Meeting

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Time flies swiftly, I can feel that. The day of the second audition was finished. Apparently, no one captured my attention. The contestants today were okay, but there's something different about the first batch. Unlike these people, the first batch were filled with energy. But there's an exception here. A girl named Ayano Sakura. She's born in Japan, but she is already a Korean citizen. Cool. If I could describe her, she's like SNSD's Jessica because of her oozing charm and confidence that others lack. Plus her ice princess stares. ____ and her? Not being biased or anything, but I know these two will surely compete with one another. Anyway, it was the day wherein the ladies would temporary bid goodbye to their own families and houses and stay at the boarding house that we provided for them. I'm going to meet them now. See you, my angels.
 
Your POV :)
 
I was with Yana and Lizzy that time, trying to hide our anxiety. This is the day to which we're going to meet Leeteuk oppa again. He showed up, in all white, which makes him look like an angel without wings, so gentle and handsome. The other SJ members were there, in fact, Ryeowook and Sungmin are the ones who will host the reality search since they are well-talented. He shifted from one place to another, holding each contestant's hand. Some felt giddy, some almost fainted. Except for one girl.
 
Ryeowook: And now, our leader hyung turns to Ayano Sakura-san. The only foreign girl here. She gave a smile to which Leeteuk hyung blushed.
 
I'm starting to feel intimidated with that Ayano, whoever she is. I don't want to, but I can't help it. I can feel the competition between us.
 
Yana: Damn, so intimidating.
Lizzy: You bet she is.. *sighs*
You: I wish I was as beautiful as her..
 
Leeteuk oppa went towards me, and I tried to be serious as that Ayano. She wants ice princess looks? Well, here it goes! Good thing I imitated Miyu this time. I wonder what will my best friend say.
 
Leeteuk: *smiles* _____.. Hey. We meet again.
 
I smiled slowly and he did the same. I can't help it. Duh, being with your bias. Do you think you can make yourself serious or even show him a poker face? But then again, I tried to be serious as I can. Just watch and learn, Ayano Sakura. *smirks*
 
Leeteuk: It's nice to meet you again.. *holds your hand*
 
I will try to be hard to get this time. Before, Miyu told me about a book and it says that the more you ignore guys, the more attractive you will become. Lemme see if it works. Or if I can. Kekeke~ The way he acts, was simply breath taking. But I told to myself, "He'll do this to the rest of the girls anyway. Psshh." I looked at him one more time and I removed my hand. I did not let my heart dominate myself. Then I looked away and he sighed.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Why did she do that? Was she trying to hide her emotions from me? Ayano looked at me, like she was a princess, so humble and serene. And _____, on the other hand, looked at me seriously. This time, ____ was the one giving me those looks. I sighed in front of her, and went to the next lady. Then I am finished meeting all of them, and its almost time for the first challenge. During the break, my dongsaengs talked to me.
 
Donghae: Hyung, I can feel the competition between fire and ice right now.
Leeteuk: What do you mean?
Donghae: Ayano and ____. I observed them a while ago and it seems many girls were intimidated by those two. Little by little, they are starting to become competitive. If that keeps up, Ayano and ____ would end up fighting.
 
Donghae was right. I have to observe these two. Ayano is an ice princess, while _____ is a burning fire which lights up when intimidated. I don't know what to do right now.
 
Donghae: But then again, hyung. It would be interesting to see them compete and show how much they love you. You will know who is the right one for you.