Talent #6

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #6: T.O.P
 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

Weeks had passed after my bonding with the BAP boys. I kind of missed them. They have text me a lot lately (especially Himchan and Yongguk.) and asked me if we can hang out again but my schedule was packed that week so I have to refused.

But now, it’s Monday and I have another schedule, alone. Not alone alone, but another schedule without my girls.

I have a photoshoot with my dongsaengs, Sehun and Chanyeol. It’s our first time bonding with each other (well, except with the practices and sm town concerts.).

And I’m so excited to chat with Baekhyun, I heard he’s a Girls’ Generation fanboy. I was really surprised. When we first saw him, he was practicing a dance when we peeked in. We praised his dancing skills by clapping our hands and sending compliments. Oh.my.gad! His eyes were sparkling. He wasn’t moving at on is place and he was only staring right at us. He’s reaction was so funny.

Oh right, he’s not there since it’s only Sehun and Chanyeol. Why am so stupid?

I entered the studio and saw a bunch of people. I can’t even spot Sehun and Chanyeol over this crowd.

“HYOYEON IS HERE!” My manager for today, announced. Does he really have to do that?

All heads turn around just to see me standing near the door, awkwardly. Yeah! I was known to be the awkward member of our group.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon-imnida~” I greeted as I bow 360 towards them. They all returned it with obvious blank faces. What’s up with them? I think that’s part of growing old.

My manager quickly pulled me on a seat where it faced the mirror. I’m getting my make up done again.

“Miss Kim,”

“Please, call me Hyoyeon.” I insisted the makeup artist.

“Hyoyeon-sshi, are you ready?” She asked as she smiled towards the mirror. She looks very young, younger than me, I can tell. She’s a bit chubby, pouty lip and her eyes are so pretty.

I nodded as I response. I close my eyes and tried to relax.

After one hour and twenty-five minutes with the makeup, finally freaking done! That’s the longest make-up-ing someone had every done. Does she have slow hands?

I opened my eyes. Wow! I’m so pretty. It’s plain but pretty. Why this plain makeup does take so long?

“Thanks,” I mumbled as I got up from the chair to proceed to wardrobes.

They put a chic style of clothing on me. I look like a kid. What’s up with them? Wait, I haven’t seen any EXO members around.

“Manager Oppa, where’s Sehun and Chanyeol? I thought I’m doing this photo shoot with them?” I asked as I fix my outfit.  I’m wearing a crown. How adorable! I can clearly call myself a princess now. Awesome, isn’t it?

“They’re still changing,” He answered back, eyes stuck on his phone.

After a minute, waiting for them, they came with grins on their faces.

“Annyeong Noona,” I waved at me. I stood up and greeted them back. Finally, a project with our dongsaengs. It’s actually my first time to see them up close.

“Uhm, Noona, we have a little bit problem,” Chanyeol grinned. By that grin, I think that’s not really a problem. Really, Chanyeol? Really?

“What is it?” I said as I gave them a worried look. It’s a fake expression, for your information.

“My other-“He don’t have to explain, I heard a shouts, let me clear that for you, a shouts, that means it’s freaking many. I turned around and saw their other members running like a little kid at the door. They were shouting and jumping, pretty much kid.

“NOONA!!!” They shouted as they approach me. They all quickly hug me, they all, freaking all. I was squeezed like a fluffy teddy bear in the middle. I just chuckled and didn’t show off my discomfort.

When they all released me, I smiled. “Aw, it’s nice to see you all here.” I smiled at them, big smile.

“NOONA~” They all pouted. Yeah, a kid.

“What?” I asked or shouted at them.

“Someone wants to meet you,” Suho announced with his cute baby voice. Adorable~ I think I know who that is, I definitely know.

“I kn-“

“Noona!!” He shouted (whoever he is) and approached for a hug, a tight bear hug.

Just as he hugs me, I realize it was Baekhyun. Wow! It’s really him. His fluffy heaven-like hair is killing me. I patted his head, another way just to feel his very soft hair.

“Baekhyun-ah,” I greeted as I continue to pat his head like little puppy.

He released me, “Noona, can you give this to Taeyeon Noona? I haven’t seen for two days and really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,” I don’t know if how many ‘really’ words he just mentioned, but enough to grin at him, awkwardly. Okay, I know you really love her, why not me? I’m pretty, not very much good at singing but I’m a dancer. Am I?

“Really miss her,” He finished with a big smile. I accepted the thing and gave it to my assistant.

“I’ll make sure she’ll receive it,” I said with a smile.

“Okay! EVERYONE ON THE SET! PLE-“I saw the photographer turned around and saw us. He grinned like he has an evil plan in her mind.

“Well, look what we have here,” He walked around the circle we all standing on. The EXO members stared at him, weirdly.

He grinned and turned around to face the staffs, “Okay, grab these 10 members! Makeup, wardrobe, make them presentable. Chop Chop!” He shouted. After that, they grabbed the remaining members and starts doing their job.

While me, Sehun and Chanyeol just laughed at them.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” I said as I stare at Kai who have his eyelid being brushed by eyeliner.

“I know,” Sehun agreed, as if he knows who I’m talking about.

I totally adore Kai (in a friendly way, of course), his dancing, and the way he rap. We totally fit each other since I’m amazing at dancing and rapping, WHAT AM I SAYING?!?

“Noona,”

I just, you know? All of his teasers are stored in my phone.

“Noona,”

It just so amazing how he moves is freaking body.

“Noona,”

How he or brushes his lips with his thumb.

“Noona,”

I am so grateful to have him as my partner in my solo performances. If so?

“Noona,”

Aish! Shut up, HYOYEON! You’re making it too obvious. For your information, readers, I am-

“OUCH!” I groaned as I rub the back of my head. Somebody just slapped my head, who’s that freak?

“Who did that?” I asked, stupidly. Who the hell disrespect who’s older than them? WHO!?

“I am,” I turned around and saw Kai raised his left hand.

“Aish, you brat!” I grumbled as I hit him on his shoulder. “That’s now how you respect a noona,” I said as I slapped him again.

“Aw noona, why are you treating me like this?” he said in his cute voice. Aw, so cute! He even pouted. Aw! So cute! I just want to pinch his cute fluffy cheeks. What are you saying, Hyoyeon?

“Okay, I forgive you.” I sighed. What’s happening to me?

After a few minutes, I’ve been avoiding looking at Kai for the whole photo shoot. I don’t know why I’m so attracted at him. Is it because of how he dances? I think so.

Author-nim, you told me this is going to be all about me, right? –Nods-

Then, why am I attracted to Kai? I don’t know, why you asking me? I don’t control your heart.

Oh, I see. But, you’re the one writing the story!! Just shut up so I can continue the story.

I can’t shut up because my heart is beating louder than my thoughts. You’re lucky you’re my favorite member –sticks tongue out-

I sat between Sehun and Chanyeol for the photo. I can see the other members staring at me, some are teasing me with this two person. I was surprised when I first heard Chanyeol’s voice. He has a cute baby face but his voice is freaking deep. For Sehun, he’s so quiet. That’s all. Period.

I walked towards the fridge where every drink is there. I pulled a water bottle and twist the cap open.

“Noona,” I heard a voice, I place the tip of the bottle on my lips and starts drinking. I turned around and saw Kris and Lay standing in front of me.

“Hmm.” I hummed in response. I pulled the bottle of my mouth and ‘bout to wipe my lips with the back of my hand but a hands stopped me.

“Uhm,” I stared at them.

“Use this, noona.” Lay handed me a handkerchief. Ow! How sweet of him.

“Thanks,” I said as I take it. I wiped my lips with it. I’m not planning to give this back. I wiped my lips with this. That’s gross. As a girl I’ll give it back properly.

“I’ll make sure you get this cleaner.” I said as I put it back on my back pocket. Even before I slip it in a hand stop my wrist.

“No, noona. We’ll clean it.” Kris snatched it on my hands and clutched it in his hands.

“Okay,” I giggled. I think I know where this is going.

“Back to work, everyone!” The photographer shouted.

“See you, guys. Looking forward to have photos with you two.” I winked at them before running back towards the photographer.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a scream. I hid behind the wall and peek at where the scream came from.

“WHAAA~ thank you, Lay! You’re such a good awesome friend! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” Kris squealed like a freaking girl while hugging the handkerchief I used. Another fan boy, I can tell. Muhahah! (That’s an evil laugh, by the way, if you’re wondering ;))

“You owe me pineapple tidbits,” He said, grinning like hell.

I quickly walk back the studio to avoid being caught by them. This is a wonderful day.

Another update! Yay! Sorry if its late. Exams =/ but that's okay! It's over and I have my christmas break already :)) YAY! So, this is the first part with EXO ~

Is that mean it have second part? OH YES IT IS! <33

To the one who requested for Lay and Kris, sorry if its short I'll add another moment in the next chapter :)

Any particular EXO memberxHyoyeon you want me to add? Just comment ^_^


That's it :) Please do comment, your comments helps me a lot xDD Upvote and subscribe ~