A Friendly Meeting

Shattered Trust - Was It Even Whole To Start With?

 

One morning, Key had dragged his puppy lover to the Shopping Centre and was now going around from shop to shop looking through the sales while Jonghyun trailed behind. He couldn't help but smile at the excitement on the Diva's face when he saw something he loved and couldn't stop himself from chuckling when he pouted if it wasn't in his size. He wasn't really a shopper much, but he was willing to do anything to keep his Yeobo happy. They had been shopping for a while, when suddenly Key turned around sharply to look at something but in doing so accidentally knocked a poor girl down to the floor. Key quickly dropped to his knees to help her.

 

“Mianhae, I'm so sorry I didn't see you. Are you alright.” he said scanning her over for injuries yet he couldn't see her face as her hair fell into it while she tried to gather her items.

 

“Ne, I'm fine and it's ok, I was rushing too much.” she said and still tried to bundle her things into her arms.

 

“Here, let me help you” He collected the other items and bags into his arms and they stood up together, for the first time their eyes met and Key gasped. “Seyun? Is that you?”

 

“K...Key?” She asked tentatively, looking into his face through her long hair which was still partly covering her face, unable to move it with her large bundle of new clothes and accessories.

 

 

The light seemed to spark in both their eyes as they recognised each other and then Key's face beamed.

 

“Ne, Seyun it's been too long” he exclaimed and he embraced her, even though it was a little difficult with the bags they were holding.

 

“Oppa, I've missed you, how have you been?” she asked, still smiling at her old friend.

 

“I've been good” he replied and they continued to chatter until Key suddenly remembered about the Dino behind him, watching on like a lost little puppy. The Diva grabbed onto his wrist and made him step closer. “Oh, This is Jonghyun. He's my boyfriend” He introduced him, smiling up at him affectionately, making the his awkward feelings start to disappear. This girl, who was now recognised as Seyun, smiled warmly at the both of them.

 

“Congrats, I hope you make each other very happy” She then turned directly to focus on Jonghyun, “And it's lovely to meet you” The Dino smiled to her but there was still confusion on his features so Key explained.

 

“Jonghyun, this is Seyun. She's an old friend of mine and we used to be really, really close but then she had to move away.”

 

“Ne, I moved back recently to go to a good college and my Appa decided he preferred his job here so when they offered him his job back with a promotion, he jumped at the idea.” Seyun added, she couldn't stop smiling at her friend, it really had been too long. They used to do everything together, Key had been her first crush but she knew he didn't feel the same way and she was ok with that, she moved on.

 

 

“Do you need help with these? Where were you rushing off to?” Key asked,

 

“Oh, I almost forgot. I was going to meet with my friend Jinju and then we were going home, she's staying at my house tonight.”

 

“Where were you going to meet her?” Jonghyun asked,

 

“Not far, just outside the old cafe we used to go to together, remember?” she asked at him giggling slightly, Key chuckled and said,

 

“How could I ever forget?” When Key said this, Jonghyun felt a little stir, like a small twist in his stomach and he felt a little bit annoyed; he didn't know why but he didn't like the way they looked at each other, but Key seemed happy so he wouldn't say a word. The three of them made there way out of the shop and together they made their way, carrying the bags to the cafe where her friend would arrive. Jonghyun went up and ordered everyone drinks while they waited and soon enough the door opened and Seyun called out,

 

“Jinju, over her” she called, waving and smiling. A girl with long straight black hair came bouncing over and her dark eyes sparkled with excitement.

 

“Hey Seyun! But who are these guys?” she inquired and plopped down happily beside her friend as she looked at the two rather handsome boys opposite her.

 

“Jinju, this is Key and Jonghyun. Key is an old friend of mine and Jonghyun is his boyfriend. Guys, this is Jinju.” She introduced them and they greeted each other warmly.

 

 

“How did you guys meet up?” she questioned, looking between the couple and her best friend with innocent curiosity in her  excitable eyes.

 

“Oh, he just bumped into me... literally” she said sending a playful look at Key who just pretended to shove her and cross his arms,

 

“I said I was sorry” she laughed and leaned over the table to ruffle his hair,

 

“YAH!” he said angrily but then the corner of his lips twitched a smile after fixing his hair.

 

“So why were you guys shopping?” Jonghyun asked the girls as he sipped on the chocolate milkshake he chose and had been drinking slowly whilst the others had been talking,

 

“Well there is a party I am holding tomorrow so we needed to get an outfit, you're welcome to come along.” Jinju grinned at the boys.

 

“Really?” Key asked, jumping at the thought of a party, and more importantly dressing up.

 

“Of course” Seyun assured, nodding.

 

“Any friends of Seyun is a friend of mine and is automatically invited!” Jinju finished. Key clapped his hands happily and Jonghyun just smiled at his lover.

 

 

They stayed and chatted a little more, before the girls decided to get home. The boys carried their bags, like any gentlemen, to their car and waved them off. Once they were gone, Jonghyun wrapped his arm around the younger's waist and Key leaned into his shoulder, the moment was sweet, until Key relaxedly said the next words that made Jonghyun's stomach twist again, even though he didn't know why.

 

“I've really missed her. I'm so glad she is back in my life.”

 


 

Tada! Since there is no school today because of the snow i decided to do a double update! But unfortunately i don't think it can happen again! Sorry! I hope you enjoyed this! 

Ppyong,

BabyLocket Xx