Chapter 4: A Connection that transcends Time

Red Snow of Fate

Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. She was right in front of her. It was the same scent. The girl in front of her was the one she was suppose to protect.

"Miyoung..." She called once again. Ba-thump. Ba-thump. The heartbeat was now louder and faster but only Jessica could hear and feel it. Slowly, the hunger was unbearable. Her eyes blurred and fogged blue from brown.

Tiffany looked up at Jessica confused. She doesn't know what Jessica was talking about or who Miyoung is. She was even more confused when Jessica's eyes changed their color.

"It's you, isn't it?" Jessica approached Tiffany who was still on the ground. Her mind was still conscious but her body was different. She kneeled on the floor, leveling to Tiffany's level. She reached out to Tiffany to feel her cheeks, making Tiffany shudder at the contact. There was a pinkish red hue in her cheeks.

Jessica could clearly take in the scent. It wasn't the same scent as it was before but it is alike. This discovery kind of wakes her up the hungry state but it wasn't enough to return her eyes into their usual color.

"You... Step away from me." Jessica suddenly says. She looked down, not meeting Tiffany's eyes.

"What?" Tiffany asked confusingly. A while ago, Jessica seemed like a whole different person. It was as if Tiffany was someone of great importance to her. Now, she looked like she was in pain, struggling about something. She felt a bit calm when the girl started talking to her but became nervous when Jessica came closer, their faces at near proximity. Jessica's teeth were clenched and Tiffany could see sharp fangs.

"Quick... I can only hold it in a bit." Tiffany saw that Jessica was looking down, her arms wrapped around herself. It was as if she was trying so hard to suppress something. She wanted to move but there was a part of her that wanted to stay. Staying to make sure that she was perfectly fine. However, it was short-lived when...

"Tiffany! Stay away from Jessica right now!" She heard a voice say and Tiffany turned to see Taeyeon and Hyoyeon coming. She assumed it was Taeyeon's voice. She felt herself be pulled away from Jessica and the next thing she knew was Jessica had collapsed. Taeyeon had injected something on Jessica's neck and Jessica was down. The grip that pulled her away was gone and she came closer to Jessica's side.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked.

"Don't worry. She's stable." Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon was shaking her head.

"Once we get back to the base, I'm filing an absence. She's in no condition to do work. Not right now." Taeyeon said.

"Wait. Please answer my question." Tiffany looked seriously at both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

"I'll explain when we get back to the building." Taeyeon said and both Hyoyeon and she carried Jessica to the van. Tiffany followed. Seohyun helped settle Jessica in and with a couple of precautions, they did allow the worrying Tiffany to sit and watch over the sleeping vampire. It was then did Hyoyeon mention something that caused some raise of eyebrows.

“Where’s Yoona?” A few minutes later, Yoona arrived.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late. I just got hold up with something." Yoona apologized.

"It's fin-" Taeyeon stopped when she herself caught a scent from Yoona.

"Hm?"

"Never mind." They drove off.

 

At the Shi Dae Organization

"Unnie! What happened?" A panicky Krystal came met them in the lobby.

"Calm down, Krystal. She's fine. She just has to rest." Taeyeon assured. Krystal, although not really that calm, tried to compose herself. She was really worried but she couldn't really do anything right now. She did read her sister's vitals and she's pretty stable.

"Hyoyeon, Yoona. The both of you take Jessica to the Jung suite. I'll take these two for a bit." Taeyeon motioned for Krystal and Tiffany.

"Okay. I'll make a phone call first. Meet me in the office." Taeyeon left the two and both walked to Taeyeon's office after using the elevator while Hyoyeon and Yoona took Jessica to her apartment.

"I'm Hwang Tiffany. And you are?" Tiffany introduced herself and gave Krystal a bright smile. She saw hesitation before the girl also smiled and did the same.

"I'm Jung Krystal. Nice to meet you." Krystal answered.

"Jung? You're Jessica's sister." Tiffany asked.

"Yes. I'm her younger sister. You must be the new member of the group. They were talking about you yesterday."

"They were?" Krystal nodded.

"You're pretty famous. Did you really get an average in the vampire category?"

"Kind of. I guess that's good."

"It is! I wish I could do that but Unnie doesn't want me to take the same profession she has."

"I could teach you some but let's keep it between us. During that time, we could probably know each other more." Tiffany suggested to which the younger Jung nodded. They entered Taeyeon's office and sat down on a couch in the room.

 

Taeyeon was talking on the phone.

"I congratulate you and your team for doing a good job. You guys did well."

"Thank you, sir. However, I'm afraid that we got one if our members unstable."

"Is she stable now?"

"Fortunately, yes."

"Okay. I'll notify you if there are more attacks. There should be a delivery of the medicine tomorrow. Don't forget to get it."

"Yes, sir." Taeyeon hanged up. She was about to enter her office when she heard laughter. She smiled to herself before walking in.

"Hello, Krystal, Tiffany. Looks like you guys are getting along well."

"Oh, Taeyeon unnie. Tiffany unnie is really cool. We looked in the records she had through my phone. It was amazing!" Krystal proclaimed while Tiffany just smiled nervously.

"Ok. That's good. Anyway, Jessica is fine. She just fainted due to hunger, that's all."

"That's impossible. She can't get hungry anymore." Krystal argued with a frown on her face.

"Why not?" Tiffany asked, clearly confused.

"Well, Tiffany. Jessica is a Pure. She can only drink, or eat if you will, from one person. And that person vanished a long time ago. That's why it's impossible for her to be hungry."

"But I like the fact that she's getting hungry. It's been a long time since she last ate. This should be good." Krystal said still worried but a bit calmer.

"I don't understand. Why is it good?" Tiffany asked.

"A vampire isn't as strong as they should be if they don't drink blood, comparing to being sustained daily. We kind of age when we don't and we're more vulnerable."

"How so?" Tiffany asked again.

"Anything could kill us. It's fortunate that we're trained. If we are sustained, we're your usual immortals. It's good because she can live again." Taeyeon smiled.

"Oh." A thought crosses both Tiffany and Krystal's mind. Without thinking, they just asked right away. Surprisingly, they said it at the same time.

"What about you, Taeyeon/Unnie?" This shocked the three of them. They burst out in laughter and when they stopped, Taeyeon looked at them.

"What do you mean about me?" Tiffany and Krystal looked at each other. Krystal motioned for Tiffany to go ahead. Tiffany muttered a thank you.

"Aren't you a Pure too? Don't you get hungry like Jessica?" Tiffany was shocked to see Taeyeon shook her head. Taeyeon reached in her suit to take out a picture. She had a sad smile on her face. Surprisingly, it was almost the same look Jessica had but it was quickly gone.

"I... kind of lost her. I'm the same with Jessica. We both lost our love ones. This is her. She was human. She got into an accident and I've never seen her since. The hunger just stopped. And I lost hope. It was a deeper feeling that gives me hope that I'll see her again. But when it stopped..." She showed them a picture of a bright smiling girl that was being hugged by Taeyeon from behind.

"Her name's Lee Soonkyu. She prefers to be called Sunny though. She was an aspiring photographer. She worked on cafes to save up for her cameras and films. She never lets me pay for them. This was taken a long time ago. Each moment I take a look at this photo, she looks prettier every time. And until now, despite the absence of that feeling, it's as if she's still around. I'm still hoping..." Krystal recognizes the girl in the photo. She wants to bring it up but she decided against it.

"Anyway, that's all I could tell you. You two better go. Jessica should be fine by now." Tiffany and Krystal decided that going will be the best idea. They waved at Taeyeon and left the room.

Taeyeon leaned her back to her chair. She rotated her chair and it was facing the window. She stood up and she leaned her arm on the window, her head on her forearm, looking out.

"Sunny... Was it you? Was it really you?" A lone tear finally escapes her eyes and cascades down her face. She wiped it right away.

 

Yuri's apartment

The three were staying in Yuri's apartment. They were seated in front of the television, looking for some showed to watch, but one wasn't paying attention. Yuri's mind was in the clouds, wandering around. She was holding the remote and she would just aimlessly switch channels.

"Hey. Hey! Ya!" Sooyoung called Yuri. This snapped Yuri out of her trance and she looked at Sooyoung and Sunny.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm worried. Yuri, are you okay? You've been like that since... Oh!" Sunny's face broke into an expression that says I-know-what-you're-thinking. She just realized something.

"You are still thinking about her?" Yuri just smiled widely, almost too much. And this sparked Sooyoung’s interest

"What happened?"

"If you weren't so busy eating when you should be watching, then you would have known?"

"Hey, those noodles were really good. It's been a while since I ate ramyun. You don't get those in the cruise."

"Enough hostility, guys. You see, Yuri met this girl a while ago."

"Huh? A girl? And?"

"She was so beautiful. Her eyes were very... Ha~" Yuri smiled at remembering her encounter.

 

A while ago

Yoona heard from Seohyun that Jessica saved Tiffany. She rushed her way to Tiffany's area, hoping she was alright. Also, it'd be nice to meet the Jung. However, fate didn't want her to worry about seeing either the two. It wanted her to see someone else. Thus, she came in contact with a figure that had resulted to both of them falling on the rooftop of a building.

"Ouch..." Both of them said. Yoona opened her eyes at the voice. It was female. She looked up and saw that the person she bumped into had a cloth on their face. But it wasn't covering their face anymore. Yoona could perfectly see the girl's face from her eyes to . The girl was still rubbing her sore forehead and she was hissing because of the acute pain.

"Sorry." Yoona said as she extended her hand to the girl. She saw the girl look at her hand then at her. There was silence.

"Um... Are you okay?" She asked again. She could see a look of realization on her face that she just asked and the girl quickly held her hand and stood up.

Yuri didn't say anything but still held Yoona's hand. Yoona looked down at it and was about to speak up when another vampire came in.

"Yuri! Are you alright?" This vampire that came in stood next to Yuri. Yoona noticed that she was kind of flustered and slowly let go of Yoona's hand. Yoona looked at the vampire next to the girl.

"I'll be going now." She shook hands with the vampire.

"Take care." The vampire answered. It was an odd interaction since they didn't know each other but it was polite still. Yoona left as she jumped from the building to the next, going back to the van. Yuri was still looking at her direction. The other vampire looked at Yuri disbelievingly.

"Yuri-ya. Let's go. Today's mission is over." She practically had to push Yuri and soon, Yuri moved.

 

Back to the present

Sooyoung was smiling cynically. Then she laughed out loud.

"Hahaha!" Yuri looked at her weirdly.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's just that from what I can see, you are attracted to her. And seeing you act like that, it seems that you are still in high school." Sooyoung said, followed by another round of laughter. Sunny just giggled a bit.

"Well, just don't get us mixed up with this. Besides, we're working against them right now. I don't think it would be wise if you become involved with her." Sunny explained. Sooyoung stopped laughing and nodded.

"Exactly. Just wait. We'll get out of this soon." The three sits in silence as time passes by.

 

Jung Suite, Jessica's room

Both Tiffany and Krystal were there inside the room. They were taking turns on watching Jessica. Krystal said that Tiffany can stay if she wants to. She doesn't have to be there but Tiffany was glad the younger Jung offered her to stay. She'd really want to talk to Jessica. Why? She doesn't know. They were talking about Jessica.

"What is it like to have Jessica as your sister?"

"Well, we didn't really get along at first. Unnie wasn't really the best sister figure before. We'd often argue about little things. We'd fight and prank each other to get back. But now, she's become really protective of me."

"Hm." Tiffany just kept silent. She wanted to ask why Jessica suddenly changed but she was sure Krystal will mention it some other time.

"Okay, unnie. I'll cook something up. It's getting pretty late so we have to eat." Krystal informed before leaving the room.

The room was silent as Tiffany watched Jessica's calm visage while the girl slept.

"What was Miyoung to you? Why did you call me Miyoung?" Tiffany asked to the sleeping Jung, knowing that she won't answer.

Tiffany could clearly remember their interaction. It was right before Taeyeon and the others appeared. Jessica was looking at her with so much happiness. When Jessica came closer, her mind went blank. Her heart pounded in her chest so much that she was afraid Jessica could hear it. She looked into Jessica's eyes and did she feel like she was drowning in those deep blue eyes. She preferred the normal brown ones she saw earlier but the blue color gave a more in depth feeling.

She looked once again to the girl's face. Her eyes memorized every detail there. From her eyes to her nose, her forehead to her cheekbones. She realized that she was staring way too long and blushed. She clutched her forehead.

"What am I thinking?" She said to herself quietly. Her eyes wandered to Jessica's lips and she remembered fangs just behind them. Those fangs were tightly clenched a while ago. She looked at her jaw line and saw that it was relaxed. Tiffany let out a sigh of relief. It was good that her teeth were no longer clenched. This meant that there was no pain or any form of intense discomfort. However, Jessica wasn't exactly a human like her so it could be painful for her and Jessica won't even consider it painful.

It was good that she stayed away from the path of byuntaeness but luck was not on her side when she saw Jessica's collarbone. Her thoughts wandered and more blood rushed to her cheeks. Little did she know, almost everything can't wake Jessica up, but something of hers that is as simple as her blood circulation could wake her up.

 

Jessica's eyes fluttered slowly, a sign of waking up. She was hungry but not as intense. Since she was just waking up, she didn't think of past events. Her eyes slowly opened. She saw a white ceiling and she turned to look to her right, then to her left. When she realized that she was in her room, she relaxed. But she was surely shocked to find a familiar scent coming from her left side. She was afraid to turn her head. She might be mistaken. She might be just be hallucinating.

"Oh. You're awake?" That voice. It was the same. The voice she hadn't heard for five decades was what she was hearing right now. She didn't move, her back still lying on the bed, facing the left side of her bed. She was probably still afraid.

"You'll get a stiff neck if you continue to face that way." Tiffany said again. She was still contemplating whether to turn or nut.

"Um. Jessica." At the sound of being called by her name, she sat up without looking at the girl. It was a sign she was listening so even if Jessica didn't speak, it still brought a small smile on Tiffany's face.

"Are you feeling better now?" Tiffany asked. Jessica still didn't look at her but nodded. She wasn't gripping her sheets so Tiffany knows she's not in pain. The silence was kind of comforting but it was also an opportunity to talk. She wasn't sure if she should ask right away so Tiffany didn't. She stood up.

"I'll bring you a glass of water and tell your sister that you're awake." Tiffany said before leaving the vampire to herself. She didn't notice a look of even more sadness on Jessica's face when she left.

 

"Krystal, Jessica is awake." Tiffany informed the younger Jung who was in the middle of cooking their food.

"Oh, really? I'll just finish this so we can eat in a bit." Tiffany took a glass of water and left the kitchen. She returned to the room and Jessica was still facing the other way, sitting up in the bed.

"Here." Tiffany offered the glass and was she sad when Jessica didn't even look her way or took the drink. She thought she had done something wrong.

"I'll set it here. If you're thirsty, you can drink this." Tiffany placed the glass on a table stand near the bed. Again there was silence. Tiffany was now more confused at what she should do. She thought that Jessica won't speak so she started to think about things to say.

 

"Hey." Jessica started. When Tiffany didn't reply, she peeked a bit by turning her head. She could see that the girl wasn't listening. Jessica looked at her shockingly with widen eyes. Tiffany looked like she was really thinking hard. The vampire could only look away again but she returned her gaze to Tiffany, this time their eyes met. Brown to brown, they clashed and Tiffany just smiled at Jessica, still clueless on what to do. Jessica saw Tiffany's eyes form crescents and this only brought pain in her heart. She looked away but Tiffany was a bit happier because the girl finally looked at her.

"Unnie! Dinner is ready." Krystal shouted.

"Do you want to eat with us? I know you don't eat but it'd be lonely if you stayed here all by yourself. Plus it'd be rude if you're in here and we're eating outside." Tiffany offered. Jessica looked at her again but not too long before she turned and started getting of the bed. Tiffany rushed to the right side of the bed to help the girl get up but when she got to there, Jessica quickly change directions and got off at the left side. Tiffany was a bit shocked at the vampire's actions. She pouted unconsciously and walked to the door. Jessica came out a few steps after her, with a knowing look on her face.

"Unnie! Are you feeling better? Shouldn't you still be resting?" Krystal asked while setting down the food.

"I'm feeling better." That was all Jessica said before sitting down. Tiffany sat on the chair next to Jessica so she was in front of Krystal. After a bit, they ate some dinner. Jessica ate a little and when she didn't, she just watched Krystal and Tiffany talk. Tiffany got a bit nervous though, since Jessica was staring at her for the most part. The night ended with Tiffany going home with Krystal's assistance and no complications were met.

 

Shi Dae Organization, Taeyeon's office.

Taeyeon was looking through the computer and typing in data alone with her right hand. Seohyun was not there because she was running down the building, eager to finish work and doing last minute errands. The room was silent and all you could hear are some typing and clicking sounds from the keyboard and the mouse.

Taeyeon was fixing some employee information, filling them in, updating old ones. Then she remembered that she had to change Jessica's schedule. She placed her in a couple of days off. She knows that once Jessica finds out, she'll be really upset. Taeyeon could only smirk at the power she has over the company. Besides, Jessica won't be well until after two days. Taeyeon knows it herself based on experience. And she would exchange anything just to get that feeling back. It was comforting for her because it was a connection. It was something that assured her that Sunny was alright then. Of course, it was kind of illogical to do so but she placed the rest of the team on two days off. They just finished one mission and now they're taking a break? She pressed entered and notifications were sent on the members' phones.

There were no answers from the group. She just shrugged it and continued her work. The moon shined behind her through the big window. Its light hit a picture on her desk. It was another copy of the picture she showed earlier to Tiffany and Krystal. Unlike the one she showed though, this one showed her kissing Sunny's cheek while Sunny was smiling brightly, a faint blush on her cheeks.

 

Yuri's apartment

Yuri and Sooyoung were asleep that night. Sunny was wide awake. She stepped outside to Yuri's veranda and leaned on the railing while she looked out and at the end of her view was the Shi Dae building. The wind blew a bit strong but it didn't bother Sunny. She was only thinking of one person. Her beloved person. Kim Taeyeon.

"Just wait a little more, Tae... I'll be back to you soon. I'll fulfill my promise."

 

The same wind passed through Taeyeon's window. It was slightly ajar so the breeze came in. Taeyeon was taking a nap in her office. Her body catches the scent and her fangs showed themselves. She was sleeping with slightly open that night.

"Sunny..." She says in her sleep.

 

The next morning, Shi Dae Organization. Jung suite.

Jessica was still sleeping when Krystal came to check in on her. And, not surprising at all, this was the fifth time Krystal came in to wake her up.

"Unnie~ I know I shouldn't really wake you up because you're still recovering but if you don't exercise or at least get out of the house, you won't get better at all." Jessica didn't even move. Krystal pouted.

"Unnie ~ wake up." She repeated. Again no answer. She left the room to get a cucumber from the kitchen. But there was none. She returned to the room to see Jessica still sleeping.

"Unnie. If you won't wake up, I'll go to the grocery store myself." She was a bit happy to see Jessica stir.

"Okay. I'm up. Let's go to the store together."

"Hehe... Umm..." Krystal mumbled nervously.

"What?"

"Actually, Tiffany unnie will be with you. I was planning on doing something else."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I'm going to be out with Taeyeon unnie today. She called me this morning."

"Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to meet up with her friends. She said they're pretty nice so I should be able to get along with them."

"Okay. Just be careful. I'll get ready. What time are you going?"

"I'll be going out soon. Tiffany unnie should be here soon too." On cue, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh! She must be here. Wait a minute!" Krystal bolted to the door from Jessica's room. Jessica could only sigh. She got out of bed and started getting ready. She hopped in the shower and quickly rinsed herself.

Krystal opened the door, revealing a bright Tiffany.

"Good morning, Krystal."

"Good morning, unnie. How was last night?"

"It was pretty peaceful. How is Jessica?"

"I think she's better. She's in the bathroom right now, taking a shower."

"That's good. So are you ready?" Krystal laughed nervously.

"Hehe... About that..." Jessica came out of the shower and was wearing her bathrobe. Of course, Krystal was unfazed but Tiffany's mind began to wander. She answered instead.

"Soojung, here, has a plan with Taeyeon. You're stuck with me today." Tiffany didn't have an answer or the expression that suggests that she was listening. Then it finally clicked. Shock was on Tiffany's face. She looked at Krystal disbelievingly.

"Really?!" She shouted. The two Jungs covered their ears. Krystal and Jessica were confused when they saw Tiffany's face red. Both can really take in the fast blood circulation but only one of them was immune to it. Jessica quickly left the room. Krystal sensed that Jessica was hungry. She was shocked to learn that Tiffany was the one that caused Jessica to collapse yesterday. She didn't follow Jessica at first to make sure Tiffany was okay.

Tiffany's thoughts were overflowing. She was wondering if she missed a memo or something. She'll be together with Jessica today. She definitely didn't expect that when she went over today.

"Unnie?" Krystal called out.

"Oh. Sorry. I was thinking."

"It's alright. Please excuse me for a bit." Tiffany nodded as Krystal went into Jessica's room.

Krystal walked in the room. Jessica was in the bathroom. Krystal tried to turn the door knob but it was locked.

"Unnie, are you okay? Maybe I should cancel if you're not feeling well." Krystal could hear rushing water from the faucet. It stopped and the door opened.

"I'll be fine. Don't forget to stick with Taeyeon all the time. Go on. Have fun." Krystal left Jessica to get dressed.

 Ok. Since you're here, I'll be going now. Unnie will be ready in a bit." Krystal said to Tiffany. She picked up a copy of the apartment's keys before leaving.

"I'll be going now."

"Take care." Tiffany was now alone in the apartment. She sat on the sofa as she waited for Jessica. In a bit, Jessica came out. She wore a grey turtleneck sweater over a white shirt and it was paired with another pair of black pressed pants. Her blonde hair cascaded down on her back and shoulders. She went to another closet and took a brown trench coat. Tiffany watched as Jessica put on some boots.

"Aren't you cold wearing that?" Jessica pointed out Tiffany's clothing. She was dressed in a striped, light pink shirt that was under a black sweater and they were paired with a pair of blue jeans. Jessica was a bit concerned that Tiffany didn't have any coat on.

"I'm alright. Don't worry about me." Tiffany said, smiling.

"I'm not worried." Jessica muttered that Tiffany perfectly heard. She giggled. She saw Jessica held up a key.

"Is that the original?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah." A short answer but Tiffany was satisfied since Jessica was talking to her now.

"Let's go." Jessica said as she walked to the door. Tiffany followed and soon, they were out to buy groceries.

 

Yuri's apartment

There were three people sleeping, each located at different parts of the house. Sooyoung was sleeping on an extra bed while Yuri slept on her own. Sunny, however, fell asleep on the couch. She was playing games earlier and it was only after did she sleep. She didn't get enough sleep but her body had an attuned body clock. As the clock turned seven sharp, she stirred. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. Seeing as her body was right on time, she stretched to shake the sleepiness off. She headed to the kitchen to drink some water. She sat down on a chair as she gathered her thoughts.

Yuri woke up next. It was an hour after Sunny. She looked around and saw Sunny wasn't there. She did see Sunny's DS on the sofa, peeking out of a blanket. She got up and headed to the kitchen. She saw Sunny.

Sunny was neatly dressed in a white button up shirt, her sleeves folded to her elbows. She was wearing her hair in a pony tail. She wore a watch on her left wrist and she was cooking.

"Oh. Morning, Yuri-ya~"

"Morning, Sunny. You're up early. I guess, as usual." She took a glass and filled it with water.

"Of course, I work on mornings remember? You're pretty up early considering that you have a night job."

"I'm planning on just going around the area to walk. That's why I'm up." Yuri was drinking water after she said it.

"Well, okay. If you say so... Or could it be that you want to look for that girl yesterday?" Sunny asked. Yuri spat the water out at Sunny's direction, not purposely but as a real accident. It was a good thing Sunny had good reflexes so she just leaned on one side and it completely missed her. She gave Yuri a napkin.

"Be careful. I just ironed these yesterday and I need this for work." Sunny explained. Yuri wiped and asked for another to wipe the table.

"When you put it that way, it sounds like you know something. It creeps me out." Yuri was still coughing a bit.

"Well, never mind. You answered my question anyway."

"Do you think she'll recognize me?"

"I'm sure she will because she saw your face. And..." Sunny didn't continue. Yuri looked at her confused, waiting for her to continue.

"What?"

"You looked like a love struck idiot. Just holding her hand, a blush on your face, and staring at her with eyes that-"

"Okay! I get it. That wasn't what usually happens. You don’t have to elaborate on that." Yuri cut of Sunny. Finishing the dishes, Yuri helped Sunny set the table.

"Okay, you can eat now. I'll be going."

"I don't eat human food though. But anyway, thanks for the food." Yuri started eating. Sooyoung came in the kitchen, sat down, and ate.

"Morning, Sooyoung. I'll be going to the cafe to work now okay?" Sunny said as she left.

"Take care." Sooyoung and Yuri both said and went back to eating.

 

Shi Dae Organization, Taeyeon's office

Taeyeon tapped her feet on the floor. There was the younger Jung, in her office, waiting with a nervous smile. She massages her forehead as she tried to process the information.

"... So basically, you told your sister we're meeting my friends and that you're hanging out with me today." Krystal nods. She sighs.

"Well. I did tell you we'll meet them but not today. They're not in Korea right now. They're in China." Krystal looks at her innocently. She sighs again.

"Alright. You can stay with me today. I'll just finish a couple of documents and a few trips in the library. You can come along and after that, we'll eat out." Krystal only smiled brightly as Taeyeon made her way behind her desk.

 

 

A/N: Annyeong~ readers. How have you all been? Thanks for the comments and I believe there were new subscribers, too. Give them a round of applause and I thank you all for that. *claps first and bows*

Here's chapter 4. What do you guys think? I love it.

Ahh~ it’s finally Thanksgiving break. A whole week without classes. What's the catch? Well, I have to work on project and homework. How did I get into this trouble? I don't know but this break doesn't seem like a break. It's like school at home. Keke. ^o^

Forgive me. I'm not good at replying individually to comments. ^^;

 

Replies:

@taeminsunnylover: Yes, they met. Kekeke. Thank you for thinking my story is awesome and commenting. I appreciate them. I hope you liked this chapter. ^^

@KalakiMae: Here's the update. Jeti finally met. I'm glad you read my story and told me. I thank you greatly. Fighting! ^^

@whitney09: Thank you for reading my story and I guess liking it. I really thank you. Hope you like this chapter the same. ^^

@snsdandforevermore: Here's the update. Thank you for reading and expressing your enjoyment to it. I am very thankful. Hope you like this chapter. ^^

@eyelovegg: Chingu-ya~ I'm not suppose to spoil things so I can't answer that yet. It's kind of like it but a bit different. It'll be explained on later chapters. Here's the update by the way. Thank you for liking my story and telling me. I really love reading comments. >o< And as explained in this story, a Pure can only drink from their partner. Taeyeon had a potion, antidote if you will, in this chapter and that helped Jessica a bit. And Jessica didn't drink it so it doesn't disprove my theory. XD Oh, Yoonyul met but Sunyeon will meet on the next one. Take care too, chingu! Isn't it raining there? ^^

@babystrawb3: Here's the update. I hope you like it. Thank you for loving my story and telling me. I thank you greatly. Fighting! ^^

@Saisairee: Thank you for loving the chapter. It warms my heart a lot. And you're right! Sunny is Taeyeon's partner. Be ready for the next chapter. Sunyeon will meet soon and more will probably be revealed. Again, thank you for loving it. Here's the update. I hope you enjoy it. ^^

@sunshiner_here: Wow! You're good. It's not often I get to meet people who recognize the comparison. I know, right? The anime was so good yet they didn't release a second season. Thank you for loving my story. Here's the update. I hope you enjoy it. ^^

 

There, I'm done. This was a long one. Thanks for the comments guys, really. They really warm me inside even if it's freezing outside and it makes me smile even if my mouth is quivering from the cold weather. Okay, it's not really that freezing yet here in Chicago but you get the message. There are more things to be revealed. The sun will shine soon and I want to know what you guys think about it later on.

Oh, one more thing, shedding some light here because I got worried. You know who Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yuri's boss, Thomas, right? See you guys next time. ^-^v