Officially Their Dorm Mate

Oppa's Little Girl

Suzy is on her way back to the SHINee Dorm. Having to spend the first half of her afternoon with Taecyeon, and the other half with the men of 2PM, she definitely had the best afternoon that she could ever imagine.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“WHADDAP WHADDAP WHADDAP!?” five men said as they were storming inside the room.

 

“Oh! Anyeong Hasayeo!” Suzy said as she stood up and bowed to the 5 men that just entered the resting lounge.

 

“No need to be formal with us little maknae!” One of the 5 men said as he hugged Suzy from behind.

 

“Yah! Wooyoungie-oppa, you’re sweaty!” the little maknae said as she was trying to pull away from Wooyoung’s hug.

 

“Hehe! Sorry little maknae!” Wooyoung said as he pulled away from the hug.

 

“It’s okay. Anyways, what are you guys doing here?” Suzy asked them.

 

“Yah! We are not allowed in our own company lounge?” Junho said jokingly.

 

“Aniyo! Aniyo! It’s not that. It’s just that all of you are sweaty and obviously from practice while Taecyeon-oppa was with me.” Suzy said innocently as she was trying to restrain form laughing.

 

“Well, Taecyeon really got a day off just to spend the rest of the day with you.” Junsu said to Suzy while grinning.

 

“Really? How sweet!” Suzy said happily while clapping her hands like a little kid.

 

“So, how was your date?” Chansung, 2PM’s maknae asked while poking Suzy’s side.

 

“Yow, Chan! We did not go on a date, okay? We just spent time together.” Taecyeon said while sitting on the lounge sofa.

 

“Yeah, yeah. You really are no fun to joke around with.” Chansung said.

 

“I Know Right?” Taecyeon said while smirking from ear to ear.

 

“2PM-oppa! How’s your rehearsal for your comeback?” Suzy said.

 

“Oh! It is really doing quite well. JYP-hyung also said that maybe before our comeback on Inkigayo, we may actually bring out a comeback single to promote it.” Nichkhun happily answered.

 

“Wow! Congrats!” Suzy said as she sat down on the sofa where only the space beside Taecyeon was available.

 

“Dongsaeng! Make sure that you’ll be on our comeback stage, okay?” Wooyoung said.

 

“Of course Wooyoungie-oppa! I promised Taecyeon-oppa that I’ll definitely be there.” Suzy said, smiling at her sunbae.

 

“Yah! Are you going there just to support Taecyeon-hyung? Because it is really okay if you will not go.” Chansung jokingly said to Suzy.

 

“Of course not! I will support all my oppas!” Suzy said to all of them.

 

“Okay, you said it. But I’m pretty much sure that you will only be there to support JinGuk.” the members of 2pm, except for Taecyeon, said in unison.

 

As they actually realized that they said the same sentence, all of them laughed their eyes out. But as they actually came back to their senses, they went back to being serious.

 

“I really missed all of you oppas!” Suzy bluntly said to take away the silence that was starting to emerge between them.

 

“We miss you too dongsaeng!” the 6 members of 2pm said as they hugged Suzy.

 

“I really miss you MY BIPOLAR oppas.” Suzy said during the hug.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Suzy had just arrived in the building where the SHINee Dorm is located. Before getting out of the car, she first said thanks and bid goodbye to the JYP Entertainment Company driver.

 

As she made her way to the SHINee Dorm, she noticed that the place was definitely high on security even though the building’s outside façade was very low profile.

 

“Finally, I’m here.” Suzy thought to herself as she reached the door of SHINee’s Dorm.

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

Suzy knocked 3 times since she does not have the key to the dorm yet.

 

 

The boys of SHINee were preparing dinner which was very unusual for them to do since they just usually order from a fast food chain or something, but this time, they really made big effort to prepare a proper dinner to welcome their new dorm mate.

 

“Hyung, do you think that Suzy-ssi will like all of these?” Minho asked while looking at Jonghyun.

 

“I do not know dongsaeng, I do not know anymore what the foods Suzy likes now are, but the only thing I am pretty sure about is just about the Taiwanese Fried Rice.” Jonghyun answered truthfully.

 

“And how can you be so sure that she’ll like the Taiwanese Fried Rice?” Onew asked with one of his eyebrow raised.

 

“Well, when we were still young, our umma used to cook it for us.” Jonghyun explained.

 

“Seriously?” they all asked.

 

“Yeah. But I really do not know about these other cuisines that we are cooking.” Jonghyun said.

 

“I know right? Taemin just kept on telling us what to prepare, we do not even know if Suzy really likes this.” Key said.

 

“Yah! I heard that hyung!” Taemin said as he went inside the kitchen.

 

“I researched about this, okay? And I am pretty sure that Suzy-ssi will like what we are preparing.” Taemin continued.

 

“Whatever you say dongsaeng, whatever you say.” Taemin’s four hyungs said in unison.

 

After their conversation, they went back to preparing dinner for Suzy. Jonghyun and Onew were in charge of the food, Key was in charge of preparing the table while the two youngest members were in charged on preparing Suzy’s room, with the supervisory of Jonghyun, and they made a room that would really suit Suzy of being a princess.

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

They heard three consecutive knocks from the main door of the dorm.

 

“That must be Suzy!” they all screamed in shock.

 

They were really expecting that it will take a while for Suzy to come home. And so, they were moving around the kitchen and dining room doing their best to prepare everything before they opened the door for Suzy.

 

“Taemin, open the door!” Taemin’s four hyungs all said in unison.

 

“Why me?” Taemin said, shocked.

 

“Because you are the dongsaeng! So go now!” they said once again in unison.

 

“Okay, fine!” Taemin said in surrender.

 

“Taemin, Breath in, breath out. Breathe in, breath out. Good poise Taeminnie! Remain in good poise! Huuh!!!” Taemin thought to himself.

 

As he walked to the front door, his heart just could not stop beating faster than it was on its last beat.

 

Taemin finally reached the front door; he slowly twisted the doorknob and opened the door. There he saw the beautiful figure of Suzy, the girl of his dreams.

 

“Anyeong Hasayeo Taemin-ssi!” Suzy greeted him as she went inside the door and was removing her shoes to put it on the shoe rack.

 

“Anyeong Hasayeo Suzy-ssi” Taemin said.

 

After that, they already walked going to the dining room where the other SHINee members were all waiting.

 

“Anyeong Hasayeo everyone!” Suzy greeted them all before she went to her brother and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

 

“Hi dongsaeng! You better take your seat already; we are all going to have dinner together.” Jonghyun said to Suzy.

 

“Okay!” Suzy said but before she went to the table, she first went to the kitchen and washed her hands.

 

As Suzy went back to the dining table, she saw that almost every food that she liked and likes were on the table.

 

“Wow! You made all of these?” Suzy said happily.

 

“Yeah.” They all said in unison.

 

“Wah! How did you know that I like these foods?” Suzy asked all of them.

 

“Well, this would not be possible if Taemin-dongsaeng did not tell us about the fact that you like these foods so we cooked it for you as a welcoming gift.” Onew said.

 

“Really? Taemin-ssi, kamsahamnida!” Suzy said so sweetly while smiling at Taemin which eventually made his heart melt.

 

“Welcome” Taemin said while trying to hide his blushing pink cheeks.

 

After that, they all sat down in the table and happily shared the meal together. They shared many interesting facts about each other during dinner, but as they continued with it, the four members of SHINee, except for Jonghyun, definitely could not hold themselves from blushing.

 

.

.

.

.

After dinner, Minho and Key volunteered to clean the dishes and so, Jonghyun toured Suzy around the house and then eventually showed her, her room.

 

“Wah! It’s so pretty oppa!” Suzy happily said as she saw her room.

 

“Jonghyun good thing you liked it. Minho and Taemin did their best to design and renovate it, with my help of course.” Jonghyun proudly said.

 

“Wow! Please send them my thanks oppa! J” Suzy said to her brother.

 

“Okay! Go to sleep now my little princess.” Jonghyun said as he kissed Suzy’s forehead and then went out of her room and closed her room’s door.

 

Suzy then changed her clothing to something comfortable for sleeping and then prayed and went to bed.

 

That night, it was already made official; Suzy will definitely be SHINee’s new Dorm Mate.

 

=================================================

 

Word Count: 1,480

 

Last update for the day!

 

Guys, whoever will end up with Suzy is up tp you readers!

 

There is a poll on my profile, please visit it and vote on whoever should Suzy end up with! ^_^ Kamsahamnida!