. She didn't know if it hurts or not. The girl stood up.

"Well, come on. Let's go." She pulled Jessica up.

"Where to?"

"I'd say home." She started removing her black coat.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm returning this to you. Come on." The girl placed the coat on Jessica form.

"But you're cold, aren't you? Wear it. And why would you return this to me?" The girl didn't answer but still kept securing the coat on Jessica. Jessica paused for a bit. The girl looks at her.

"Why are you crying?" The girl removed her gloves and wiped Jessica's tears.

"I don't know."

"Come on. Let's go." They walked back in silence. Jessica didn't understand why she suddenly teared up or why she doesn't mind the girl's presence. They were back in the organization building in a while. Jessica walked in the room first.

"Jessica! How was the walk? Oh? Where did you get that coat?" Taeyeon asked, eyeing the coat. She

"It's from this-"

"It's from me." Jessica turned to see the girl.

"Oh! Tiffany! You're back." Taeyeon smiled as Sunny came by to see the girl.

"It's good to be back. I told them that I'll take a couple of months off."

"That's good then. We'll tell the others." Taeyeon and Sunny went to tell the others. Jessica looks at the girl.

"Tiffany?" The name sounded familiar. But she just couldn't remember yet.

"Yes?"

"Do I know you before?" Jessica saw something on Tiffany's eyes but it vanished.

"No. But let's start over again. I'm Hwang Miyoung. But you can call me Tiffany." Again, Miyoung was a familiar name. She didn't know. She couldn't remember. Not yet.

"I'm Jung Sooyeon. But call me Jessica."

"Jessi then." Tiffany said while smiling. An image flashed in Jessica's mind. She clutched her head. She saw herself and someone else. They were introducing themselves. But she didn't know it.

"You don't have to remember yet. I can wait." Tiffany whispered as she hugged Jessica. Jessica heard it but didn't think much of it. She did put it in mind. Once the pain subsided, Jessica looked at Tiffany.

"You know me." She said. Tiffany embraced her.

"No. But I'll wait." Jessica didn't know why. She closed her eyes as she returned Tiffany's embrace.

"I can wait."

"Just who are you really?" She asked, not pulling away from the embrace

"You'll remember soon. And I hope I'll be around to see that." Tiffany pulled away and gave Jessica a light kiss on her forehead before pulling the girl to the room. She reached in the coat and she got a key. Jessica was very confused. But this could be a new beginning.

 

A/N: Hey guys! It’s still the 25th right now. I was planning on posting it earlier but I fell into a deep and restful sleep. So here you go. RSoF is finished. Merry Christmas to all my readers out there.

Thank you guys for wishing me to get better. My arms are feeling better. It doesn’t hurt as much anymore so I am allowed to start writing again.

Didn’t I get new subscribers for the story again? Thank you very much for subscribing. I appreciate that you guys read my story. >o<

Oh! I really appreciate your comments guys. I may have said them a lot and about the subscribers but I really am thankful. You guys make me feel very warm inside and I love that feeling. I love updating for you guys because I know you’re all there for me and to read this. Thank you very much. All of you.

 

Replies:

@whitney09: Hey there. Merry Christmas! Here’s the last chapter. How do you like it? Thank you very much for reading my story and being with me throughout the story. I thank you very much for the comments. Here’s the ending and I hope you like it.

@KalakiMae: Hey there. Merry Christmas! Here’s the final chapter. Do you like it? Thank you very much for reading this story and being with me throughout the story. Thank you also for liking this story. I appreciate the comments, too. Fighting!!!

@connie56: Hey there. Merry Christmas! Thank you very much for reading my story and being with me. Also, for thinking that this story is great. Here’s the last chapter. How is it?

@eyelovegg: Annyeong! Chingu-ya~ First of all, Merry Christmas! About my arms, it seems that I overexerted them earlier so I have to rest a lot. I managed to get better so they don’t hurt as much anymore. I’ll be careful. ^^ Hehe. So here’s the last chapter. Jessica’s not dead. *Lets out a sigh of relief* You can’t terror me now. Hehe. I won’t ever abandon you guys over an injury. I love writing and you guys appreciate me like no other. I’m really thankful. It’s okay. I’m sure you’ll read this chapter. Tell me how you think about it okay?

@greensocks: Hey there. Merry Christmas! Here’s the final update on this story. Thank you very much for reading this story of mine and being with me throughout the story. Jessi is okay now. I was able to finally update. Thank you for loving my story as well. How is it?

@JeTiHyun: Hey, my new chingu! First of all, Merry Christmas! I’m happy that you enjoyed the last chapter. Now, I present you with the last update from this story. I am okay now. My shoulders are better than earlier this week. Thank you very much for reading and enjoying this story. Thank you for being with me throughout the story. Oh, and God Bless you too. ^^

@babystraw3: Hey there. Merry Christmas! Here’s the final update. Thank you for reading this story and being with me throughout the story. I am really thankful.

@Saisairee: Annyeong there, Buddy! Merry Christmas as well! I am happy to know that you love the past chapter. This chapter might focus on Jeti so I still hope you enjoy. I also found that Taeyeon’s dorkiness in this fic is very funny. I’m also happy to hear that you loved the Sunyeon moment. I still can’t believe I wrote that but I do love it. I am proud of that Sunyeon moment. I’m also sad that this story ended. I could’ve said it before. Hehe. But I really did enjoy this story. Thank you for the comments as well. I love readier them. I’ll try to work on the new story as soon as I am able to. Hope you enjoy your break and holiday too. And Merry Christmas again. See you~

@sunshiner_here: Hey there! Merry Christmas! Thank you very much for loving this story and being with me throughout the story. Here’s the ending. And I hope you enjoy it just the same. Thank you for liking the Sunyeon moment on the last chapter. I was a bit embarrassed that I wrote it but I am proud of it. I’ll try to work on the next story right away. Let’s see if you can guess what anime it’s based upon on. Have a wonderful winter as well.

 

Hey guys! I really appreciate and am thankful that you guys read my story. I think I tear up every time I know you guys would read my update. I really am thankful.

I just wanted to say that, you guys, even if I don’t know you all that well or physically, I really enjoy being here in AFF with you guys. It’s Christmas and all, and I guess I forgot to be thankful about this on Thanksgiving here in the States. And I don’t celebrate Christmas. But I want to say that I am really thankful. Thank you very much for appreciating me like no other. Like my family. Thank you very much.

I’ll try to work on the new story as soon as possible. I hope that you guys will be with me as well on the next one I will work on. ^^

See you guys again. Merry Christmas. ^-^v