Talent #8

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #8: Beautiful Stranger
 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

 So it is, we escaped. Sadly, he brought D.O along. I thought I finally had my first date with him. *frowns*

Anyway, that’s not what I escaped for, I escaped to buy gifts. D.O suggested to buy first some wigs and stuffy clothes for disguise. You know, so no one will recognize every one of us.

We went inside a familiar store to buy costumes. Of course, it’s familiar. Since, this is where all celebrities buy some disguises. I love the store owner, so friendly and so… Handsome.

“Hey there, what can I get for you?” I looked up and got greeted by that handsome store owner. He’s the only one working here, only him. He got the looks that can kill every gorgeous girl in the world.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Song, we would like to buy some wigs for disguises. One explosion-“ D.O got cut off by Suho who’s giving him a puzzled look, or most likely a shocked look.

“Explosive? I told you I won’t wear that kind of wig, it makes me look smaller,” Suho complained as he glared to D.O who’s only laughing at him. This is why I hate bringing someone acquaintance to me, along with his/her friend because I get left out.

“You don’t want explosive wig? Mr. Song, just get him an Afro wig please.” D.O said to Mr. Handsome-y-hot-looking Song.

“Right away, Kyungsoo-sshi,” He winked before walking away to get that so-called Afro wig.

“What’s an Afro wig, Kyungsoo?” I asked as I looked around the store.

I’ve been here for like ages. That one time when we escape the building to go to Lotte World, I went here to buy some awesome scarf. Too bad, Mr. Song wasn’t yet the owner of the store, it was his mother. Yeah! I hate his mother; she’s ten times scarier than Sooyoung when she’s craving for food.

“You’ll see,” D.O smiled while Suho sulked. I think that Afro is bad.

When Mr. Song came back, he was holding a big black wig. Woah! That’s totally terrible.

Mr. Song handed it to D.O carefully.

“What the hell, Kyungsoo-ah!? I’m not going to wear that!!” He took a step back, avoiding Kyungsoo’s hand, trying to make him wear it.

“Uhm, Mr. Song, can you just get me that Bouffant Auburn wig? I would love that instead!” Suho shouted.

Mr. Song only laughed at them before heading off to get that so-called bouffant wig.

“Mr. Song, mine is Peggy Sue wig. I want the pink one.” Kyungsoo shouted before Mr. Song enters the Wig department of the store.

I looked at them and saw D.O already put down the wig and tries to hide his laugh. I think he’s just messing with him, that’s all.

After the laugh died, they put their attention to me who looks like statue standing in front of the counter.

“So, Noona, what wig would you like to buy?” Suho asked as he flopped down on the small sofa on the corner.

I looked around some more, trying to think of any particular wig.

“Since, both of you is planning to be a girl, I’ll be a guy then,” I chuckled as I imagine myself being a guy.

“Which wig? Do you want that Elvis wig, noona? I’ll buy it for you, an early Christmas gift.” He chuckled. That’s a really nice wig, Kyungsoo. Early Christmas gift, my .

“Anyo, I’ll go with the spiky Mohawk wig. I love that,” I said as I tapped the glass counter.

Let’s just skip, okay. I don’t want our author to get tired of writing each and every detail of all the happenings. She has a life too. *grins* you’re not getting any cookie for what you just said. I didn’t say that to get a cookie. What then? I said that to get a new pair of shoes, will you? NO!

In a summary, Kyungsoo wore that Peggy Sue wig. He wore that T-shirt with ‘Hello Amour’ tag on it along with the Leopard Flared Skirt, remind me to buy that for Seohyun, it looks cute on her. A caped trench freaking coat. Oh gawd! And, a Pointe Ballet Flats. HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL NOW! THE HECK! He’s even prettier than me!

While for Suho, he wore that wig. A sheer white jersey t-shirt along with plaid school skirt. He even used his Noona’s Rocking jacket for it. He’s damn ready. Did he plan this all along? He even wore a Fran boots. Damn yeah! He looks even more girl than me.

 As for myself, I wore that wig. And those clothes those guys’ wear. I even bought some fake tattoos for my arm. This is going to be harder than I thought.

After 30 minutes, we are now perfectly disguised. Thanks for Suho’s wonderful plan.

I felt a vibration on my jeans; I grabbed my phone out and saw a text from the maknae.

From: Seobaby

Eonnie, where are you? Everyone’s looking for you! Are you out of your mind? We are worried sick! My goodness. Are-

Okay, that was a very long message I received. I don’t even want to finish reading it.

I clicked ‘call’ and waited for Seobaby to answer it. It took only one ring for her to pick it up.

“Unnie, where are you? The shoot’s photographer is really mad at you. Where are you?” She sounds calmer than the text she sent me. That’s our maknae. Youngest but the weirdest.

“Sorry, Seohyun-ah. I’m here at Mr. Song’s Shop.” I said, apologizing. I don’t really like lying to our maknae. Besides, she’s my closest in Girls’ Generation since we’re roommates.

“That’s o- Wait what? You’re in a Mr. Song’s disguise shop? What are you doing there, Unnie?” I ignored her politeness. See, even when she’s practically mad, she’s still being polite towards me. I once confronted her about it; she told I was older than her. Lame excuse!

“Please come here, can you? Are you busy?” I asked. I glanced at Suho and Kyungsoo, they were busy fixing their outfit. I heard something about ‘you already look good’ from Suho. I think Kyungsoo’s struggling with his wig.

“No, Unnie. I just here hanging inside our dorm. I’ll be there in five minutes,” She said before hanging up. I think she’s alone. She won’t actually accept my offer to come here if she’s with someone.

I pocketed my phone and looked at Suho and Kyungsoo.

“Ready to go?” Suho asked, in his attempt girl voice. His voice even cracked in the middle of his sentence.

I chuckled, “Let’s just wait for another five minutes, Seohyun would like to come,” I said. They both nodded in understanding. I felt relieved that they didn’t get mad at me for inviting someone without their permission.

After exact five minutes, she came; already in her disguise.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” She greeted when she noticed Kyungsoo and Suho.

She went towards them, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Seo Seohyun,” She bowed once again. Okay, I think she didn’t recognize two of her dongsaengs. Oh yeah! THEIR DISGUISES WORKED!

“Uhm, noona- we’re- uhm- Hyoyeon noona, help.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. He mouthed the word ‘help’.

Seohyun looked at me and backed to them.

“Uhm, Seohyun-ah, they’re Suho and D.O in disguise,”

Annyeonghaseyooooooo ^_^
Here's another update :) Hope you like it.
I really appreciate your positive feedbacks. Thank you very much!
I see everyone loves HyoxExo. hmmm~ I'll see what I can do.
For the next chapter, I'll give you a clue for the next Hyo couple.
It's another rookie group that contains 7 members.
GUESSSSSS!! ^^

ANNYEONG! ♥
Comment, Subscribe & Upvote :))
See you next chapter! :DD