Photos Out! Press Conference In...

Oppa's Little Girl

A week has passed since Key and Suzy's trip to the beach.

 

 

Now, Miss A are already getting ready for their Korean Comeback stage which will be on Inkigayo.

 

 

They will be doing a performance with their newest album's carrier track, I Don't Need A Man.

 

 

Miss A has been in JYP Entertainment's dance rehearsal room for hours to practice again and again the dance I Don't Need A Man. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjZ3zIR5lw)

 

 

"Unnie, can we rest for a while?" Min asked the others.

 

 

"Okay, let us first take at least a ten minute break and then let's run it again." Fei said as she took out her water bottle and drank from it.

 

 

After hearing what Fei had said, Min immediately ran towards the television set located in one are of the room and then turned it on.

 

 

"Yah! Min-unnie, you really are addicted to the tv already." Suzy said to Min.

 

 

"Aniyo~ I just wanted to see this news thing that someone told me." Min answered her.

 

 

"Is that so? And what news report is that?" Jia asked Min.

 

 

"It says that it is about a member of our group? I just really don't know what is it." 

 

 

"Seriously? Well it looks like we all need to watch it." Fei said as she stood behind Min while holding her own water bottle.

 

 

All the members of Miss A are now tuning into the television set. The current show they were watching was the drama of her very own brother, Jonghyun. Until the commercial went on and then a Flash Report was shown.

 

 

But as the Flash Report was shown, all eyes of the Miss A members were stuck in television. No one was moving until the door burst open showing the CEO of JYP Entertainment.

 

 

They all looked at him with confused looks until JYP took Suzy's hand and pulled her towards the outside of the rehearsal room until they got out of the building and went of riding the company car.

 

 

"Oppa, how?" Suzy said, barely speaking.

 

 

She was just staring at nowhere, still traumatized from that certain News Report.

 

 

The news was all about Suzy hanging out with different IDOLS. Starting from her reunion form her brother, Jonghyun. Then to her dinner with L, Taecyeon and the other members of SHINee. But what was worse was the fact that they said that she was doing an escapade with Key, which was the time that they went to the beach to let go of her past.

 

 

"Suzy, just stay calm." JYP said to her.

 

 

"Oppa! How can I stay calm? They're ruining my name to the public. They're all saying that I'm flirting with them!" Suzy said as she was already sobbing.

 

 

"We're going to clean out your name, okay? So just stay calm. Lee Sooman and I have already known that this situation will eventually come in the future so we already made a solution to this before." JYP siad to Suzy as he hugged her.

 

 

It was JYP's duty to take care of his IDOLS. He was their father while they were under JYP Nation's roof. They were his family and he promised to take care of them and so he will now do his best to clean the name of JYP Nation's little maknae.

 

 

As they reached their destination, JYP and Suzy immediately got off the car and then directly went inside the building. All the people's eyes were on them as the CEO of JYP Entertainment and Korea's First Love who is under JYP Nation entered the doors of SM Entertainment.

 

 

JYP first dropped Suzy off in the SME dance rehearsal room where her brother was.

 

 

"Everything's going to be okay." JYP said to Suzy before he opened the door of the rehearsal room and then went off towards the direction of where Lee Sooman's office was located.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

The members of SHINee are now in the SME Dance Rehearsal room together with f(x) as they were practicing the performances they would be doing during their shared stage on SM Town Live in Jakarta. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnY2piSI0zk)

 

 

They were all seriously in to the melody of the song when someone opened the door and immediately ran towards Jonghyun's direction and hugged him.

 

 

"Oppa~" The person that hugged Jonghyun said while sobbing.

 

 

"Suzy." That was the only word Jonghyun could say because he immediately hugged his sister.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

"Soo-man, my friend. We have got to do something with this already. The media is focusing on Suzy, and I cannot let my family's maknae get hurt emotionally." JYP started their conversation.

 

 

"And I also do not want that to happen. I am Jonghyun's guardian and that also means that I am his sister's guardian, too along with you." Soo-man siad to JYP.

 

 

"But what else can we do? Our plans before would not work quite well in our situation now. The photos have gone viral, and people not just from Korea but also around the world have started to speak words about Suzy. I cannot allow it anymore." JYP stated as he stood up and looked at the cctv cameras that were on Soo-man's office.

 

 

There he saw Suzy, crying in the arms of his brother.

 

 

"Do not worry Jin-young, my friend. I have already prepared a press conference regarding that issue and it will be held this afternoon at four in Elle Inn. The press conference will be broadcast globally so just do not worry that much. We will clear everything this afternoon." Soo-man said to JYP as he stood beside him.

 

 

"And I guess our merge would already be in place? Partners?" JYP siad as he held out his hand for a handshake.

 

 

"Partners." Soo-man said to JYP as he accepted the handshake he was offering which already settled everything.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

Suzy was still continuosly sobbing in the arms of her brother, Jonghyun.

 

 

"Princess, please stop crying already. Tell oppa what happened." Jonghyun said to Suzy as he tried to calm his little princess.

 

 

"Oppa~" Suzy just continued to mumble her brother's name between her sobs.

 

 

"I think she could not speak about it yet, Jonghyun-oppa. I guess she still needs to recover from it." Krystal said to Jonghyun as she was sitting behind Suzy and was trying to calm her, too.

 

 

"On the looks of it, I think she is still traumatized on what is happening. So Jonghyun, just give her time."  Victoria stated her opinion on what was happening to Suzy at the moment.

 

 

"Hyung, PD just buzzed me and said that we should all be ready. We have a press conference later at four in Elle Inn." Taemin said to Jonghyun, he still has a worried face on what he is seeing now.

 

 

Seeing Suzy crying definitely hurt himself so bad.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

-4:00 P.M.-   -Elle Inn-

 

 

Everyone from the industry was now there. People from media groups, reporters, journalists and even bloggers were there because this was definitley a memorable day. It was the first time that JYP Entertainment and SM Entertainment has held a conference as one.

 

 

But without any further ado, they have already started the press conference and the reporters have immediately spoken about Suzy's issue.

 

 

"So just to start things off, is it true that Suzy of Miss A is flirting with the young IDOL Stars around her?" One reported started asking.

 

 

"First of all, don't you dare refer to my sister when you are talking about flirting. And second is a big NO." Jonghyun stated as he secretly held Suzy's hand below the table to comfort her.

 

 

Yes, the people involved in this issue were there, but Suzy and the SHINee members were the ones being interrogated more.

 

 

"What? Sister?" the people asked in confusion.

 

 

"We would just like to ask you to lower the harshness of the words you are using. We just want to remind you that Suzy is still 17 years old, and it is not proper to speak those words infront of people underage. And yes, what you heard was true. Jonghyun of SHINee and Miss A's Suzy are biological siblings." JYP stated.

 

 

"But how come the public has only known until now?" another reporter asked.

 

 

"We have decided to keep it a secret because we wanted to leave some privacy between the siblings." Soo-man answered.

 

 

"But are the rumors of Suzy dating different idol stars true?" another one said.

 

 

"No, I am not dating anyone and it is not in my motives now to date somebody." Suzy finally answered the press, and as she was answering, her hold on her brother's hand was definitely tightening.

 

 

The press conference just went on and on to confirm and denie the rumors lirking amongst them. But as it continued, a very interesting question was asked by a certain blogger.

 

 

"I would just like to ask the 2 CEOs of Korea's major labels, will there be a possibility of a merge to happen between JYP Entertainment and SM Entertainment?"

 

 

JYP and Soo-man first looked at each other and then replied in unsion the same answer.

 

 

"Yes, JYP Entertainemnt and SM Entertainment are going to be merging to form one family."

 

 

============================

 

 

Word Count: 1,522

 

How was it?

 

What will happen in JYPE and SME's merge?

 

Please also check out my new EXO Fanfic, 12 Gangsters' Princess,
click the link below:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/331201/12-gangsters-princess-sulli-exo-exok-exom-loveatfirstsight-gangsters-exoplanet

 

I'll be writing these 3 stories in unison but I will NEVER abandon any of them... So please do believe in me and keep on supporting! ^_^

 

Saranghae! <3