Talent #5

Kim Hyoyeon

Talent #4: You-aholic
 --------------------------------------------------  KH -------------------------------------------------- 

Once upon a time, inside a car with full of costumes and props and more yada yada yada.

Yeah! I’m inside a car, on my way to the shooting place. I was surprised when our manager announced to me that I’ll be joining BAP’s new music video, Stop It. I got script the same day I was flattered. BAP is a group from TS Company and I’m from SM Entertainment but still, they let me be the leading lady. Isn’t it wonderful?

“Unnie, are we there yet?” I asked my stylist. I’m bored; we’re inside the car for like an hour. My is aching already.

“We’re almost there.”

“You said that, ten minutes ago,” I snapped as I glared at her. She’s addicted to texting lately that’s why I get clown looking face when I’m performing.

“I’ll continue to say the same thing if you don’t stop asking the same question every time.” She glared back. Okay, that was half true. I asked her earlier ‘Are we there already?’ not ‘Are we there yet?’ That was totally different from each other.

“Wake me up if we’re there already.” I said. I slammed myself on her lap and starts dreaming about being the next BoA. Lol! Just kidding. I want Girls’ Generation to be the famous girl group in the entire universe.

“Wake up! We’re here.” Dang it! It’s not yet a minute when she woke me up. Are you freaking kidding me?

“Aish!” I ruined my hair in frustration.

She ignored me.

I got out from the car and was surprised when I saw BAP members standing outside with a wide grin on their face.

“We are BAP, YES SIR!” They greeted with their gestures.

I giggled. They were so cute. I mean, they’re pretty awesome. When I first they’re live performance of Warrior I was amazed. Their charisma, I LOVE IT! Out of all the groups that debuted this year (My hoobaes, EXO is an exemption.) they are the best. Their strong appearance, their unity it was all awesome.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Hyoyeon.” I greeted back. After that, they completely dragged me under a tent where all the equipments in shooting are placed.

“Noona, I’m Bang Yongguk. I’ll be your leading man for today.” Yongguk beamed as if I don’t know, I read the script. According to the script, I’m a teacher. Perfect! It’s the least job I will do.

“Hey! I told manager-nim to switched place with you and he did. So, I’m the leading man now.” Himchan retorted at his hyung. LOL! He asked that.

“HEY! He didn’t tell me anything.”

“Because I’m more handsome than you!”

“You’re not! I was picked first meaning; I’m more handsome than you!”

“No, I AM!”

“NO! ME!”

“Okay! Shut up! We all know that you both have a crush on Hyoyeon noona that’s why you’re fighting!” Daehyun shouted as if he was the leader. I was flattered! They have a crush on me. That was awesome. I laughed when I saw both of them blushing.

“Yeah, you know Noona,” Zelo and JongUp dragged me away from the four members and starts telling me how much love both of that dudes are giving me.

“Yeah! Noona! They even have a poster of you in their room. They always sing your parts in any Girls’ Generation songs.” JongUp added. I only laughed about it. Finally, not only Taeyeon Unnie has her own fanboys, even me! Yay!

“That’s why I can’t sleep in my room properly. Yongguk hyung even sings in his sleep.” Zelo pouted. I love the maknae as always.

“Let’s tell manager I’ll switch room with Yongguk hyung so we can be together.” JongUp beamed as he claps his hands continuously.

“Okay! YAY!” Zelo agreed before dragging JongUp away from me. Wow! Kids these days. They are still really young.

And, I was left alone again.

I roamed around the set, trying to be comfortable with the environment they have. Luckily, no one bothered me the whole time.

After five minutes, they called so they can start the filming.

I was dressed in a short skirt and a top. As long as I looked like teacher! I don’t have to tell every detail, that’s so tiring!

I walked over the director and he told me the things I will do. As if I don’t know. I read the script, remember? Sentido Comun!

I first shoot the scene with Yongguk which is the really main male lead of the music video. I bet Himchan was pouting right now. Poor Himchan.

After three hours (or more than) of filming, it was successful! My favorite part was the classroom and when Yongguk was pulling me without me, seeing him. LOL! We took a lot takes of that scene because I can’t help laughing at myself.

BAP’s manager invited me take dinner with him for the successful shooting of the music video. I’m glad they liked my acting. That’s so hard for me to do.

We arrive at the restaurant passed ten already. I still have a schedule tomorrow with the girls. That’s okay. At least I can wake up earlier than them even though I was the one who sleep last.

“I’m so glad that you accepted the project, Miss Hyoyeon.” Their manager said. I’m really glad too. With all these cute little babies, I really enjoyed it.

Oh! I remember the part that I slapped Youngjae, which was epic. Who would be happy if a guy gave you dead flowers? NONE!

“I’m glad too, Oppa. It was really fun working with them.” I gestured towards the BAP members who’s busy eating (well, except for Himchan and Yongguk, who’s practically grinning right at me.).

“We’re so glad working with you too, Noona. I hope we have bunch of projects to work on, near future.” Yongguk beamed, weirdly. That fact was that when Yongguk is grinning, his gums were showing up. And that was so adorable.

“Maybe, soon.” Himchan added. Adding an effect of sighing as if he was daydreaming about me.

After an hour of eating and having fun with BAP members (along with the manager, of course.), they went to send me back to my dorm.

We were in a car and they were playing their brand new song.

“Hajima~ Hajima~” I sang along with them. They are so adorkable, if I could hang out with them, I could! As long as I’m free.

The song ended and we’re still not yet there. Since, I wanted to stay in contact with them, I asked for their numbers.

“Hey guys,” I shouted over the loud music. The driver quickly lowered the volume of the song. It was our new song ‘Flower Power’. They have a great taste of music. I like it.

They all put the attention on me now, “You know, since I had a lot of fun hanging out with you, guys, today. I want to ask for your num-“I wasn’t finished with my sentence yet, they already have their phones in front of me, numbers typed on it.

“Okay,” I said, awkwardly. I quickly saved their numbers on my phone with their names.

“Noona, let us save your number too,” Youngjae beamed as he readied his phone on his hands.

I agreed. I mentioned my number and they saved it on their phone.

“Noona! Yongguk saved your number as HyoGuk with a heart~” Zelo sang as he tease Yongguk by pushing him. He’s blushing! Oh, I love my fan boys.

I only laughed.

“Himchan Hyung saved your number as Hyochannn~” JongUp teased too. I think they’re obsessed with me, that am cool. I can totally handle it as long it doesn’t go overboard.

When we arrived in front of our dorm building, I climbed down.

“I really had a great time,” I smiled at them and start waving at them.

“Annyeong~ Thank you.” I said as I wave at them. They were waving back with an adorable smile.

“We are BAP, yes sir!” They greeted once again with the gestures. I love my dongsaengs.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Dancing Queen Hyoyeon –imnida~” I greeted back with Girls’ Generation gestures.

I waited for the van to move before going up to our dorm. Before I walk in, I heard them call me. I turned around.

They have their hands formed into a heart, “SARANGHAEYO HYOYEON NOONA!”

 

Here's another update. It's a bit long since the upcoming days, I'll be busy. I hope you like this. I started with BAPxHYOYEON couple. Let's just pretend that Hyoyeon was the girl in their Stop It MV, neh?

What should do I do next? EXO? XD


Hope you like it. Do Comment, Upvote and Subscribe. Recommend, if you can! My goal is to have fifty subscriber for this story :)