Talent #2

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #1: Top Secret

 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

I laughed so hard when Eunhyuk and Onew was running after us, lucky us, it’s the ending already. As we run, we run directly on the stage where every SM Artists are singing ‘hope’, our ending song.

I run between EXO members, they were shocked, I can tell.

“NOONA!” Onew shouted, still running towards me. It’s funny they’re chasing me even though I didn’t do anything to me.

Hyun Suk was already lost when I run on stage.

I run towards the EXO members and hid behind Kris, since he have the tallest height here. What a giant!

“Noona,” He looked down on me, now I hate my height!

“Cover me!” I shouted as I lower myself in front of him, holding his tshirt tightly.

“Okay,” He agreed. I wasn’t actually looking at him from all the way down here. She’s damn tall. I wish I could be this tall. My mom’s killing me that I couldn’t reach the top shelf of her book shelf.

“But, you have to let go of my shirt first.” He chuckled. God! I think I’m ripping it off. Sorry for that.

“Ooops, I’m sorry.” I apologized.

OMO! Here they come. I tried my best to get block by Kris tallness. I guess, his legs were the problem. He’s spreading it up, now Onew and Eunhyuk can see me. Nice going there buddy.

“Yah! Kris-ah! Stop spreading your legs, they migh-“

“He’s doing that on purpose, noona.” Tao chuckled before walking along with Kai who’s laughing his off. I don’t know get it, why does he looks like a vampire or a serial killer? He got a big eye bugs and its colored really black.

“Sorry,” Kris said before spreading his legs some more. Oh gawd! They will see me.

“Hyung, there she is!” I heard Onew and even saw him pointing a finger at me. I screwed!

“Hyoyeon’s not here anymore, leave a message beep!” I said right on the microphone I was holding. Everyone laughed after that.

All of my co-company stared at me. Like I was a criminal! What I do?

“What? Let’s sing, Lalalalalala~” I said, humming the last part of the song which is playing right now. I run away after that. Goodness! I’m screwed! Lee Soo Man Ahjussi will kill me for this.

I run towards me girls and they are still running after me. But, right now he already caught Hyun Suk. He was beating him with his light stick.

“Yah! Hyoyeon-ah, what are you doing?” I looked up and saw Taeyeon Unnie glaring at me.

“What?” I asked, keeping my head and body down so he won’t see me. These boys are importunate.

“You’re holding on my t-shirt too tight, it’s already ripping off! LET.GO!” She shouted at me. Oh. I looked at her t-shirt; it was really near to ripping off!

“Sorry,” I grinned at her, holding up my two fingers. Strike two for them!

THANK YOU GODDESS OF ALL DANCERS! The song was done and everyone was bowing.

I bow with them. I glance at my side and saw far side from my place, Eunhyuk and Onew was bowing too. Goodness! Eunhyuk has Hyun Suk’s neck on his arm. He’s dead!

After saying thank you to all our fans, I quickly run off the stage and straight to our dressing room. I found BoA Unnie there with Key. What are they doing here?

“I know, Noona. I wanted a little sister and they brought a sloppy little dog.” Key made a disgusted expression. What are talking about?

“My brother told me he wanted two pieces of hamburger for dinner and they brought me instead; with additional lousy wings on my back.” BoA Unnie puffed an air right at his face. Making Key laughed at her.

Okay, that was weird.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

They looked at me and smiled.

“We didn’t see you there, Hyoyeon.” BoA beamed at me.

“I saw that.” I said, gazing at their hands slowly separating from each other.

“You saw what?” Key made a ‘pfft’ sound. Wow! He’s holding his hands together, slowly and trying not to be obvious. It’s like I’m not seeing it. Pfftt!

“I saw that.” I repeated, nodding my head towards their hands.

“You didn’t see anything that wasn’t supposed to be seen. You’re,” BoA unnie’s stuttering and right now, she was trying to find a good word to describe what I was I. “Hallucinating.” She finished.

Too obvious.

“What I saw is what I really see.” I nodded my head like a bubble head. This is funny!

Key is my best friend and he’s totally keeping a secret from me.

“You’re holding each-“

“GOTCHA!” I got dragged by someone. He got really strong hands, he’s really dragging me. My foot is sliding as he takes a good grip on my arms.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I shouted as they stuffed me a bag on my head. The hell! What’s happening?

I heard laugh. That’s definitely an EXO member. His laugh is huge. Even his voice is huge.

I think I know who he is.

“Shut up,” I shouted as they kept dragging me.

After a few minutes, they stood me up and pushed me. I think I slammed on a wall. Well, it’s hard. Can’t they know that I’m tired and I’m very sleepy? We still have concert tomorrow and I need some rest.

“Now, what are we going to do now?” I heard the guy talked.  That’s really one of my hoobaes.

“Chanyeollie! Is that you?” I asked. Only he and Kris have a big voice. I can tell.

He cleared his throat, “I’m not Chanyeollie, who’s that?” Another voice talked, now it’s girly. Did that guy just turned his voice into a girl so I won’t recognize it?

I heard a slapped. I pretty sure someone got slapped by another ‘someone’. Wait! WHY DO THEY EVEN DO THIS TO ME?! What I do?

“You guys are sickening, get me a juice.” I heard someone slammed a door opened. Such a bossy. Who could that be?

I heard another door slammed. Oh ! That guy is going to me! HELP ME!

“WHAAAAA!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME!?! YOU ! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed. Yah! Even though I’m the main dancer and lead rapper and only get few lines sometime none, I can really pull of a high note.

I started punching whoever was in front of me. Ow! This bag is killing me.

“YAH!” PUNCHED!

“YAH! KICKED!

“YAH!” UPPER CUT!

“YAH!” LOWER CUT!

“HYOYEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” I stopped with my skilled martial arts when I heard him shouted my name. Okay! WHY DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?

“WHO ARE YOU!?” I shouted back at him. This person owes me so much!

Then, suddenly, that guy slowly takes off the bag off my precious head. Then... Then... Then...

I fainted.



Another update :) Hope you like it ~ I fail at making jokes xDD LOL! Please, just appreciate my humour. HAHA!

If you love HYOYEON and you want more update.
Leave a Comment and UpVote :)