Talent #1

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #1: The Boys

 -------------------------------------------------- KH  --------------------------------------------------  

Hyoyeon smirked as she and her co-members finished their dance in front of millions of people.

“That was close,” Hyoyeon breathed deeply. She took the towel from the rack where towels are hanged, obviously.

“What was close?” She looked up and saw Taemin smiling in front of him. That’s rare. Even though they’re both dancers, they never had any bonding time together except for dance practices.

“I almost fell off the stage,” She laughed as she wiped herself with the towel she took.

“Omona, Noona! Are you alright?” Taemin started to panic as if it was really a big deal. He looked around Hyoyeon’s body and tried finding some bruises but found nothing.

“Taemin-goon. Almost, just almost. Don’t worry.” Hyoyeon chuckled. She thought he looks really cute when panicking. Is that why s always treat him like a baby?

Taemin sighed in relief, “I thought you really fell,” He said as he touched his chest, breathing deeply, “Onew hyung will kill me, if so.” Taemin muttered as he kept his eyes on the ground.

“You said what? Taemin.” Hyoyeon asked. She didn’t hear much of what he just said. He only heard the word ‘kill me’.

“Who will kill you, Taemin?” She asked, after asking the first question. Bonding time, Hyoyeon thought.

“Nothing, noona.” He just smiled as save.

She just laughed. He’s cute, goddamit. She can’t help it.

“Taeminnie, where are you my little baby? I need you know, right now!” Until someone shouted his cute name (Hyoyeon preferred that.). Who would call him ‘baby’ other than Key? No one. Just him.

“I’m right here, Umma!” Taemin shouted, still looking at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looked on the door, waiting for that guy to enter that door. After a second, she saw Key walking right on it.

“Taemin, what are you doing in Sunbaenims’ dressing room? I thought boys aren’t allowed in here? Shocks! I really want to enter here but Jonghyun’s kept telling me don’t. Am I that stupid?” Key whined as he scratched his head out. As if any minute, every strands of his hair would fall out.

The girls just laughed at him.

“Seems like Jonghyun doesn’t like you hanging out with us,” Jessica commented as folds the clothes she recently wore.

“What?! Boys aren’t allowed here? -“

“What did I just said about cursing?”

“I could curse all I want, Umma. I’m almost 20.”

“Not in front of our sunbaenims.” Key whispered as he covers the side of his mouth before smiling cheekily in front of the girls.

Once again, the girls laughed at them.

“It’s okay to curse, Key. As long as no Manager is around.” Seohyun assured him.

“Right, Unnie?” She turned to Hyoyeon whose busy texting.

“Unnie?” She called out once again, but she didn’t budge.

“Unnie!” Jessica shouted at her but still, she didn’t budge.

Key chuckled, “Let me handle this,” He raised his left hand before walking towards her. He gestured Taemin to move away, he moved away.

Without hesitation, he jerked the phone away from her and started running.

“OMG! NOT MY PHONE!” Hyoyeon shouted, loudly as she could. She run and tried catching Key who’s practically screaming all the way the hallway.

“Oh my gawd! THEY ARE TEXTING EACH OTHER! SO SWEET!” Key shouted as he read the following messages as he run for his life. He stopped when he bumped into someone.

He laughed, “You’re not going to believe this, Hyung. They are texting each other.” Key gasped for air as he lifted the phone in front of his other sunbae’s face.

“NO! HYUKKIE! DON’T READ IT!” Hyoyeon shouted as run foot by foot, trying to be in front of him right in time.

Key just laughed and completely gives it to Eunhyuk who has his eyes widen.

“See you later? My goodness, Hyoyeon-ah! Are you cheating on me with this ballroom dance guy?” Eunhyuk gasped once again as he look on the phone for more messages.

As expected, Hyoyeon just played along.

“I told you not to look,” She said, doing inhale and exhale as she grabbed the phone from his hand.

“WHAT!? YOU REALLY CHEATING ON ME?!?” Eunhyuk shouted, throwing a tantrum. Trying not to laugh. Obviously, Hyoyeon was already laughing.

“Okay, what’s the conflict about?” Both of them look behind them and saw Hyun Suk walking towards them.

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth, “You! You’re such a woman snatcher!” Eunhyuk walked towards him and point an accusing finger on him.

Hyun Suk died laughing.

“Don’t laugh, this is a serious business.” Eunhyuk said in a serious tone. He’s really a great actor, isn’t it?

“Hyukkie~” Same as with Hyoyeon, who’s holding his stomach as she laughs.

“Don’t Hyukkie, Hyukkie me. You cheated on me,” He shouted, “With him!” He shouted, once again as he points a finger on Hyun Suk who’s chuckling completely.

“Noona, got my messages?” Another shocking event for Eunhyuk. He turned around and saw Onew running towards Hyoyeon with his phone on his hand. He has this huge smile.

“You too!” Eunhyuk shouted and blocked Hyoyeon from in front; before Onew could ever go near her.

“Noona?” Onew called out.

Hyoyeon was currently behind Eunhyuk, laughing his off. We all know it’s funny when Eunhyuk speaks English. Wait! All of his dialogues were English.

“So, are you the real mistress?” Eunhyuk asked arms are raised on the side, blocking his view to Hyoyeon.

“Mistress? Eh?” Onew jaw dropped.

“I’m his husband, you punk!” Eunhyuk said, raising his fist, getting ready for the punch.

“Hyung! Hyung! No! Okay, I’ll leave now! I’m sorry.” He apologized continuously, raising both of his hands in defense.

Hyoyeon just have to laugh.

“I’m only kidding, Jinki-ah.” Then, Eunhyuk started laughing his off.

Onew dropped his hands down and glared at his sunbaenim.

“That’s not funny, Hyung. You’re face looks really serious, it scares me.” Onew playfully slapped him on his biceps.

“I’m sorry, just messing with you,” Eunhyuk chuckled.

Neither of them knew that the girl that they’ve been fighting for was, “OH MY GOD! WHERE’S HYOYEON!?!?” Onew shouted as he accidently pushed Eunhyuk aside and found no one behind him anymore.

“WHERE IS SHE?” Ignoring the harsh push, Eunhyuk look behind him and they saw her with Hyun Suk running together.

“HYOYEON-AH!”

“NOONA!” 


  Here's an update xD Hope you like it! Sorry if its lame. I at comedy genre ^_^

Leave a comment if you LOVE HYOYEON <33