My True Love

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Leeteuk: Welcome, ladies. It's nice to meet you again. I am so happy that you all became friends in the end. I will now choose who my wife will be. Believe me, this is hard. You are all suitable for me, but only one will prevail. I hope you all understand and respect my decision.
 
Ayano: Ya.. if you were chosen, choose me as the one who will sing your wedding song!
Lizzy: I want to be the bridesmaid!
Yana: Me too!
You: Anything will do, as long as I'm invited. Keke~
 
I went around and they were all holding hands. And I held the hand of the one I chose.
 
Ayano: I knew it. You're the one!
 
Your POV :)
 
What?! ME?! Leeteuk oppa held my hand and gave me another rose. I was really shocked.
 
Leeteuk: You told me before that I will find the one for me. Now that I've found you, where have you been all my life?
 
Yana: Ya! Lizzy and I will be the bridesmaid, arraseo?!
Ayano: Me too! Choose your song now!
 
I hugged him and I cried because of joy.
 
You: Oppa.. I thought you would kick me out easily.. I didn't expect that this would happen.
Leeteuk: I love you, _____.
You: And I love you too, oppa..
 
For the first time, he made lips on mine and we kissed. Sparks fly, and I was electrified. I was mesmerized and almost forgot how to breathe.
 
Leeteuk: Will you marry me, ____?
You: Do you even have to ask? YES! I came all the way here for you!
 
Miyu and Cherry arrived and hugged me.
 
Miyu: MRS. PARK! YOUR PROMISE, ARRASEO? Now introduce me to Donghae oppa!
Cherry: Me too! Sungmin oppa is my bias!
Miyu: Damn, I'm so proud of you, best friend. I told you, Teukie oppa will fall in love with you.
You: Miyu, Cherry, Lizzy, Yana and Ayano, jeongmal gomawo!
 
Donghae: Miyu Lee.. you don't have to ask her anymore. *winks* Annyeong..
Miyu: *turns to you* Ya.. Wait a second.. I'm feeling giddy right now.. xDD Hae oppa.. Annyeong..
Sungmin: Hi, Cherry.
Cherry: So am I. Minnie oppa!!
 
So all of them have their partners. Aya and Yesung will be the ones who will sing our wedding song which is "On the Wings of Love" and "Forevermore". All the SJ members, including Henry and Zhou Mi will sing Marry U. Yana's partner would be Baekhyun from EXO-K and Lizzy will be paired to Luhan of EXO-M.
 
Actually, this is all just a plan. Here I am waiting for Leeteuk's return from the military. Afterwards, we will marry each other. Everything sure was worth it. An ordinary ELF like me, had become his future wife. If it weren't for my four friends, I would probably regret. Leeteuk oppa? I love him, not only as a bias but also my other half.