Everything Starts Here

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Suzy was together with the members of Miss A, taking a quick rest after they practiced for numerous times just to perfect their choreography for their first ever concert in Japan.

 

"Guys, what do you think will happen during our first concert?" Jia asked the other members.

 

"Unnie! How are we supposed to know? We haven't had a concert you know!" Min said to Jia pouting.

 

"Haha! You don't need to pout just to inform me about that little Min." Jia said as she destroyed the little girls hair.

 

"Well, I just hope that we'll do a good job on Japan." Suzy said with a very tired voice.

 

"Are you tired now little Maknae?" the eldest, Fei, asked their maknae.

 

"No, it's not that, it's just that I'm nervous and unnie, I know I'm the maknae but don't call me little. The fact that---" the maknae didn't finish what she was about to say when the other members cut her off.

 

"I'm the tallest among us four still stands. We Know. We Know. We Know." Fei, Min and Jia said in unison.

 

"Haha! Good thing you know unnies!" Suzy said while sticking her tongue out.

 

They just continued to talk about their upcoming concert in Japan not noticing that 3 very familiar guys have already came into the rehearsal room.

 

“Good bye, baby good bye! Dwidoraseo geudaero apeuro gamyeon dwae, Amureon maldo haji malgo, Idaero sarajyeo juneun geoya” the 3 men sung in unison as they entered the room.

 

“Oppa!” Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy shouted in unison as they approached the 3 men.

 

“Woah! Woah! You guys are sweating!” said Wooyoung as the girls approached him for a hug.

 

And with that, the members stopped approaching him. Well, except for Suzy, she’s always been the lady counterpart of Kyuhyun, the evil maknae.

 

“Oppa, come here! Give me a hug! I missed you so much!” Suzy said as she hugged Wooyoung.

 

“Yah! Yah! Suzy-ah! Stop it! You’re sweating! Khun, Taec aren’t you going to help me?” Wooyoung said trying his hard to look and sound disgusted.

 

“Suzy, stop playing jokes with Wooyoung or else I won’t give you any bubble tea.” Nichkhun warned Suzy.

 

And so, the cute maknae immediately stopped hugging Wooyoung and went to Nichkhun.

 

“Is it from Taiwan, oppa?” she asked Nichkhun with a little aegyo.

 

“Yah! I also want one too!” Fei also went nearer to Nichkhun.

 

“Here! It’s not from Taiwan but it’s from a Taiwanese Bubble Tea shop a few blocks from our company.” Nichkhun said as he handed the Bubble Teas to each member, having their own corresponding colour.

 

“Oppa, why are you here?” Jia calmly said looking to the 3 men.

 

“Yah! Aren’t we allowed to come in our company!? While you just allow other people from other companies come here! Hah!? What’s that supposed to mean?” Taecyeon said to Jia with faker anger.

 

“Oh! I think we know who Taec-oppa’s talking about!” the other members said to Jia in unison.

 

“Oppa! I was just asking!” Jia said to Taecyeon.

 

“Haha! Mianhe Jia-ssi!” Taecyeon said with his aegyeo TRYING to come out.

 

“Okay, okay. Enough with the jokes, how are you doing now girls? It’s only a week before your solo concert in Japan.

 

“Well, it’s quite scary oppa.” Min said while sipping her Bubble Tea.

 

“Wae?” the 3 Beast dolls said in unison

 

“Because it’s just scary!” Miss A said in unison.

 

They just continued talking about what may be going to happen during Miss A’s concert and the Best Dolls also gave them a few advices regarding on how they would handle everything that will happen to them before, during and after their debut in Japan.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

A sudden knock from the door emerged; they all looked to whoever is knocking. And much to their shock, it was JYP himself.

 

“Oppa!” The girls once again screamed as they saw the man.

 

“How’s my precious Miss A?” JYP asked them.

 

“Very fine, oppa.” they all said in unison

 

“Hyung! Aren’t you going to great us?” the 3 Beasts asked him.

 

“Ow! You 3 are here? You know, you’re going to be late for your next schedule if you don’t move now.” JYP said to the beasts.

 

“Oh yeah! Bye JYP-hyung! By guys! Good luck on taking over Japan!” the 3 Beast Idols bid their goodbyes as they ran out of the rehearsal room.

 

As the 3 Beast dolls got out of the rehearsal room, Fei immediately asked JYP about his very much unannounced visit. Well, it wasn’t unusual for him to actually visit them but he visiting in this time of day was very unusual.

 

“Oppa, what’s up with the sudden visit?” Fei asked the CEO of JYPE.

 

“Well, I wanted to know how you were doing and I also wanted to talk to Suzy regarding some stuff.” JYP answered.

 

“Oppa, me? You wanted to me?” Suzy answered JYP with a very confused look and tone.

 

“Well, yes. So, will you follow me to my office?” JYP said as he walked to the door, waiting for Suzy.

 

Suzy immediately obliged and walked with him to his office.

 

The trip to the CEO’s office was very silent. But as they entered the office, a very good ambience was filling the room. JYP offered him a seat, and so she took it.

 

“Oppa, why’d you want to talk to me?” Suzy started their conversation.

 

“Well, as you know Suzy, the government had implemented a new law regarding minor idols. And well, you are a minor still so we would need to get a PARENTAL CONCERN from you, or else you may not be able to debut in Japan, or worse, you may be kicked out of the group by government decision.”

 

“What? Oppa, you do know that I don’t have my parents anymore, where am I supposed to get my ‘Parental Concern’, oppa? I can’t be kicked out of Miss A! This is my life, oppa!” Suzy said, very much confused with almost teary eyes.

 

“Suzy, please call your emotions. Well, since you don’t have your parents anymore, you only need a legal guardian.” JYP said to the girl.

 

“And where can I find a legal guardian, oppa?” Suzy asked trying to calm her emotions.

 

“Well Suzy, you don’t have any other option except for your brother.” JYP finally said his point.

 

“What? No! There must be other options! You do know that I haven’t talked with my brother since I was a trainee here in JYPE!” Suzy exclaimed, shouting.

 

“Suzy, you don’t have any other choice, okay? It’s either you get a consent from your brother or the government themselves will revoke you from the group. It’s your choice, Suzy.” JYP said as he left the girl alone to think.

 

“I sure wish she will pick the right decision or else it would be a big loss not for the company but for her for she really is talented.” JYP thought to himself as he walks out of his company.

 

“What will I do now? I can’t be revoked from Miss A. No! This is my life. I guess it’s time to forget everything in the past.” Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

“SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!” the SHAWOL’s shouted from the outside of SHINee’s car.

 

“Wow! That’s a big number of SHAWOLs!” Onew said to s.

 

“Well, it is our comeback stage!” Minho said proudly.

 

“Umma, did you bring food?” Taemin asked Key.

 

“Well, manager-hyung said that it’s already in the greenroom” Key answered.

 

“But umma, I’m hungry already!” Taemin nagged.

 

“Well then, if you are hungry, let’s get out of the car already.” Onew said.

 

As they walked out of the car to the Inkigayo backstage, they were escorted by bodyguards for the crowd was definitely a lot more than the usual.

 

They entered the greenroom and Taemin immediately ran to the mini-fridge which was located inside the room, he took out some sandwiches.

 

“Taemin, aren’t you going to give some for your hyungs?” Key asked him.

 

“Eehh! Umma, make new ones for them cause I’m so hungry! Kamsahamnida!” Taemin said with his aegyo blossoming.

 

“Aish! This kid!” Key said as he turned to the members and asked them if they wanted one and the answer was all of them SHAKING THEIR HEADS.

 

“Okay!” Key said before sitting on the sofa.

 

 

It has been 2 hours since they arrived, and they were on in 1 hour.

 

Taemin and Onew were listening to music.

 

Minho and Key were reading a book.

 

While as for Jonghyun, he was quietly re-reading the songs they were ought to sing on their comeback, when suddenly his phone rang.

 

It was a very unusual name…

 

LITTLE SISTER Calling…

 

Even though he was very unsure on why it was flashing but he immediately grabbed his phone, got on his feet but before he could go outside, s asked him where was he going.

 

“Oh! Where are you going?” Key asked

 

“I got to answer this call.” Jonghyun said and immediately walked out without waiting for Key’s response.

 

“Oh-kay?” Key said with full of confusion.

 

 

 

 

“Hello, little sister?” Jonghyun said with a very obvious happiness in his voice.

 

“I want to meet with you.” the caller said to him.

 

“Uhmm—“

 

“I know you’re on your comeback stage so just find a time and place where you’re most comfortable with and text it to me.”

 

“Oh-okay.” Jonghyun was about to put the phone down when the caller said something.

 

“Good luck on your comeback stage, oppa.” The caller said before hanging up.

 

 

 

Suddenly, a smile crept on his face. A smile that was full of genuine feelings. The smile he hasn’t made in a very long time.

 

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Word Count: 1,620

 

 

Quota: 50 reads per chapter.
(Is it okay? Well, if you can and could not, I will still update)

 

 

Anyeong Haseyo! So how was it? 

 

 

Guys! Please comment what you think and please vote(if ever there is)! :)))

 

Hope you liked it! I'll try updating later or as soon as possible!