Another Person From The Past

Oppa's Little Girl

Why is he here?

I thought he was in Busan.

No, he can't see me here.

 

 

Suzy was deep in her thoughts as she stood stiffly in one position.

 

 

"Suzy, are you okay?" Minho asked her, concern was definitely evident in his tone of voice.

 

 

As Minho spoke, Suzy immediately came back to her senses and immeditaely did her best on leaving that place despite of the fact that it was quite crowded.

 

 

Minho was left there, confused about Suzy's sudden actions but he eventually ran towards the direction she left to.

 

 

= = = = =

 

 

Someone's Point of View:

 

 

"Was that her? Was that really Suzy?" I thought to myself as I saw her run away from me oncemore.

 

 

If it really was you, Suzy, why are you running away?

 

 

Why are you leaving me once again, hanging.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

= = = = = 

 

 

Minho and Suzy were already on their way back to the dorm. The car ride was definitley an eardefening one yet it was not because of loud noises, but because of the silence that has filled the whole car.

 

 

Minho was secretly taking glances at his dongsaeng. He was quite worried on how she was acting. She once again showed that coldhearted facade that she was showing before she opened up to the members of SHINee.

 

 

"What's wrong with you Suzy?" That was what Minho wanted to say and ask at that certain moment yet every bit of courage in his body was drained just seeing the lifeless side of Suzy.

 

 

After a few more minutes of driving, they have finally arrived in front of the SHINee dorm's building. Suzy immediately got out of her car and then went in. They saw the rest of the SHINEE members lounging in the living room.

 

 

"Hey guys!--" Jonghyun started speaking yet he stopped when he saw that there was definitley a change of the mood amongst them.

 

 

Jonghyun gave out this very weird gaze towards Suzy which eventually led to all the other members looking at Suzy, too.

 

 

"Yah! What did you do to my sister?" Jonghyun asked, slowly holding on to Minho's collar.

 

 

"Huh? I didn't do anything, seriously! Nothing happened." Minho reasoned out for himself.

 

 

After that, all the members then started quarreling about the topic. Some were very worried about Suzy's sudden change in mood while others were eventually trying to choke Minho to unconciousness for they believed that he was the reason of Suzy's sudden mood swing.

 

 

Instead of listening to the bickering of the old yet very childish members of SHINee, Suzy just decided to get away from that place and so she made her way towards her room which was located in the end of the SHINee dorm.

 

 

"What happened to her?" Taemin asked himself.

 

 

"Princess, please don't go back to the old you... You've already had a very great improvement." Jonghyun thought to himself, very much concerned of his little sister.

 

 

= = = = = =

 

 

A man standing tall had just entered the conference room of SM Entertainment. As he entered, 11 men with fresh faces were patiently waiting for him to start the meeting.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo SaJang-nim." the 11 men greeted in unison as they stood up to greet him.

 

 

"Please seat down." the President said. "Should we now start the meeting?" he asked, all of them nodded.

 

 

The meeting was more about the new group that was to debut under SM Entertainment. Even the promotional steps were discussed in their meeting.

 

 

"This group is composed of 11 members. It is to be divided into 2 groupd where in 6 of them will be promoting in Korea while the other half, composed of 5 members will promote their music in China--" one of the corporate managers explained their approach but Lee Soo Man himself cut his words.

 

 

"Let me correct you with that. This group will debut as a 12 member group." Soo Man said, emphasizing the number. "6 will be promoting in China and the other half, here in Korea."

 

 

Everyone in the conference room were all in shock toward the President's words. Only 11 members of EXO were in training and they have already thought before every detail about the debut of the new rookie group. Now what happened? He's now suddenly changing everything?

 

 

"But Sir, EXO is going to debut in only a month. We cannot find a new member and then train him in just a short period of time." another member of the board spoke.

 

 

"I know, that's why I have been secretly training somebody all to myself." Soo Man stated.

 

 

"BWOH!?" All of the people in the conference room asked in shock.

 

 

"You heard what I said. Please come inside now." Soo Man signaled somebody outside.

 

 

There, somebody finally stepped inside the conference room. It was a man, a very tall man to be exact. He looked very shy to be an IDOL yet there was something in his eyes that screams of him having the perseverance needed to survive in this very chaotic world of the Korean Entertainment World.

 

 

"Everyone, meet Oh Sehun. He will be the 12th member of EXO." Soo Man introduced.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo, Oh Sehun-imnida!" Sehun greeted shyly.

 

 

The people just remained quiet. Having this very sudden change of plans, who would not be shocked? But amidst all the silence going on amongst the people in the room, somebody eventually spoke up and greeted the new member.

 

 

"Welcome to EXO! My name is Baekhyun, I hope we could make great music." A member named Baekhyun introduced himself.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida, Sehun here."

 

 

Another member then went to them and greeted the new member.

 

 

"Hi! My name is Kris. Leader of EXO-M, let's just drop of the honorifics, okay?" Kris said.

 

 

After that, the other members of EXO then intorduced themselves to the new member of the group.

 

 

"Now, they are complete."

 

 

=========================================

 

 

Short update for all!

 

How was it?

 

Is it okay?

 

Saranghae! <3