Not a Mystery Anymore

Oppa's Little Girl

As soon as the song was finished, Suzy immediately went inside the room yet all she saw was a guitar in the middle of the room.

 

 

"Where'd the person singing go?" Suzy asked herself.

 

 

Suzy did not bother to find him anymore and so she looked around the room which was eventually a place where all the pictures of all the SM Artists were placed, from past to present. But she saw that there was two walls that had nothing on them.

 

 

As she was busying herself with the pictures, someone got inside the room which Suzy eventually did not feel.

 

 

"Why so serious?" The person that went in sang the words as if it was from the song "Raise Your Glass".

 

 

Suzy jumped on her place as she heard the voice; she then turned back to see on who owned the voice.

 

 

"Yah! Why'd you scare me?" Suzy said, the man just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

"Oppa~" Suzy whined.

 

 

"Haha! I did not mean to scare you. And plus, I'm bored." 

 

 

"Whatever. Anyways, were you by any chance the one that was playing the guitar here before I went inside the room?" Suzy asked.

 

 

"Why's you ask?" 

 

 

"I'm just curious. Got a problem with that?" Suzy said, trying to put angst in her manner of speaking.

 

 

"What if I tell you that I was the one?" He teasingly said to her.

 

 

"Then you're the one." Suzy said as she rolled her eyes.

 

 

"So Taemin-oppa is the mystery guitarist? Well, it's not a mystery anymore." Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

"So, why are you here?" Taemin asked her.

 

 

"Nothing." Suzy plainly answered.

 

 

"Whatever." Taemin said as he rolled his eyes in a playful manner and then tried to mimick Suzy's voice earlier.

 

 

They did not make anymore plans on conversing until Taemin started playing the guitar.

 

 

I'm good at wasting time.
I think lyrics need to rhyme.
And you're not asking, but I'm trying to grow a mustache.
I eat cheese, but only on pizza please.
And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla.
Otherwise it smells like feet to me and I,
I really like it when the moon looks like a toe nail.
And I love it when you say my na~~~me.

 

 

As he sung the first verse of the song "Introducing Me", he was following Suzy around as she looked at the room's interior design.

 

 

Suzy was annoyed at first but then eventually started liking the very interesting rhythm of the song.

 

 

And so without even thinking it out, she sang the next part of the song while Taemin continued playing the guitar while admiring Suzy and her voice.

 

 

If you wanna know, here it goes, gonna tell you this.
A part of me that shows if we're close, gonna let you see, everything.
But remember that you asked for it.
I'm trying to do y best, to impress,
But it's easier to let you take guess, set the rest.
But you wanna hear, what lives in my brain, in my heart,
Well, you asked for it.
For you're perusing, at times confusing, slightly amusing...
Introducing me!

 

 

As Suzy sang the chorus, Taein was just adoring her so much. Literally taing his jaw form falling.

 

 

"This woman's not just beautiful. She's also very talented." Taemin thought to himself while adoring Suzy.

 

 

But as Taemin was stuck admiring the beauty in front of him, he did not anymore notice that the first part of the song was already finished and so Suzy stopped singing.

 

 

"Taemin-oppa?" Suzy said as she tried to geth back her sunbae's attention.

 

 

"Deh~?" 

 

 

"Uhh..." Suzy said, hesitating to continue.

 

 

"What is it hoobae?" Taemin asked her.

 

 

"Gosh! I've always wanted to call her a hoobae! Hihihi!" Taemin thought to himself.

 

 

"Can you teach me how to play the guitar?" Suzy hesistantly asked.

 

 

Tamein was taken aback with what Suzy had said. 

 

 

"You want me to teach you? Well then, do aegyo first?" Taemin said while raising both his eyebrows in a playful manner.

 

 

And with those words coming from her Sunbae's mouth, she already prepared herself to leave when Taemin cought her wrist.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Taemin asked her, confused. The first minute, she wanted to learn the guitar. The next one, she was readying herself to leave.

 

 

"I don't have aegyo." Suzy blankly said as she released her wrist from Taemin's hold.

 

 

"Bwoh? That's so not true! You always show aegyo in tv shows!" Taemin stubbornly said.

 

 

"First, this is not a tv show. Second, I don't have aegyo. And third, this is not a tv show." Suzy said as she once again ade her way towards the door to get out of the room.

 

 

"Okay, fine! I'll teach you already!" Taemin said in defeat.

 

 

As Suzy heard those words, she first let out a smirk and then turned around to see a defeated Taemin.

 

 

"Jinja?" Suzy happily said as she sat on the floor.

 

 

"You should be thankful that I like you." Taemin said under his breath.

 

 

"You were saying something?" Suzy innocently asked him.

 

 

"Nothing." Taemin said as he sat beside Suzy.

 

 

For an hour, they sat there. Taemin teahing Suzy the basics and Suzy listening intently to what her sunbae was teaching her. After a few more tries, Suzy was then able to play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars which was practically a very basic song to play in the guitar.

 

 

"Wow! You're a very fast learner." Taemin complimented Suzy.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." Suzy said as she slightly gave Taemin a head bow.

 

 

"Oppa, can you teach me the chords of the song you played earlier?" 

 

 

"Huh? What song?" Taemin confusedly asked her.

 

 

"The one you played earlier, before I came in here?" Suzy told him.

 

 

"Oh? You mean favorite girl?" 

 

 

"Deh~"

 

 

"Okay." 

 

 

After 30 more minutes, Suzy immediately picked up the song's chords and then they sang the song together, they sort of did a run though of the whole song.

 

 

Without them knowing, there were two people listening to them, both were on different sides of the room.

 

 

Somebody's Point of View:

 

 

That should be me...

 

 

End of POV

 

 

As they ended up the song, a man went inside the room they were staying on and he was clapping his hand so hard and was so happy, as if he won a lottery.

 

 

"You two have a very great blend." the man said to them.

 

 

"We're not fruits for you to blend." Suzy disrespectfully replied.

 

 

"Yah! Why is this girl showing so much disrespect to SM? Aish! She will be the death of me." Taemin thought to himself.

 

 

"PD-nim, please forgive her disrespectfulness." Taemin respectfully said as he stood up and then bowed to Sooman.

 

 

"It's okay Taemin. My daughter just has issues." Sooman said to him while giggling.

 

 

"What? Daughter? You're Sooman's daughter?" Taemin confusedly asked Suzy but she did not even reply to him so their senior was the one who answered.

 

 

"I'm her guardian, now. Got a problem with that? Huh?" Sooman said, Taemin shook his head in reply.

 

 

"You may not be biologically related, you still posses the same characteristics in your sttitude." Taemin thought to himself.

 

 

"Anyways, meet me in 10 inutes in Studio 3. You'll be recording the song you just sang." Sooan said as he exited the room.

 

 

Hearing those words, Taemin's face immediately lit up. He would be doing a duet with Suzy. Kyaah! Fanboy alert!

 

 

"Heard that Suzy? We'll be doing our own duet." Taemin proudly said.

 

 

"Whatever." Suzy said as she went out of the room.

 

 

After 10 minutes, they immediately met in Studio 3 and then recorded the song.

 

 

"You really have chemistry!" Sooman said to them while once again clapping his hands enthusiastically.

 

 

"Whatever, appa." Suzy said as she once again walked out.

 

 

As Suzy went out of the room, Sooan wrapped his arms around Taemin's shoulder and then spoke.

 

 

"You could definitely be a potential loveteam with your chemistry."

 

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

 

As Suzy woke up, she immediately went inside the kitchen after prepping herself up.

 

 

"Good morning!" Taemin, Minho, Key and Onew happily greeted her.

 

 

"Morning. Where's Jonghyun-oppa?" Suzy greeted and then asked the four since she did not see any sign of her brother.

 

 

"Filming his drama." Key answered.

 

 

Suzy then sat down and ate. She then noticed that they were eventually trying to say something to her which she knows already.

 

 

"Let me guess, today's another spend your day with SHINee day?" Suzy said.

 

 

"How'd you know?" They all asked in unison.

 

 

"Well, I do not have any schedules today and it is quite unusual that you four are here at home so I'm guessing that it's third part of SHINee plan?" 

 

 

"You are so smart!" Onew said.

 

 

After eating, Suzy was suddenly pulled by Onew towards the direction of the door and they went directly to the parking lot where Minho's driver was waiting.

 

 

Suzy did not protest anymore and just roe the car. She once again fell asleep during the whole journey but as they reached the destination, Minho woke her up.

 

 

"WHAT.THE.HECK." 

 

 

=======================================

 

 

Updated!

 

Since the Taemin-Suzy bonding moment is not coming quite early, I just made another moment for them.

 

Is Taemin really the mystery guitarist?

 

Guys! I added a co-author, she's helping me write this story. Her username is  "dheartlu9"

 

Treat her well, guys! She is my "daughter". haha!

 

Saranghae! <3