Intimidation

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
It was sad, but we had to. From 50, only 40 girls were left. Those who got eliminated were honestly alright, but they were too nervous to the point that they already pretended to be someone they are not. I don't want that to happen. I want them to be just the way they are. Just like what ____ and Ayano did. They pretended to be someone they are not even if it's not necessary. What more if I got married to them? They might be like that all the time. Anyway, I let the girls rest for a while since it's already night time. While us, we prepared for the next challenge tomorrow.
 
Your POV :)
 
It's my first time not to sleep in my house. I am not yet used to it, but I have to. Though I don't know until when I'm gonna stay here. I miss Miyu and Cherry. *sighs* But good thing Lizzy and Yana are both my room mates. I don't have to worry about anything anymore except the competition.
 
Lizzy: Seriously, I hate Ayano Sakura. She didn't even hugged any of the 10 girls. So arrogant. And she's been looking at you like crazy, ____.
You: I know. What I did is, I by smiling back. I am so mean.
Yana: Aniyo, she deserves it. Anyway, I wonder what challenge is up for us tomorrow?
You: Yeah.. I want to know too. But screw that. Lets just expect the unexpected.
Lizzy: Change topic! I was so giddy with my picture with Leeteuk oppa! Oh my gosh I almost fainted!
 
Lizzy showed us her picture and I was happy for us. Even Yana did the same. Me? I'm too shy to even look at it.
 
You: Lizzy, you and Teukie oppa are like angels! So cute! And when he's with Yana, it's just too romantic. Tell me the truth. Am I seeing their Lotte Duty Free CF right now? Because you are similar to that girl in your pose with Leeteuk oppa.
 
We all laughed and I decided to let them see our picture together.
 
Yana: Ya! This picture is no match from our pictures! You even touched his face and he hugged you from behind! You already, _____!
Lizzy: SHE'S THE ONE! SHE'S MRS. PARK!!!
 
I was flattered. Lizzy and Yana didn't consider me as a rival. In fact, we are good friends. I just hope this keeps up.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
The second challenge is her and I can't wait to see how will they react. I sat beside Donghae and observed the girls while we watch them all get inside the living room. _____, was pretty even without make up while Ayano represents true Japanese beauty. We all watched them inside the CCTV room. Goodluck, my girls <3
 
Your POV :)
 
"KRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"
 
A firedrill? Huh? What's the meaning of this?! Lizzy and Yana panicked for a while when I told them to calm down. I got a feeling that someone is watching is now. We were divided into two groups. 20 girls each and has one leader per group. Ayano was the leader of the first group while I became the group two's leader. The boarding house was filled with messy stuffs as if someone sabotage everything. I was shocked, and so my members are. But there's nothing left to do but clean the mess up.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Yes, we sabotaged everything and let them clean it up. As a girl, it is expected for them to be organized all the time. The girls in the first group were complaining instead of cleaning the mess up.
 
Sungmin: Not good. Hyung, they are not doing anything. Ayano's group is not doing well.
 
But then, Ayano stood up and began cleaning. The other nine girl helped, but the rest just stood there doing nothing, making Ayano lost her temper.
 
Ayano: *glares* DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP US!
 
I was shocked and the girls were scared so they helped her. I wonder what ____'s group is doing right now.
 
" Every single day I try
Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo
We get closer to a good time
Silyeondeul-e Say goodbye
Oh!"
 
While in ____'s group, the room was spotless and they were dancing to our music, y Free and Single. And looking at them, it seems like they are having fun.
 
You: Ya! Thanks everyone!! We did a great job! Hahaha!
Yana: No, thank you, ____! You're the best! I've never experienced such a fun way of cleaning.
You: Well that's what I always do! Listen to kpop while cleaning! Alright girls, I will throw the garbages out!
 
Music continued to play, and they sang.
 
You: Great job girls! Give yourselves a round of applause!
 
Sungmin: Whoa, a new way of cleaning. Hyung, compared to Ayano's group, they look more fun!
Leeteuk: I know! She lightened up the mood!
 
And it was time to visit the girls again.