Chapter 09: The truth behind the memories

Red Snow of Fate

Tiffany clutched her chest. There was pain all over her torso, especially around the top. It seems as though they were being bruised heavily and it was getting harder to breathe.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" She heard Krystal and Yoona asking.

Tiffany was suddenly filled with an excruciatingly painful feeling on her neck. She felt the two wounds. They were burning. Then a memory flashed before her.

                                          

She walked into a large area. It was a newly restricted area near the park. She didn't understand where she was but she did when she saw herself jumping over the fence. She found a familiar vampire on the ground. She was lying down. Tiffany saw herself look around and walk closer to the stranger. The vampire was sleeping. One could hear a slow breathing pattern but it was very silent that Tiffany confirmed that she was a vampire. As she was now in arm's length, the vampire's eyes opened.

The vampire was dressed in a black button up shirt partnered with black pants. Her body was wrapped by a familiar black leather coat whose length reached until about a quarter from her shoes. The vampire looked at Tiffany.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany saw herself smile at the vampire.

"I found this place. So I'm here." The vampire just looked at her.

"You found this place?" The vampire asked. Tiffany found herself remembering the same lines being spoken to her.

"Never mind that. Why are you here?" Tiffany asked.

"I... Want this place to thrive. I want it to separate anyone inside it from the city."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see in a few." The vampire said. The memory ended and started another.

 

"Unnie! Say something." A voice said.

 

Tiffany found herself in the same place again. And from what she can deduce, it was exactly a week after her last visit. She walked in the park and found plants all over the place. It was accentuated by a lake in the middle and almost every space that showed the city was covered by young but healthy trees. There were flower bushes of different kinds. Despite of the park's newly found beauty, she found herself looking for a certain one in the garden. She located the vampire's coat hanging on a tree. She made her way through the plants and she saw the vampire lying down beside a tree. It seems to be the oldest one growing and the healthiest one considering the fact that its trunk was pretty wide. With just a step closer the vampire spoke to her.

"You found this place again?" The vampire asked. Tiffany smiled.

"Yes. And it's more beautiful than it was the last time I visited."

"Wait for a year and a few more. This place will be like walking away from the city." The vampire ended. Tiffany sat next to her laying figure.

"I know it might be late but I'm Hwang Miyoung." Tiffany looked at herself. She was Miyoung?

"It's never late to introduce yourself to someone. I'm Jung Sooyeon but call me Jessica."

"Jessi then!" Tiffany voiced out. Jessica looked at her.

"Jessi?" Tiffany just nodded.

"Well. What are you doing here now?" Tiffany pouted but gave a big smile.

"I'm here to see you."

"To see me? You've only just met me. You're giving me an answer, a reason for something illogical and intangible. That's useless." Tiffany shook her head.

"There is no such a thing as something in this world that it useless. I don't need logical reason to see you. Wanting to see you is enough for me."

"Hm." That ended another memory before moving to another one.

 

The pain in her chest and neck spread and worsen on her head. The pain was too much to bear that her consciousness was waning.

"Unnie!" She heard a distant voice.

"Sang Doo! What's happening to Tiffany?" She heard another voice. Taeyeon?

"I don't know!" She heard a man's voice.

"Help me take her to Jessica's room." The voice said.

 

"Tiff..." A familiar voice said. "Remember... Hurry... I will... I will soon..."

"Jessi..." She whispered before finally slipping out of her consciousness. Memories started replaying.

 

This time, Tiffany saw herself with Jessi. She deduced that this was an even futuristic event. It was probably a year since Jessica and Miyoung met. For a while, she could feel that Jessica was clearly nervous. She felt that she, herself, was a bit too. They were in a cafe. It was called SaJinSul Cafe. Jessica had a friend there. A vampire and her human lover. The vampire and her lover were both short but their love for each other makes up very much of it. Both were behind the counter, waiting for someone as well.

"Is he coming soon?" The human asked.

"I think he is, Sunny. He said he'll be here soon." Tiffany answered.

"Look at Jessica! She's so nervous I can actually hear her heart beat! Hahaha!" The vampire beside the human teased. Jessica glared at the vampire which made her hold her laughter in but something tells Tiffany that she was still cracking up on the inside.

"Doesn't drinking Miyoung's blood make your heart beat as well?" Taeyeon added while snickering.

"Shut up, Taeyeon! Just being near your girlfriend here, your heartbeats match." Jessica tried.

"Of course, Sunny is the only reason my heart would beat." Taeyeon declared proudly as she hugged Sunny from behind. Jessica sighed. Tiffany placed a hand above Jessica's.

"Don't worry. I'm nervous, too." Jessica looked at her for a bit before breaking into a smile.

"I'm not anymore. It's because I've got you." Jessica took hold of Tiffany's hand and held it tight. The door opened.

"Welcome to SaJinSul Cafe." Sunny and Taeyeon said.

"Oh! Hey, Taeyeon, Sunny." A man said.

"Sang Doo! They're over there." Taeyeon said as she pointed Sang Doo to Tiffany and Jessica.

"Hey, Miyoung." He came close to Tiffany and pats her head playfully.

"Oppa! You're ruining my hair." Tiffany took his hand off her head. Sang Doo looked at the girl beside Tiffany.

"Hehe. So this is our Jung Jessica..." Sang Doo said, to which Tiffany hit him.

"Ow! Why did you hit me? You're not suppose to hit you're Oppa." He complained playfully as he grabbed the arm Tiffany hit. It really hurt but Tiffany didn't know that.

"Correction! My Jessi. Not ours."

"Gee~ alright. No need to be so possessive." Jessica and Sang Doo shook hands.

"Hello there, Jessica. I'm Sang Doo, Miyoung's Oppa. Looks like you'll be replacing me." He said playfully.

"Not at all." Jessica defended.

"Of course you will." Sang Doo said, laughing at Jessica.

"Oppa! Don't ." Tiffany said.

"Alright. Jessica. I'm sure we'll be a happy family. The three of us. We'll be the best of friends. Well, that's you and me. I'm sure Miyoung would love to be more than your friend." The three of them smiled. Seeing as the tension was done and the worrying was for nothing, Sunny now stepped in to take their orders.

From then on, the three of them did become the best of friends. Tiffany smiled at the fond memory. But an eerie feeling soon replaced it.

The next scene shows Sang Doo in a lab. He was with five other humans. They wanted to be vampires but they didn't have the genes. Sang Doo owed them his life. He was like their brother. And it was his own initiative did he volunteered to make their wish come true.

"Don't worry, Hyun Joong. Once I get this formula right, I'll be able to turn you guys into vampires."

"You didn't have to though, Sang Doo. Life is good as it is for me already." Hyun Joong answered.

"But I've already started on it. Besides, I actually want to switch with you." Sang Doo said. One of the humans was intrigued by this.

"Why would you want a human's life?"

"I think I've lived long enough, Jung Min."

"How long exactly?" Another one asked.

"More than you think, Young Saeng." One of them decided to bring up another topic.

"So how are the daughter and the daughter-in-law?"

"Oh, you mean Miyoung and her girlfriend? They’re not my daughters. In human years, I'm only four years older than them. But they're pretty happy. Together. I haven't seen Miyoung happy like that since she found out she was a Pure. Why don't you visit them sometimes, Kyu Jong? You've only met him once."

"Na... If I get to close to them, I'd want to live longer."

"You don't want to live?"

"It's not that... I'm just very content."

"But you have cancer... You don't have much time. All of you. And that's why I'm doing this. I am pretty selfish after all." There was silence. Hyun Joong spoke up.

"You... You really want to die now. I know you Sang Doo. Why?"

"I told you. I've lived long enough. Seeing the happiness in Miyoung and Jessica, they have already lived the life I wanted to live. There's no reason for me to stay on earth anymore."

 In a few hours, the medicine was ready. There were vials of different bloods on the counter. He was trying to find the opposite of the vampire transforming medicine. He was experimenting alone when the door opened. He was shocked to find a frowning Miyoung coming towards him. He cringed inwardly at the thought of a furious Miyoung. Tiffany, who was watching everything, laughed at the reaction. But her smile was short-lived.

"Oppa! What's the meaning of this?"

"Miyoung..." From her tone, he immediately knew what she was talking about. It was his plan to turn human and live no longer.

"I will not let you do this. You've become very important to Jessica and me. You won't leave us so easily. I'm not letting you do this."

"Miyoung... Please... Just let me do this. I'm pretty much useless around here." As those words left his mouth, he looked straight at Miyoung. She was still frowning. But then it turned into a compassionate smile.

"Oppa... I've said this before and I'll say it again. There is no such thing as something in this world that’s useless."

"I know that, Miyoung." Then his centrifuge stopped. He looked at it. The medicine was ready. He can finally be human. It was still in a testing stage but he is willing to risk it.

"It's done." As he was about to take the vials from the machine, Miyoung managed to get them.

"I'm sorry Oppa... But if you're still planning on doing this, I have no choice. I will risk it myself." And with that, Tiffany did what she wasn't supposed to do.

"Miyoung! Don't!" But he was too late. The vial shattered as it was dropped. Then Miyoung collapsed. He hurried to her side. He checked her vitals. They were starting to wane. Tiffany watched in horror as she saw everything.

"I'll make it right, Miyoung. I will live until I've made it right again."

Then the doors opened. Sang Doo was standing up. In his hand, he holds the broken vial's shards.

"Miyoung?!" Tiffany turned at the worried voice. It was Jessica.

"Sang Doo? What happened?" Then Tiffany saw a different look in Sang Doo's face. It was a forced one.

"I did it." And that was all it took. Tiffany immediately saw the change in Jessica's expression. From broken to hatred.

"Why?" There was still disbelief. Tiffany knew Jessica was trying to prove herself wrong. Sang Doo was a good guy. He couldn't have done it. But Sang Doo used Jessica's anger to his advantage. Tiffany saw that he had to play the bad guy's part.

"She's a test subject. I wanted to try a new medicine and there she is." She saw Sang Doo turn his back on Jessica. In Sang Doo's face, she saw him letting tears out.

"You! You're Miyoung's Oppa! She loves you so much! How could you do this to her?" Sang Doo didn't answer. Jessica turned her attention to Tiffany. Then she, too, fainted. Sang Doo had knocked her out. Tiffany saw Sang Doo take Miyoung's body and left the scene. Taking only a mere USB from his work lab. Everything else was destroyed.

Tiffany saw Jessica alone. She was just alone.

Then, the scene switch to a clip. It was the time Sang Doo and Jessica met after a long while. Sang Doo was wearing mask and Jessica was adorned in her usual attire.

"You traitor!"

"Now don't be like that, Jessica."

"You betrayed the both of us! How could you?" This wasn't from Miyoung's memory. This was everyone else's. Jessica's and Sang Doo.

 

Tiffany frowned in her slumber. This was getting way out of hand. Then every memory, not just the ones from before, flashed in her mind. Her birth as Hwang Miyoung, her life as Hwang Miyoung, her meeting with Jessica as Hwang Miyoung, everything was coming back. Even her and Jessica's first ever markings. Those were very vivid and detailed. Then, her last memory as Hwang Miyoung. Now, it was her life as Hwang Tiffany. How she lived as human, how she met Yoona, how she got accepted in the organization. Lastly, how she met Jessica as Hwang Tiffany and all the moments and events till now. Then the memories subsided. Nothing was hidden from her now. This was Miyoung's- no. Tiffany's ability. There was nothing that she didn't know. All she needs is a connection. But she was still asleep.

 

Shi Dae Organization, Taeyeon's office

Taeyeon had just got back from Jessica's room. Tiffany was suffering immensely as she had observed but it seems that she had calmed down in a few hours. She was sleeping restfully when Taeyeon left. Krystal went out in search for her sister. Taeyeon let the girl be. She can handle herself but just in case, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun went out with her. Now, in her office, there were ten people to handle. The five Deohyeo, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, and... Sunny.

Taeyeon sighed. The pain had subsided but it was still there. She had lost control earlier. She's better now but she was afraid. She was terrified of what she might do if she loses it again.

She walked down from the Jung Suite to her office. She allowed the five Deohyeo to stay in the Jung Suite. It may be a bit odd and careless to do so but she trusts that they won't act irrationally. She knows from the way they spoke to Jessica. From the way Jessica spoke to them.

Yuri was with Yoona, Sunny,  and Sang Doo in her office. They were waiting there.

She was in front of the doors now. She let out a heavy sigh and opened the doors. She saw them stand up, before she entered, they were sitting down.

"How's Miyoung?" Sang Doo asked. As soon as he spoke, blood was already heating up in Taeyeon's veins. She composed herself though. She can do better than to just lose it.

"It looks like she's no longer in pain. She'll be better in a few. I hope..." She answered calmly. But her eyes turned amber again. Sunny flinched.

"Now... One by one..." She looked up at the four.

"Tell me what I don't know." Her voice was calm but one experienced could hear an undertone. Her eyes expressed desperation to get answers yet they remained unmoved... Unaffected... Stoic.

This was not the Taeyeon that Sunny saw often. Sunny only saw this look when she would get sick, when she got hurt, or if she ever overworked herself. This was that same desperation. She could feel it radiating from Taeyeon. Sunny knows that Taeyeon is desperate. Desperate to prove herself wrong, to prove that the four of them were people she could trust.

"Where do you want to start?" Sang Doo asked.

"From the start." Taeyeon demanded.

"Miyoung and I were like siblings. We grew up at the same neighborhood. Once we completed our transformations as Pure bloods, she left home. She didn't want to become a vampire. She thought we were monsters. I didn't see her for a long time." He paused. He looked at Taeyeon then continued.

"I was surprised when she called home one time. She wanted to tell me that she wants me to meet someone before she introduces her to her parents. That was the first time I met Jessica. I already knew you and Sunny then."

"Yes, Sunny and I watched over Miyoung then."

"After meeting with Jessica, I saw my old friends. I owed them my life. When I was in high school, I was bullied and they were there for me. They were pretty young. They were my only friends then. And I was hurt when I heard that they were ill. I wanted to repay them so invented a medicine. A medicine that can turn them into vampires. I knew I was selfish, but it was the least I can do for them. In that same moment, I was working on another drug that can have the opposite effect. If I can make human transform to vampires, then I could get vampires to become humans."

"Those friends you are talking about are the five we didn't kill."

"Yes. That very night, I was mixing chemicals to create a prototype for the drug. When I finally got it, Miyoung found out about my plans to become human and let time take me. She injected the prototype on her own. I thought she died. I made a decision that until I make it right, I will live. Jessica came in and she saw Miyoung." He was looking down when these words left his mouth.

"Why didn't you tell Jessica about Miyoung? Why didn't you tell her what really happened?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Because then, the both of them won't miss me. When I am gone, they'll still be happy..." A slap on his cheek caused him to look at Taeyeon.

"Do you think they'll be happy if you're gone?! They both love you! They'll grieve if you die!"

"You and Miyoung think alike." He smiled at Taeyeon.

"And you and Jessica are alike." She returned the smile. She didn't notice Sunny a bit tense. Sunny started going for the door.

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked sharply. Sunny didn't stop. She just walked to the door and left.

"Soonkyu!" She tried to call but the girl didn't go back. Taeyeon immediately followed.

"What's up with Sunny unnie?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"I don't know. This is the first time I've seen her like this since I met her."

"Too much time around the partner can awaken instincts." Sang Doo said mysteriously.

"Huh?" The two both didn't understand.

 

"Ya! Where do you think you're going?" She said following the girl.

"Not now... I'm..." Sunny went in a room and shut the door. Taeyeon noticed that this room was one of the unused rooms in the building. After all, it was outside her office. There's only one person to whom the room was designed. Hers.

"Sunny, open the door."

"Can you come back later?" Taeyeon couldn't believe her ears. Did she hear right? She was still a bit frustrated because of what had happened but it was no longer about the grief from Jessica. It was now about how Sunny became a vampire. And now, the one of whom the topic is directed can't talk to her straight in the face.

"Tae... I know... That you're upset... I know... What's... going on your mind... But please... Come... back later..." It was then did Taeyeon realized that Sunny could be sick. She leaned on the door and listened. There was heavy breathing and from what she can conclude from the distance of the voice, Sunny was on the other side of the room. She was as far away as possible to the door.

"I'm coming in." She reached in her pocket and there was a key. She inserted it on the hole and the door opened after a click.

It was dark inside. The lights were off. The minute she closed the door to look for the switch, she was pushed on it. The strength was not enough to pin her down but she was shocked so she didn't move. She was faced with red and amber-like eyes, the shade of amber matched her own.

"Sunny?" Taeyeon called out. Her eyes immediately adjusted to the darkness and she could see Sunny in the dark. Her red and amber-like eyes bore into Taeyeon's amber ones. There was still heavy breathing.

 

(Omo~ here it comes. - ^-^v)

 

"I told you... You should've just come back later." Sunny said in a certain way that actually made Taeyeon shiver. Sunny leaned in on to Taeyeon's neck and on it slowly, as if savoring the taste. Taeyeon froze completely at this. What the heck is happening? She thought but all her thoughts were cut off when Sunny started kissing her neck.

"Wait! Sun-" She was cut off with lips on her own and this kiss was different than ones Sunny usually or did give to her in the past. These were usually the kind of ones she, Taeyeon herself, gave to the once-human. She felt hands wander as they pressed on certain areas. Taeyeon let out a sound, muffled by Sunny. When Sunny finally let go of her lips, she was able to speak and she immediately held Sunny's hand in place.

"Okay! Stop for a bit!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she catch her breath. She noticed that Sunny's hands were about to remove her... She blushed. Seeing as she was distracted, Sunny started again. She began distracting the Pure again by kissing her neck. Taeyeon's mission suit was opened on her torso. And Sunny was still pulling the zipper down past her stomach. That was when Taeyeon stopped her. Sunny decided to just leave the zipper there. She didn't pull on it any further.

"Tae..." She whispered as she slipped her hands in to feel Taeyeon's skin. Taeyeon let in a sharp breath intake. Sunny wanted to continue but she had more self-control when it came to this. She Taeyeon's neck one last time before biting on it. She drank Taeyeon's blood as Taeyeon instinctively embraced her tighter. That was when Taeyeon was able to see in Sunny's mind.

It was an old memory.

 

(Waa~ I can't believe I just wrote that! - ^-^v)

 

This was a different branch of the SaJinSul Cafe then. Sunny was sitting down with her camera as Taeyeon sneaked upon her. She placed her hands to cover Sunny's eyes.

"Guess who?" She said. Sunny touched her hands and smiled.

"Tae..." Taeyeon smiled as she made her way to the seat adjacent from Sunny.

"Hey. How have you been doing? I missed you."

"You've only last seen me this morning. But I missed you too." Sunny smiled.

"The organization's really busy. New recruits are coming all over."

"Did you finish arranging their schedules?" Taeyeon nodded before hunching over the table.

"Yeah. But I'm tired." Sunny could only smile at her vampire. She stood up and positioned herself behind Taeyeon. She placed her hands on the girl's back and started applying pressure.

"Ah." Taeyeon let out a sigh of comfort.

"Tae... What did you do to get your back so tense?" Sunny said as she felt the tensed muscles on Taeyeon's back.

"I was just training them for today. It was fun but those new members were full of energy." Taeyeon explained as she relaxed in the massage.

"You have energy too. You just..." Sunny's voice trailed off.

"I what?" Taeyeon asked.

"You just..." It was still not audible but Taeyeon heard it perfectly.

"What?" She played innocently.

"You just used it on me yesterday!" Sunny said blushing. Taeyeon laughed.

"Let's take a picture?" Taeyeon suggested. Sunny was a bit confused but she agreed.

"Okay. I'll set it up." She set her camera up as Taeyeon stood in front of it. Once she let the timer on, she made her way to Taeyeon. Taeyeon embraced her from behind and she smiled. Then Taeyeon kissed her cheek. She was still smiling though but blush had adorned her cheeks.

 

Taeyeon remembered that moment. She remembers it every day. It was that time when Sunny and she took two pictures. The same pictures that she kept with her always and the one on her table. She looked at Sunny who was now looking down at her handiwork. It looks like she came to her senses.

"Sorry, Tae! I'm really sorry!" She apologized right away. The Sunny who became embarrassed easily was back. It was a new Sunny she saw just a little while.

Taeyeon approached Sunny and held her close tightly.

"Tae?"

"It's fine. I just wasn't expecting that." Sunny sighed in relief.

"And to think that you'd beat me to it." Taeyeon ended to which Sunny blushed heavily. They made their way back to Taeyeon's office after Taeyeon fixed herself up.

 

"So why is..."

"You mean about her?" Sang Doo points at Sunny. Sunny suddenly felt something stirring in Taeyeon

"How did she become a vampire?" Taeyeon's eyes bore a hole on Sang Doo.

 "I mixed her blood with a vampire's." A red aura suddenly flared up around Taeyeon.

"Whose?" Sang Doo laughed inwardly at Taeyeon's agitation.

"Same old Taeyeon, huh?"

"Could you please answer my question?"

"Yours." Sang Doo said flatly. Taeyeon blinked a couple of times as the information processed. The aura dissipating.

"What?"

"I used your blood sample to change her. And as you just experienced, Hehe... There was a side-effect." Sang Doo nervously said.

"Would you two stop talking about me as if I'm not here?" Sunny suddenly said. Yoona and Yuri stifled laughs at the background. Taeyeon suddenly became conscious.

"Ya! You two are not of the hook. These two are." Taeyeon barked as she addressed Yoona and Yuri while pointing at Sunny and Sang Doo. Sunny and Sang Doo smiled. The atmosphere is finally better.

"Now, Yuri." Sang Doo addressed Yuri. She looked at him.

"Please explain to Taeyeon how you and Jessica knew each other." Sang Doo said. Yuri looked at him shocked, her eyes widely opened.

"How did you-"

"Just explain it." Sang Doo cut Yuri off.

"You knew?! You knew that I was a spy?"

"A spy? For what?" Taeyeon was confused.

"I was a spy in Tho- I mean Sang Doo's work. I informed Jessica about every plan he informed us about."

"So that's why you two seem to know each other when you met at the cafe." Yoona realized. Yuri just nodded.

“Are you two together?” The two didn’t answer Taeyeon’s question. She began tapping her feet. She only received a nod.

“Figures… I can smell your blood from Yoona.” She sighed.

"Hm. That's all I've got for you two." Taeyeon finished.

 

"So what's happening to Tiffany now?"

"I don't know. Since it was just one prototype, I don't know what effect it had on Miyo- I mean Tiffany."

"You made it. You should know the effects."

"Oh! One thing I'm sure about is that the drug was designed to remove the vampire DNA in the blood. From what happened, as I have noticed throughout the years that have passed since Tiffany injected the drug, I can say that the drug did turn her into human. However, since it was a prototype, there is a possibility of a side-effect. In this case, it-" He was cut off when the door slammed open, revealing a Pure vampire.

"It erased my memory and it wasn't permanent." The vampire said. Taeyeon saw a hand print on her door and frowned.

"My door..." she whispered.

"Miyoung." Sang Doo said. The vampire shook her head and a familiar smile was seen.

"Oppa. I'm Tiffany. Miyoung is now only a part of me."

"Tiffany! Are you feeling better?" Taeyeon asked.

"I remember everything." Tiffany said as she began explaining all that happened. She told them everything she retained from her birth to the time she met Jessica. She left out some details concerning her relationship with Jessica.

"When a vampire bonds with another, the one whose blood is taken gains access to the vampire's mind. I don't need to be in that type of a relationship. I can get in anyone's mind as long as I've know them for a while. Jessi's a special type." She explained the memory in Sang Doo's lab.

"Oppa is like my brother so I can remember his memories as well." Tiffany turned to Taeyeon.

"Sunny should have access to your own, Taeyeon."

"Even when she was human?"

"Should be."

"Uh... Yeah. That's right." Taeyeon said nervously.

"Wait. Where's Krystal?" Tiffany asked, taking notice.

"She's out with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun. They're looking out for any indication of Jessica's location. Do you know?" Taeyeon asked, watching Tiffany carefully.

"She's still alive. But she's very weak. I can't determine her exact location."

 

A few hours later

The door slammed open again.

"Geez! I might as well remove the doors if you guys keep blasting it open." Taeyeon complained.

"Sorry about that, Unnie." Krystal apologized.

"Did you find anything?" Tiffany asked, hurrying to Krystal's side.

"Oh! Tiffany unnie. You're awake!" She exclaimed. But she shook her head. "We only found this." In Krystal's arms was Jessica's leather coat. It was in good conditions despite the age of it and the events it had just gone through. Krystal let Tiffany take it.

"She's still alive... I know it..." Tiffany said. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself. Krystal knows that both of them weren't sure of it. They don't have a tangible proof but it was there.

"I got it!" Sang Doo exclaimed to which the others looked at him in curiosity.

"Got what?"

"There's bad news and there's good news. Which one do you want first?"

 

A/N: Omona~! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THAT! Was it good?

Hehe. This chapter explained a lot no? I hope you guys aren't lost anymore. The next chapter would probably be the last. We’ll have one more group of guests before the story ends. Did you guys all read the two chapters I posted?

Hey, I got another subscriber! Yeah!

Sorry about the delay. Unfortunately, both my right and left rotator cuff were a bit injured so I am limited to certain amount of locomotion. I'll still try to update sometimes and as fast as I can. I already am b with new ideas for the next story. But it will take me a while since I'm restricted to a lot of computer access because of my shoulders.

It's winter break already! Yahoo! But I have another project due. This time, I can manage easier. I hope... ^^;

 

Replies:

@KalakiMae: Hey there. Jessica can't be found in this chapter yet but Tiffany did regain her memories. Sunny and Taeyeon made up on this one. How do you like this chapter? It's not action packed like the last one but it explains a lot. Hope you like it. Oh and thank you. Fighting!

@snsdforeverandmore: Hey there. Here's the next chapter. Do you like it? Thank you for liking and enjoying my story. It's ending on the next chapter sometime next week.

@3xXAnnaXx3: Hey there. Here’s the next chapter. What do you think about it? Everything is pretty much explained on this chapter. Jessi won’t appear on this one though. She’ll be on the following chapter. Thank you for thinking that this story is amazing. ^^

@sunshiner_here: Hey there! How do you like this one? Was it good? I’m a bit embarrassed but I hope you liked the Sunyeon again on this one. Sorry. I have to end it here. As I have said, there will be new guests that will help the group find Jessica. I’ll try to update as soon as I can then create a new story for you. Thank you for reading this story. Fighting!

@whitney09: Hey there. Here’s the next update. Do you like it? Everything is pretty much explained in this story. Thanks for waiting and enjoying my story. Hwaiting.

@Saisairee: Annyeong, buddy! Thanks for commenting. I know that you’re one of the readers that read my long notes. Thank you very much for that. Thanks for thinking that the last chapter was also the best. I thought so as well. ^^ How’s your Dandyu heart on this one? Yoonyul was trying to keep it a secret that they were together. Oh, and the comment for chapter 7.5 as well, I am very delighted. ^^

@taeminsunnylover: Hey there. I hope your question was answered in this chapter. It’s a medicine or drug that Sang Doo created. Thank you for reading this story.

@babystraw3: Hey there. Here’s the update. I hope everything was well explained on this chapter. Thanks for loving this story. Fighting.

@JeTiHyun: Hey there. Here’s the second to the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I hope your questions were answered as well. If not, you can ask. Thank you very much for loving this story. I appreciate it.

 

Sorry, it’s a little late. I meant to pose it an hour and a half earlier but I went out to buy groceries with my dad. My arms are killing me.

Okay. I’m going to rest now. My arms are hurting. Oh! I just started crocheting. Cool right? I’m crocheting a scarf. Usually, you knit a scarf but crocheting works, too. Hehe.

I wonder what I should write next. Haa~ I’m kind of sad that this story is ending. Well, see you guys again on the next update. Time to rest my aching arms. They really hurt. Hehe.  ^-^v