Good News

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
The News. I was browsing the internet when I found out everything. That my bias Leeteuk will enlist himself in the army soon. But wait! There's more!
 
“If that girl waits for me for two years, I think she’s somebody that will wait for me for the rest of her life,” he said. “If I do end up beginning a relationship before I leave and she does wait for me, I will marry that girl within 5 years.”
 
Really?! He would? And according to the news, he would marry an ELF as well! Leeteuk oppa, please pick me. I am willing to wait for you. I've been a fan of Super Junior since *insert year here*. Please don't find someone else.. I'm here.. And you belong with me..
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung, are you serious with what you've said in Strong Heart? You know that it would be published in the news or in any website.
Leeteuk: Of course. I am already 30 years old and I will be released in the army when I'm 32. And I wanted to get married when I reach 35.
Ryeowook: Do we really need to have a partner in life, hyung? Because for me, I'm happy being single.
Kyuhyun: Ya Ryeowook. Let's give hyung a chance since he's getting older! Hahaha! *laughs*
Leeteuk: You evil maknae! *hits him with a newspaper* EAT FOOD! You two!
 
(Eat food is similar to F--- you because when you pronounce Barbeque in Korean, it's like saying Bah-bah-Kyu which rhymes with that foul word. Just saying)
 
Kyuhyun: Of course I will! Ryeowook hyung will cook food for me! Right hyung?
Ryeowook: You're just calling me hyung because you want me to cook. *pouts* Anyway Leeteuk hyung, were just kidding! *hugs him* We love youuuuu~
 
These two maknaes. Just because they're young doesn't mean they can tease me. Hahahaha. But if I were in their place, I may not think of these things as well because they are still young. It's not like I'm a playboy, but even if I am an idol, I'm just like an ordinary person who would want to experience being in love, having a girlfriend, getting married and have children. That I think is normal and the reason why I announced it to everybody is because I am asking for a sign. Because if I am already in the military, my popularity will decrease. I want an ELF who is patient enough, active, healthy and will only love me. Even if I am not the most handsome guy, I want her to show me that I am the only one in her life. I have a lot of preferences, right? But it can't be helped. Does someone like that exist? Aha.. This gives me an idea.
 
Your POV :)
 
Eh? What's this? A search for Leeteuk's future wife? I want to join! I know everything about Leeteuk oppa, you know! And for two years, I'm making myself perfect for him. I am patient, an ELF and also an active girl who likes to play badminton, volleyball and any other sport I can think of. Before, I was not like that, but for Leeteuk oppa, I changed. I browsed for more details, and here's what I found:
 
Requirements:
 
- At least 163cm in height and has long legs.
- Active, healthy and can play a lot of sports.
- Skinny and lively.
- Has long hair.
- Cute, pretty, wise and understanding.
- Patient enough to wait for him.
- Innocent.
 
Whoa! I didn't expect to read such requirements. But good thing Teukie oppa is more on the personality. In terms of height and weight, I am qualified. But I don't know if I am pretty enough. Should I still join in this search? Maybe I should ask my best friend Miyu first.