A Relationship

Shattered Trust - Was It Even Whole To Start With?

 

Key and Jonghyun had been in a relationship for a while now and everyone thought they were the perfect couple. Sure, they had their arguments, but honestly: what relationship doesn't? They were madly in love and it seemed like they would go to the ends of the Earth and back for one another, but that didn't mean their relationship was perfect.

 

Not by a long shot!

 

There was one thing they often had a problem with. That thing was trust. It wasn't that they didn't trust each other at all but they were unknowingly judging one another, they had problems with jealousy, they didn't seem to trust that the other would never leave them. On the outside it didn't seem like a big problem but on the inside that doubt was building up and who knows what could happen to them?

 

 

Jonghyun was a hopeless romantic. He always did whatever he could to make sure Key felt loved and adored, and Key just lapped it up. He loved to be fussed over and he loved the protective feeling he felt when he was in his lover's arms. The world was complete. But of course, love is never that easy. It isn't like what it is in books or the movies, it is so much harder. Especially when someone plans to use your fragility against you. They were the most popular and well known couple around, some people looked on with affections and good wishes, but others were tainted by jealousy and hatred. They wanted them separated. Key and Jonghyun seemed almost oblivious to people's true personalities and ignored them, they never could see the danger that was coming their way. They were too busy being in love to notice the bad people around them, creeping ever slowly in.

 

 

These two went everywhere together, they were hardly ever separated and people knew better than to try and get them apart, it just didn't happen. They were too protective of each other and nobody wanted to make the Diva angry. The two had recently moved into an apartment together, it was warm and cosy and the two of them loved it. It was the first time they had lived together and they were already enjoying it. They loved to fall asleep in each other's arms and for their lover's faces to be the first thing they saw when they woke in the mornings. Everything was so sweet.

 

Key was very close to a younger boy named Taemin. He was a few years younger than them and he was very cute but also rather naive and innocent, perhaps too much so. Key often worried about him and had assumed the role of his Umma, fussing over him and caring for him. Jonghyun had seen the closeness between them and had naturally turned into Taemin's own Appa as well.

The two of them took their roles very seriously and treated Taemin like their own son, which is why Key was rather hesitant towards his new boyfriend Minho. The poor boy had had to undergo hours of interrogation from the Diva to ensure he was good enough for his Aegi! 

Eventually once Minho had survived the ordeal, he was permitted to date the banana-milk loving Taemin and they were now just as close as Jonghyun and Key. The four of them were all tied together by bonds closer than friendship and they promised to always be here for each other. Key and Jonghyun thought they had the perfect life. But nothing is perfect, or if it is... it cannot last forever.

 

 


Mianhae it has been so long! I didn't expect to take this long!!! Anyway I know this is really rather short and not very exciting and it might be the same with the next few chapters... Mianhae... but I'm just trying to get back into the jist of writing this!! Kamsahamnida to my viewers and especially to KimEnRiome_omjtweet226 and Eyme1307 for subscribing and staying with me while I've been busy. What do you think of the first chapter? Awful? Ok? Please leave a comment if you can, I really appreciate feedback. Kamsahamnida!

Ppyong,

BabyLocket Xx