Preparations

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
I woke up way too early because I was so anxious. Who would thought that a shy type girl like me would join this reality search? But if it weren't for Leeteuk oppa, Miyu, Cherry and I will just watch what will happen each episode. Better now that never for I might regret it. And I can't stand seeing Teukie oppa being married to someone else but me. Miyu arrived at 6am, creating a noise that made me shocked.
 
Miyu: Ya! _____! WAKE UP!!
You: Miyu?! Since when did you get here?
Miyu: *shows your home's key* Ta-da!
You: You know what? You are capable of being a spy.
Miyu: I am? *blush* Hahahaha. I will return this key that I borrowed from you last time. I just used this because it's necessary.
You: Ah, gomawo. *smiles* You're so early.. and what you're wearing right now.. it looks like you're going to join me as well.
Miyu: I have to disguise myself. You know how mischievous am I. *smirks*
You: Oh, right. *smiles back* And you're more energetic and more hyper than me!
Miyu: Of course! I even drank a lot of coffee. It seems like I am more excited than you and all of the girls combined. Anyway, you should take a bath now and get yourself ready. Cherry and I will give you a make over later. She'll be here in a few minutes.
You: Cherry Kim will come? Seriously? How did you persuade her?
Miyu: Argumentum ad Baculum. *evil laugh*
You: What the heck? Argu... what?
Miyu: Hahaha. Logic, chingu. What I meant was I almost blackmailed her. If she doesn't come, I'll kill her. You know how evil I am. And I told her that Sungmin might be there so she got herself ready as well.
You: You are so.. evil. Hahahaha!
Miyu: I know, right? I'm going to prepare the make-ups and your clothes, arraseo? Let me and Cherry be your stylists and fashion designers today.
You: Arraseo. Miyu, gomawo. I'm going to take a bath now.
 
And so I did. After that, Cherry was there and everything was prepared. Miyu is really a fashionista, and so is Cherry.
 
Miyu: Chingu, let your hair dry first. I will make you an ulzzang. Natural beauty, yet mesmerizing. I bet Leeteuk oppa won't take his eyes off you once he sees you. I'll make sure he falls in love with you instantly. You are the future Mrs. Park. Please do your best and give your all. And if ever he becomes your husband, introduce us to Donghae and Sungmin, okay?
You: Of course I will! Jeongmal gomawo...
Miyu: Ya! Lets stop being sweet for I might cry! LOL! Shall we start?
 
I nodded once again and they started the ultimate make-over.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Good morning~ Hahaha. I can't sleep because I am excited for what will happen later. Omo. I wonder how the applicants are? After a few minutes of thinking, I fell asleep and I dreamed.
 
In my dreams, It was my wedding. And I am standing in front of the altar, waiting for my bride. Her face was hidden, yet her dress was beautiful. We vowed to the priest with our love.. then when I was about to kiss her, there was someone touching my philtrums. It was Yesung!
 
Leeteuk: Ya! What's the big idea?! You ruined the moment!
Yesung: What moment?! We were waking you up for several times! It's 7am, hyung! Get your off the bed!
 
I was surprised. I was asleep for that long? I stood up and prepared.
 
Your POV :)
 
We're done! Wow, I didn't know how hard it was to put on make-up. I'm not really used to this. I only wear make up during special days. Miyu and Cherry asked me to wear a mini dress, a cardigan and sneakers. They both want me to be elegant yet simple at the same time, and also revealing my personality or who I really am through my outfits. Hey, I'm Miss Simple! Hahaha! It is already 7am and we went to the SM building. Even if we still have 2 hours, a lot of women were all over the place.
 
Miyu: We're here! And there's no turning back! ____, hwaiting!
Cherry: You can do this!!
You: For Teukie oppa, I won't give up! Let the search begin!