Talent #4

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #4: Oppa Nappa
 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

My eyes widened. I was confused. Congratulations for what? I haven’t done anything that will make them proud. None! Zero! But, I do feel happy without any reason. And, that was stupid.

“w-what?” I asked, stupidly. I know! I don’t even know what are they congratulating me for? I’m an awesome girl, I know that. I’m a great dancer, I know that too. Definitely, not that good at singing; that’s why I get little lines, right?

“Congratulations!” They shouted again as they throw different things at me. The hell! Someone threw me a .

“Yah!” I yelled as I picked up the from the floor and threw it back to them. Whoever owned that will die. –Insert evil laugh here-

I mean, I am still .

“Sorry, just making sure you’ll use protection when you’ll experience your first time.” Sunny Unnie said as she picked up and pocketed it. She was freaking grinning.

“UNNIE!” I shouted at her, trying to avoid the humiliation she just caused.

The place was packed. I think every SM Artists are here, I think not only SM Artist.

Then, they all laughed. Is it me or the part? I bet for the . Wait! How old am I? Maybe it’s my birthday. But they should have greeted me ‘Happy Birthday’ and not ‘Congratulations’.

They continue to laugh at me. Ah! This is so embarrassing. Goddess of Goodness! What have I done to deserve this kind thing?! I’ve been a good girl lately, whyyyy!?

“Shut up!” I shouted. And they all went quiet. Much better.

“What’s this all-“

“Oops! Sorry we’re late!” The voice came from the guy who just gets inside the room. He apologized for being late so this is a prank?

I looked at their direction and it was BoA Unnie and Key. And they are holding each others’ hands.

My eyes were on them only. “Am I the only one who’s oblivious about their relationship?” I asked as I looked around the room. I pretty sure they’re together.

“No! Hyoyeon-ah, I’m just hooking up BoA Noona with my, ahmm, my brother, yeah my brother it is.” That was a lie.

“You don’t have a brother, you’re an only child, pabo!” I retorted, staring at him.

I feel so left out. My best friend, which is KEY, he didn’t even told me he was with BoA unnie already. And that small thing saddens me. You Diva!

“Her mom adopted a boy,” Then, the rest of the SHINee members walk out from the room. That was Onew who talked.

“That so stupid, how can you hook a baby boy with BoA unnie?” I asked, stomping my feet on the ground.

“No, Noona. They adopted a 20 years old guy,” Taemin explained. My jaw dropped. How can his parents adopt a 20 years old guy? Is that even legal? He’s OLD! He can handle himself without having someone adopting him. Dang it!

“His name is Ki Jun,” Key grinned.

“That’s my freaking best friend you’re talking about,” I snapped as I glared at him. THAT IS MY BEST FRIEND!

“That’s why I knew you, because of him.” Key smiled as he approached me and squeezed my shoulders.

I raised an eyebrow, “We met in practice, Key!” I corrected him, raising my voice as if I was the manager who’s talking.

“Y-yeah,” He laughed nervously as he walked back to BoA Unnie.

“Noona love younger guys, that’s why.” He stick-out his tongue before pulling himself with BoA unnie out of the room. Ugh, best friends! They’re complicated.

But, Ki Jun has a lot of things to explain.

“Back to this ‘thing’, what’s with all the congratulations?” I asked as I crossed my arms on my chest and simply tapped my foot on the ground. I was smiling, actually.

“It’s for your early ‘amazing’ projects, Hyo~ Aren’t you happy for our ‘early’ celebration?” Taeyeon raised her hands to show off her spirit fingers. Yeah! I’m happy.

“Ohh,” I smiled. I felt relieved. How can they know my future projects are?

A minute later, someone knocked on the door. That was our manager and Lee Soo Man. They made us all sit, me in the middle of the room. I wonder why.

“Okay, Hyoyeon. Are you ready?” Our manager asked. Of course I am! I was born ready.

“Yes Oppa,” I answered. I crossed my legs and placed both of my hands together on my lap. I am ready. Maybe this is about my future yada yada projects. I mean, y-yeah~

“We have received a lot of complains from the fans lately and it’s bugging us. Especially, Lee Soo Man Sunbaenim. And the complaints was about you,” He smiled. What to smile about? It was complaining not praising.

I sighed, “Do they think I’m ugly for the group again?” I sighed heavily this time.

“You’re a long time ugly, Hyo!” Eunhyuk shouted. As if that won’t hurt my pride.

“Shut up you monkey!” I retorted as I stick my tongue out for him. It doesn’t really hurt my pride though, since he’s uglier than me.

“You shut up!” He snapped back as he marches forward.

I stood up, “You started it!” I shouted back at him. And here it comes again.

“At least I’m a guy!”

“Half monkey, though.”

“At least I’m a good dancer,”

“I was there when you’re practicing!”

“At least I can rap,”

“I rap Zelo’s Warrior part in front of the audience before!”

“At least, uhm,”

“Got nothing? So, shut up!” I said before taking my seat again. He’s so conceited bastard, that’s all. That left the people laughing at Eunhyuk. How awesome our relationship is?

“Okay~ that was fun!” Lee Soo Man chuckled, awkwardly as I sensed. He’s old, old people are awkward!

He cleared his throat to say good bye to the awkward air.

“As I was saying, it’s a good complains, Hyoyeon-ah. They want you more,”

 

Sorry for the late update :) Been busy ^_^
Which couple should I do next? Some EXOxHYOYEON? or SHINEExHYOYEON? BAPxHYOYEON? Feel free to tell me :)
Anyway, do comment and subscribe. 


Please like our cover group page > BibimBAP! We are covering BAP :) We already debuted last sunday ^_^