Talent #9

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #9: Cheap Creeper
 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

[in this chapter, there's a hint for the next couple of Hyoyeon! try to find it, GOOD LUCK :*]

The ‘Buying Christmas gifts’ went really well and fun and freaking funny. Here is it. We were in a clothes shop for old peoples [Yeah, I was actually picking clothes for our manager xD]

I left D.O and Suho for a while as I choose some clothes with Seohyun. When we came back, our eyes widened. They were talking to really old people. We hid behind some clothes rack to look at them for a while. The grandpas were actually flirting with them.

We were laughing so hard. When we saw their scared faces already, we approached them.

“Sorry grandpa, they’re taken.” I said as me and Seohyun wrapped our arms around them. Both of the grandpa frowned as they walk away.

That was really funny. Those grandfathers were really depressed when they left our sight.

We were currently in a taxi now, on the way back to our dorm.

“Noona, we really had fun.” Kyungsoo said as tapped those paper bags I made him lift. Yeah! I’m a goddess, I order people around. Joke, he insisted.

“I know,” I nodded as I smiled at them.

First stop was their dormitory building.

They ride off the car and waved goodbye to us.

“Bye noona, take care.” Suho said as he waved his hand which is the one holding his wig. That was funny.

“Annyeong, see you tomorrow,” I said as I waved back. I sat back again beside Seohyun who’s currently fixing her wig. I think she’s struggling. The pin she used got stuck between her hair and the wig. Seriously, what’s with that hair to hair tactic?

“Here, let me help you.” I said as I reached out for her hair, trying to pull the pin out of her hair.

“Unnie!! WATCH MY SCALP!!” Seohyun shouted as she slapped my hands away.

“Oh, wait, I have a pocket knife here,” I said as I pulled my knife out my pocket. This can help.

“UNNIE!! NO! You’re going to cut my hair?! You crazy?” She groaned as she moves away from me. Oh god. Sorry about that. I’m stupid.

“No, I wasn’t. Just the wig that connects from your hair,”

“Which is my hair too,”

“No, it wasn’t your hair. It’s a pin. I get stuck. I’ll cut it in the middle.” I said, cutting the pin in the middle before pulling it off her hair. Now it’s fixed.

“Thank you, Unnie. You have comb?” Seohyun asked as he combs her hair with her hands.

“I have none.” I waved my hands at her as I shook my head.

“What kind of a girl are you, Unnie? Girls should always bring-“

“Then, where’s yours?” I asked.

“Uhm, I kind of forgot it,”

“So, you call yourself a girl?” She shouted, pointing her finger, playfully.

Seohyun pouted. The maknae power.

“I think, Sunny pouts cuter.” I smirked. She hid her pocket knife back to her bag.

“That brat. Fresh sone always mistaken her as the maknae because of the way she acts. Tsk.” Seohyun scoffed as she looks away from her.

“We can always get back on her, anytime, Seobaby.” I winked as I looked outside. I think we’re getting nearer to our dormitory.

We should prepare ourselves for their scolding. I’m sure I’ll be meeting Jessica’s Ice stare again. It’s kind of weird that I got to sneak out off the photoshoot with the help of my hoobae. Remind me again that they’re not that innocent anymore.

I turn around and face a frowning Seohyun, ignoring her face. “Seobaby, when we got back. Run to our room and don’t leave unless I say so, araso?” I said, giving her my serious face. When I have this face on, I’m talking really serious.

“Okay unnie. I got it!” She smiled before turning away from me.

After five minutes, we arrived. I paid the driver and walk out of the taxi.

“Oh wait! Wait!” We turned around and saw the driver getting out of his taxi.

“What is it, Ahjussi?” I asked.

“Can you sign this for me? You know, for my daughter?” He said, presenting us out latest album. Oh my gawd! I think he was expecting us. That’s weird.

“Oh sure,” We said before accepting the pen and the album, we signed our signatures in our own part of the photobook before giving it back at him.

“Thank you very much. Thank you so, so much.” He said, bowing continuously.

“No problem. Got to go now, annyeong ahjussi. Take care.” We said before entering our dormitory building. We got inside an elevator, clicking a button with my quivering finger.

“Unnie, are you okay? You’re sweating,” Seohyun asked, worriedly. I’m nervous. Damn! I’m nervous.

“I’m okay. Just nervous, that’s all.” I smiled an assuring smile.

The elevator dinged as the door open. We walk out off the elevator, taking light steps.

“Who are we kidding to? It’s not like, they would hear us.” Seohyun groaned as she drags me in front our dorm. Remind me again, maknaes isn’t innocent anymore.

Seohyun clicked the door bell. Damn it!

“Why would you clicked the door bell?!” I whispered-shouted at her. Okay! That’ll be the last thing I would do I don’t want to get caught. !

“We can’t go in without them opening the door for us, unnie.” Seohyun said, as a matter-of-fact. Pabo! I know that, stupid!

I glared. What’s with the knowledge? I got that too, you know.

We heard shuffling from inside, I gulped. I hope they didn’t notice we sneaked out. My members’ would always contact our manager if I was doing well and all that caring . They always think I’m always useless things or some of my selfish things. They’re always up-to-date when it comes to me. Seohyun is the only one who didn’t care.

The door opened. A very surprise guy made our eyes widened.

“Wow...”


Annyeongggggggggg ^__^
I posted so early because... of your WONDERFUL comments!
Yeah! The earlier you respond to my updates, the earlier i'll update ;)
HAHAHA! LOL at your comments, klggndvnklfnsdivndsfv full of that xD hahah!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ♥♥♥♥
You encourage me more with your comments x))
Hmm A-jax & DMTN? I'll see about that. 
INFINITE?! All of you guessed the same thing. HAHA! Let's just wait for that.
I think the next chapter, you won't like it :(
Anyway, JUST WAIT!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!! ♥.♥

Byeeee! =)
Comment, Subscribe & Upvote!
See you next chapter ;)