Confessions to Kim Kibum

Oppa's Little Girl

"To a place where you can definitley let go of your past." key plainly said to her as he opened the door for her and so Suzy went inside.

 

 

During the car ride towards the place where Key prepared his surprise for Suzy, she just kept on asking Key on where he was taking her.

 

 

But after a few minutes, Suzy suddenly started to felt uneasy as the route they were taking was the same as to her darkest nightmare.

 

 

"Return me back to Seoul." Suzy calmly said to Key.

 

 

"We're not yet in the place where my surprise for you is."

 

 

"I do not care. Just take me back to Seoul, now." Suzy once again said and the uneasiness in her voice was definitely getting more obvious now.

 

 

"No Suzy. You are not coming back to Seoul until you let go of your past." Key said.

 

 

"What if I don't want to?" Suzy said, she was now angry.

 

 

Tears started to fall form her eyes. And it was very unusual for a Suzy of Miss A to cry.

 

 

Key held Suzy's hand and then spoke to her.

 

 

"You have to. Sooner or later you will have to let go."

 

 

As the car ride went on, Key just held Suzy's hand for she continued to cry all by herself.

 

 

After a few minutes more, they have finally reached the destination of their trip.

 

 

It was a beach located quite far away from the city of Seoul.

 

 

As Suzy took a look at the place, she once again began crying.

 

 

Key was there, he noticed everything that Suzy did. As he approached her, he held her hand and then guided her towards the shores of the beach.

 

 

Suzy tried to refrain from letting her feet touch the certain beach's sandy shore yet she had no choice but to follow Key.

 

 

As they were already standing in front of the deserted beach, Key suddenly spoke to her.

 

 

"Shout. Bring out all the grief you are feeling right now." 

 

 

And without anymore hesitation, Suzy iummediately shouted.

 

 

"Why did you leave me??? Why??? I thought you promised me that you will stay by my side? But you just left me. You left me all alone without any other person together with me."

 

 

"Umma~ Appa~ Why did you leave me? You promised me taht you will come back for me but you never did. Why??? Why did you leave me?" Suzy continued shouting towards the ocean.

 

 

This place was where the dead bodies of her parents was seen when she was still young.

 

 

She promised herself that she will never once again step foot in this beach because its waters was the one that took away her parents from her. From her brother and from the people that knew her parents so well.

 

 

"Aaaaahhhh!!!! Ummaaa!!! Appaaa!!! Whyy Diidd youu leeave meee???" Suzy shouted these last words as she knelt on the sand of the beach that took away her parents from her.

 

 

After Suzy had let out all of her feelings, she sat down next to Key in a small bench that he had set up while she was still letting out her emotions.

 

 

"Do you think you have already let go of it?" Key ased Suzy, trying to start their conversation.

 

 

Suzy simply looked at Key and then back to the ocean before she shook her head as a sign of an answer of a 'no'.

 

 

"Why?" Key once again asked her.

 

 

"I honestly do not know." She answered Key truthfully.

 

 

Key looked at Suzy, made her face him and then held her hands.

 

 

"Suzy, I know that they will never be gotten away from you. Specially to the fact that they are definitely a big part of you. Without them, you would not be the Suzy of Miss A, you would not be orea's First love and you will simply not be the little maknae that SHINee now treats liek a sister. But Suzy, it's time to let go." Key began telling her sincerely.

 

 

"What if I do not want to let go, oppa?" Suzy asked him with her eyes dazzling so much from the fact of her tears once again beginning to start falling from the corner of her eyes.

 

 

"You have to. Suzy, at least just try to let them go in your mind. They will always be in your heart so just do your best." Key said.

 

 

"I'll try. But what if I couldn't?" 

 

 

"You could. Just believe in it little maknae." Key said to her.

 

 

After that, they once again encountered a few more minutes of silence until Key asked her something.

 

 

"Suzy-ah, if you do not mind, could you tell me what happened to your parents?" 

 

 

Suzy did not answer immediately and so Key spoke once more.

 

 

"But if you do not, its o---" 

 

 

"No, it is okay." Suzy interrupted what he was going to say.

 

 

Suzy first got a deep breath and then spoke once more.

 

 

"It was a summer then when I was still 7 years old. My parents were well-known people in the business world. They used to like go to trips to persuade other companies to invest to ours. We were just okay then until the accident happened." Suzy started off and tears were already starting to pour down from her eyes.

 

 

Key then immediately hugged him.

 

 

"They were on their way to Busan for a business trip when the plane they were riding on crashed on this exact beach. Nobody told me about it and so I waited and waited for them until one day, Jonghyun-oppa went home form his training in SM and told me about the bad news." Suzy continued as she also hugged back Key.

 

 

"As I heard about the news, I never spoke to anyone for a year until I was discovered by JYP-oppa and became a trainee under JYP Entertainment." 

 

 

"Wow, I never knew that your childhood is like that. Before I just thought that you really normally do not speak to other but I guess the reason for your bitterness before towards others really has a deep start." Key stated his own opinion about Suzy.

 

 

Eversince the time that Suzy debuted as a member of Miss A under JYP Entertainment, she has never talked that much towards others until she constantly went out on TV Shows and interacted towards others.

 

 

They stayed there until they saw the sunset together. Suzy's head was already leaning on Key's shoulder.

 

 

"Suzy, your SHINee-oppas will always be here for you." Key thought to himself.

 

 

It was until Key felt that Suzy was already in deep slumber when he brought her to the car for them to go back to Seoul already.

 

 

Someone's Point of View:

 

 

I guess Miss A's Suzy is definitely enjoying being in the arms of many men. Wait until the people of Korea learn about this. Hahaha!

 

 

================================================

 

Word Count: 1,150

 

How was Suzy's confessions?

 

Sorry if the day with Key isn't all happy-happy but this will definitely have a connection on what will happen in the next chapters and so...

 

Who was that "SOMEONE" taking their photos?

 

Please check out my other story, click below:

 

 

 

 

Saranghae! <3