Encouragement

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
This is it. I am going to make a reality show to determine who my future wife is and there is no turning back. Since there are a lot of requirements, I bet only those who are willing to do so will join. I am challenging all ELFs to know how confident they are. But then again, will my future wife join this search?
 
Your POV :)
 
I wanted to join that search, really.. But I don't have any confidence so I went to my best friend Miyu's house to bring out the best in me. During these times when I feel insecure about myself, she's the one I can depend on.
 
Miyu: ______! *hugs you* Omoooo! Have you heard about the news about your Teukie oppa?
You: I-i did! But Miyu.. I wanted to join.. but I don't think I'm pretty enough.. *sighs*
Miyu: Ya! Yes you are! Look, in terms of height, you are qualified. You're 165cm, sporty, and very pretty.
You: I am..?
Miyu: Yes, _____. Since when did I lie to you, best friend? Look. Don't be intimidated by those girls who would join. I know there are a lot of fans whose bias is Teukie oppa, but it is inevitable. You just have to be confident. You are beautiful inside and out, believe me. If I was Leeteuk oppa, I would definitely choose you.
 
Hearing those words from my best friend, it felt great. Now I feel confident about myself now.
 
You: Really? You would?
Miyu: That is.. if I was Leeteuk! Hahahaha! Now go and join that search and marry Leeteuk oppa, arraseo?
You: But.. aren't you going to join this search?
Miyu: Aniyo. My height and weight are not qualified. Besides, Teukie oppa is yours and Donghae is mine, right? I am going to give you my moral support instead! Chingu, hwaiting!!
You: Gomawo, Miyu.. I don't know what I'm going to do without you.. *hugs her*
Miyu: Cheomaneyo. *smiles* So.. when and where are you going to send the applications?
You: Maybe later.. or some other day. What do you think?
Miyu: *grabs your hand* Lets go! You are so going to win this!!
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
The beginning of the submission of the applications begins now. As expected, there were tons of people who submitted and I have to look for someone with potentials. Since there are thousands of applications in my hands right now, I want to have a quota for this search. From thousands of girls, I will choose hundred. Then for the next round, there would only be fifty girls competing with one another. I asked someone to help me with this, and he's also going to be the one hosting this reality search. And of course, I am talking about my dongsaengs. We are currently inside the office right now, taking a glimpse on the applications.
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung.. this girl? *looks at the form*
Leeteuk: I don't know. Physically, she's too.. matured and she kind of looks old.
Kyuhyun: But you are old too. *evil laugh*
Leeteuk: Ya! I didn't mean her age! I meant, her appearance!
Ryeowook: How about her? *shows the picture*
Leeteuk: Uhm.. too.. seductive. I mean, I don't like girls who wear such revealing outfits.
Donghae: Ahhhhh~ This one! She seems to be simple, yet pretty at the same time!
 
I looked at the form that Donghae showed me, and I was captivated with that girl's picture. She really was pretty.
 
Leeteuk: Donghae.. she really is. *looks at it* I really hope to see her soon.
Donghae: Well, you can. Her details are stated there. 165cm in height, long hair.. she's perfect for you.
Leeteuk: But.. we'll see if she really is the one.
 
The show has not yet started, yet someone already captured my attention. I am hoping to get to know her, but I have to see first if she really has a potential. Tomorrow, we will be meeting the girls who auditioned so.. Goodluck, ladies. May the best woman win.