Cooking? Cooking!

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
Kyuhyun: Wow, the room sure is spotless. Congratulations, both groups. Actually the purpose of this challenge is for us to see how responsible you are. When you all become wives, you will do this often. Some did a great job, some did not.
Sungmin: Judging from what we've seen in the CCTV cameras, Ayano had a good idea on telling the members what to do, but you should have asked nicely. _____, daebak. You did all the task without any complaints. Sun-young, Da Hae, Yoo Rin, Mi-young, Mi Nyu, Shin Hye, Jane, Hana, Elle and Yuuki, we regret to inform you, but you did not make it as well. We were glad to see you help Ayano and your other group mates, but you did not show unity and compassion towards helping. Mianhae.
 
At a blink of an eye, from 40 girls, we were only 30 left inside the boarding house.
 
Ryeowook: As future wives, you are all expected to be good cooks for your husband and children. For the third challenge, you will all be required to show your cooking skills to leader hyung! And as you all know, I am the one who cooks all the time so I will be the judge in this challenge. I will give you 2 hours to shop and and another 1 hour to prepare, arraseo?
 
We all nodded. Cooking challenge? Omo.. What would Teukie oppa like? I went back to my room, absent-minded to get my wallet when I bumped into him. I realized, we were allowed to go to the supermarket this time.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
I was rushing to the studio when I bumped into her.
 
Leeteuk: Mianhae.. *looks at you* Are you alright, ____?
 
I realized, I was almost hugging her. She was so pretty and childlike.
 
You: Teukie oppa.. *blush* I.. *bows* Sorry.. I was too clumsy..
 
She tried to run away from me, but she slipped. Good thing I was able to catch her.
 
Leeteuk: Be careful next time. For you might fall with no one to catch you. *smiles* I don't want you to fall for someone else or get hurt.
You: *shocked* Oppa.. seriously. You would tell that to anyone, would you? *frowns*
Leeteuk: Aniyo. Of all the girls, you're the only one I wanted to talk to that way.. *still holding you*
You: I don't believe you.. *sighs*
 
She doubts me.. How will I prove to her that my reaction depends on who am I with?
 
Leeteuk: Why are you being like this?
You: Just being rational.
 
I held her tight despite of all that and I didn't let go for a while. The feeling's just too strong.
 
Leeteuk: *looks at you closely* Meet me later at the rooftop at 10pm. Don't tell anyone about this. I'll be waiting for you.
You: Waeyo? Choose Ayano instead. *sighs*
Leeteuk: I don't want to. It's you I want to know more.
 
That time, I just wanted to talk to her and know her more without thinking what others might think.
 
Your POV :)
 
What the heck did just happened? He wants to meet me later? Isn't that against the rules? Eottokke.. Miyu's idea was true all along. Even if I am playing hard to get, Leeteuk oppa seems nicer to me. I don't know if I am doing things right.. I just wanted to know if he's doing that to the rest of the girls. Come on, we're 30 here. I focused more on what happened, that the next challenge. Damn. Miyu would have been prepared if she was here. But there's something I would like him to try. My pasta, which was taught to me by my best friend. The fact that I doubted him, will I be eliminated because of that?
 
I went to the market alone, trying to concentrate on the challenge. This is not right. I'm getting distracted. ____ you pabo. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I resumed buying the ingredients needed. Lemme show you my love for you, oppa.
 
The three hours break have passed, and we got ourselves ready. I must focus first on the challenge.. not on Ayano, on Leeteuk.. Just me and the pasta. I did my best to cook and be in a good mood as the challenge goes. Will I get to stay here to see him?